The "Ivory Dome" Theory of Pattern Hair Loss

Jacob

Reaction score
Jacob, put on your thinking cap and head over to robbwolf.com, then chriskresser.com, and then marksdailyapple.com. When you're done, go to dannyroddy.com

Ask yourself how badly I want you to buy **** from me.

Maybe "pathetic" can be reserved for someone that hangs out on hair loss forums all day (3,107 posts and counting!), criticizing others, while contributing nothing to the community?

How badly? It is and would be the last thing on my mind to buy anything from you. And obviously you'd have to say you don't want me to. We're impressed. But unfortunately there are too many naive(and desperate) ppl out there who you're preying on. I've even read comments on those foolish enough to actually buy the book- saying they didn't learn anything new. $47 for an online book? $3.33 per minute for "coaching"? Seriously? One could go to Amazon.com and get any of the other hair loss books out there(even get 'em cheaper at Ebay probably) and most likely get the same type of info. I'm sure the results wouldn't be much different.

Not sure why you listed those other sites..is that supposed to make it ok for you? Or are you all part of a group patting each other on the back for all to see so that the word gets spread faster...more sales?

Feel free to whine about all the other thousands+ posts posters here and elsewhere. All of us who "contribute nothing to the community". For cripes sake, can you even read this entire thread? Then go pat your plagiarizing buddy IH on the back instead of whining about the # of posts he's had in these forums(oh wait...many of them disappeared..do you know why?) and the fact that he had to start up his own forum because him and his gang were thrown out of at least 3 that I know of. And that's just the tip of the iceberg with those clowns.

Great, professional response there, Roddy! :woot:

Wow..two whole posts here, Danny boy. And look at your first one: http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/showthread.php/49613-The-IAMSPAM-Diet?p=983257#post983257
That explains your jealousy over the # of posts I happen to have, since 2005. :mrgreen: Notice Cassin's response to him there.

- - - Updated - - -

So what are the best sources? Natto? Butter oil? I can't find them locally, only through supplements. Hair or not I'm going to take k2 somehow.

I would think supplements would be the best route..if you're worried about getting enough. It's more convenient for most as well.

dannyroddy

Reaction score
How badly? It is and would be the last thing on my mind to buy anything from you. And obviously you'd have to say you don't want me to. We're impressed. But unfortunately there are too many naive(and desperate) ppl out there who you're preying on.

I am trying to figure out what sort of fallacy you are invoking here.

I've even read comments on those foolish enough to actually buy the book- saying they didn't learn anything new. $47 for an online book? $3.33 per minute for "coaching"? Seriously? One could go to Amazon.com and get any of the other hair loss books out there(even get 'em cheaper at Ebay probably) and most likely get the same type of info. I'm sure the results wouldn't be much different.

Yeah, definitely. There's lots of people saying that male pattern baldness is the result of defective energy metabolism. Not.

Not sure why you listed those other sites..is that supposed to make it ok for you? Or are you all part of a group patting each other on the back for all to see so that the word gets spread faster...more sales?

Jesus christ.

Feel free to whine about all the other thousands+ posts posters here and elsewhere. All of us who "contribute nothing to the community". For cripes sake, can you even read this entire thread? Then go pat your plagiarizing buddy IH on the back instead of whining about the # of posts he's had in these forums(oh wait...many of them disappeared..do you know why?) and the fact that he had to start up his own forum because him and his gang were thrown out of at least 3 that I know of. And that's just the tip of the iceberg with those clowns.

Will do.

I dropped out of community-college.

Wow..two whole posts here, Danny boy. And look at your first one: http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/showthread.php/49613-The-IAMSPAM-Diet?p=983257#post983257
That explains your jealousy over the # of posts I happen to have, since 2005. :mrgreen: Notice Cassin's response to him there.

