The "Ivory Dome" Theory of Pattern Hair Loss

resu

Reaction score
Oh come on! How long has this been around, nutrients from the blood... More like DHT from the blood!

I used nutrients as an umbrella term for proteins, minerals, etc, whatever cells need. How are these transplanted follicles going to survive? Do the sebaceous glands survive the transplant as well? Not much info on this that I could find.

yBSOFS6.png

odalbak

Established Member
Reaction score
How? They just don't fall out, sometimes even extremly malnourished people got to keep all their hair. These hairs are somehow different from the hair in the Norwood area.

I don't think malnourishment of follicles is the problem. It could be more inflammation promoting foods that we eat, that on genetic predisposition for male pattern baldness.

Jacob

Reaction score
Unfrickenbelievable. Another ebook. Decalcifying included. The person in those before/afters sure looks awfully familiar....

http://www.nicehair.org/how-i-regrew-my-hair-and-how-you-can-too

There must be money in doing that kind of crap.but it's disgusting..sad.... :puke:

I'm not even searching for this. Again...who does this sound like??

http://www.worldhairresearch.com/?page_id=197

http://www.worldhairresearch.com/?page_id=2

Either it's him or someone is plagiarizing(now THAT would be hilarious) off of him. Looks like it's been inactive for awhile though.

- - - Updated - - -

Yep..it's him....

The disclaimer on IH's site:
Disclaimer: The information provided on this site should not be construed as personal medical advice of any kind or instruction. I am not responsible for the availability or content of any external or internal sites. No action should be taken based solely on the contents of this site. Readers should consult appropriate health professionals on any matter relating to their health and well-being. Disagree with any of the contents? You're entitled to disagree, and I encourage everyone to perform their own due diligence and research the living daylights out of anything not agreed with herein.

The one at Worldhairresearch:
Disclaimer:
The information provided on this site should not be construed as personal medical advice of any kind or instruction. I am not responsible for the availability or content of any external or internal sites. No action should be taken based solely on the contents of this site. Readers should consult appropriate health professionals on any matter relating to their health and well-being. Disagree with any of the contents? You’re entitled to disagree, and I encourage everyone to perform their own due diligence and research the living daylights out of anything not agreed with herein. This website is an educational website. Please do research the info here and reach to your own conclusions. Do not consider this as medical advice.

My guess is there are other sites he's put out there as well. Pathetic.

qerqrqwrqwr

Established Member
Reaction score
If you are taking the big 3

what harm could adding

vitamin d3, k2, and magnesium to decalcify the body do ?

Emu oil does have k2 in it, but I doubt it could ever decalcify from the outside in

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
I used nutrients as an umbrella term for proteins, minerals, etc, whatever cells need. How are these transplanted follicles going to survive? Do the sebaceous glands survive the transplant as well? Not much info on this that I could find.

yBSOFS6.png

Dermal Papilla is marked wrong.

qerqrqwrqwr

Established Member
Reaction score
Some guy was on the big 3 for 8 years with little to no results.

I can't help but feel calcification and clogged arteries is the missing piece of the puzzle for someone like that.

qerqrqwrqwr

Established Member
Reaction score
silica
vitamin c

lysine
proline - to remove aterial plaque

vitamin d/ k2

All calcium and arterial plaque removed from blood vessels.

Nadester

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Or you can use a tool. The name has two words. The first word starts with D and ends with E and the second word starts with R and ends with G.
No need to write the answer here if you get it.
This is a good thread

qerqrqwrqwr

Established Member
Reaction score
If you have heart disease, calcium blocks the artery and you have less blood flow = heart attack.

Yes, "calcium build up" can reduce circulation