Damn. You got me. An ill-placed "ad" for my first book three years ago. Hopefully, I've made up for it since then.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
How badly? It is and would be the last thing on my mind to buy anything from you. And obviously you'd have to say you don't want me to. We're impressed. But unfortunately there are too many naive(and desperate) ppl out there who you're preying on. I've even read comments on those foolish enough to actually buy the book- saying they didn't learn anything new. $47 for an online book? $3.33 per minute for "coaching"? Seriously? One could go to Amazon.com and get any of the other hair loss books out there(even get 'em cheaper at Ebay probably) and most likely get the same type of info. I'm sure the results wouldn't be much different.

- - - Updated - - -

I would think supplements would be the best route..if you're worried about getting enough. It's more convenient for most as well.

Jacob! I offer coaching.. $ 2.00 CND a minute? Are you in?

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Jacob! I offer coaching.. $ 2.00 CND a minute? Are you in?

dannyroddy

Reaction score
I need coaching? Can I get a bargain? 3.33 a minute?:tongue: Welcome to the forum Danny btw...!

Squeegee, this is going to blow Jacob's mind, but I don't want to coach you. In fact, I don't want to coach anyone.

I want people to engage in self-experimentation and figure things out for themselves, which is why I spend time writing.

The problem is, I can't stop people from contacting me, and if I'm going to stop what I'm doing, to help someone I've never met, when I'd rather be doing something else, I'm going to make it worth the effort.

- - - Updated - - -

How badly? It is and would be the last thing on my mind to buy anything from you. And obviously you'd have to say you don't want me to. We're impressed. But unfortunately there are too many naive(and desperate) ppl out there who you're preying on.

I've even read comments on those foolish enough to actually buy the book- saying they didn't learn anything new. $47 for an online book? $3.33 per minute for "coaching"? Seriously? One could go to Amazon.com and get any of the other hair loss books out there(even get 'em cheaper at Ebay probably) and most likely get the same type of info. I'm sure the results wouldn't be much different.

Yeah, definitely. There's lots of people saying that male pattern baldness is the result of defective energy metabolism. Not.

I don't think you understood what I was implying.

Feel free to whine about all the other thousands+ posts posters here and elsewhere. All of us who "contribute nothing to the community". For cripes sake, can you even read this entire thread? Then go pat your plagiarizing buddy IH on the back instead of whining about the # of posts he's had in these forums(oh wait...many of them disappeared..do you know why?) and the fact that he had to start up his own forum because him and his gang were thrown out of at least 3 that I know of. And that's just the tip of the iceberg with those clowns. [/quote]

Will do.

Who's the professional? I dropped out of community-college.

Damn. You got me. An ill-placed "ad" for my first book three years ago. Hopefully, I've made up for it since then.

Jacob

Reaction score
Squeegee, this is going to blow Jacob's mind, but I don't want to coach you. In fact, I don't want to coach anyone.

I want people to engage in self-experimentation and figure things out for themselves, which is why I spend time writing.

The problem is, I can't stop people from contacting me, and if I'm going to stop what I'm doing, to help someone I've never met, when I'd rather be doing something else, I'm going to make it worth the effort.

Make it worth the effort. Well yeah..at $3.33 per minute it'll be worth YOUR "effort".
Actually you can stop ppl from contacting you. And you for sure don't have to have a $3.33 per minute charge to do so.
And no..it didn't blow my mind. See my previous response to you.

bornthisway

Established Member
Reaction score
Not sure if that's the real author, but that was an extremely immature/unprofessional response (disappointing). :\
Jacob has contributed a lot towards helping others on hair loss forums.

And I agree the comments were interesting.

Jacob

Reaction score

I would prefer if you read the content on my site and engaged in self-experimentation; figuring it out for yourself.

The problem is, I can't stop people from contacting me and asking for personalized help. If I'm going to drop what I'm doing, to help someone, personally, who've I've never met, and is sometimes not wiling to read, I'm going to make it worth my effort.

Again...seriously? You can't stop ppl from contacting you? Not only that..but you can't put on your website and even after each of your posts/blogs- please do not contact me for personalized help? Pathetic.

And no..it did not blow my mind. It did roll my eyes though.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll repeat it for you: How badly? It is and would be the last thing on my mind to buy anything from you. And obviously you'd have to say you don't want me to. We're impressed. But unfortunately there are too many naive(and desperate) ppl out there who you're preying on.

Yeah, definitely. There's lots of people saying that male pattern baldness is the result of defective respiration. Not.

Have you read all those books? My guess is none of them are stupid enough to lay blame on one thing- "defective respiration" or not, any way. But I guess those who have read your book missed the one sentence that makes all the difference in the world....since they didn't learn anything new.

I'm not sure you understood what I was implying.

And yet you can't respond with anything that would make any sense.

And yet you haven't.

Who's the professional? I dropped out of community-college and am able to support myself with a expletive-filled weblog about nutrition.

Then stop pretending, like IH, to be one. A goofy blog. A $47 online book. $3.33 per minute "coaching". I guess you're right..none of it is professional.

Yeah...3 years ago and then NOTHING. You got sent to the corner..and then you disappeared. And no..if anything..you've just made it even clearer about what you're about.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah dude. You're right. Jacob's synthesis of my articles goes way beyond a lame ad hominem attack and can definitely be viewed through the lens of "helping others".

Just alerting ppl to your idiotic $47 book scam..$3.33 per minute "coaching" nonsense..and your only other previous post here- spam'n your crap..is indeed, "helping others".

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys sorry - please go back to page "3" and scroll up near the top. Several posts were put into moderation and did not display until now. Mostly from dannyroddy.

Admin

Jacob

Reaction score
This really took the wind out of my sails.

I'm done, though.

Jacob you win. I love money so much, I can't waist time in your world of semantics.

It took the wind out of your sails to have 3 attempts to do a better job? :woot:

There you have it folks. It's all about money for him. Maybe next time you won't *waste* your time trying to defend the indefensible, Danny boy. Take your semantics diversion and stick it up your snake-oil'n ....

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
This really took the wind out of my sails.

I'm done, though.

Jacob you win. I love money so much, I can't waist time in your world of semantics.

Thanks Danny!, if you need coaching, don't be shy! You know where to find us! :doh:

bornthisway

Established Member
Reaction score
I actually got this topic from the IH forum. Now that I think about it, there really are no hair regrowth success stories over there -- it's more like a general health forum for all kinds of issues using alternative treatments (whether they're successful or not, IDK, but for hair loss it doesn't seem like they are).

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Dannyboy Dannyboy!:protest:

Jacob

Reaction score
Fred..it could very well be. Just compare the last two pictures on IH's before/after page to those at Nicehair.org. Same head shape..same color..length...blurriness..etc. Keep in mind the angle differences and how the hair can, and is, combed differently in all of them.

Now even if it is him, it doesn't mean he runs that site. He doesn't have to. Nor does Danny Roddy. But now remember Danny here is friends with Immortalhair. Danny sells an online book for $47- see above. Now look what the cost of the book is at Nicehair.org:
The price of the eBook is approximately $47, which is £29.99 in British pounds (I’m based in the UK).
Seriously. Then you have the "Decalcify" talk there at Nicehair..etc.

I have a feeling it's another person(or his name is just being used) in this MWM(multi website marketing..made that up myself..unless it's being used already) scam that's going on out there.

BTW..notice all the product recommendations there. Linked to Amazon. And not Amazon UK. Notice they're referral-type links..so $ is made from each purchase.

resu

Reaction score
It doesn't? How does that work? The follicles need to get nutrients from the blood.

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
Jacob, put on your thinking cap and head over to robbwolf.com, then chriskresser.com, and then marksdailyapple.com. When you're done, go to dannyroddy.com

Ask yourself how badly I want you to buy **** from me.

Maybe "pathetic" can be reserved for someone that hangs out on hair loss forums all day (3,107 posts and counting!), criticizing others, while contributing nothing to the community?

if I call up for $3.33 per minute coaching, is that the kind of attitude I can expect?

I'd rather stick around here and read Dr. House's infinetely superior coaching for free

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder if Danny Roddy has declered his money-making scheme to the taxman?

....let's go find out....