The Honest To Gawd Cure - Crisper Is Here

Who is excited about the Future shown in the Video?

• F**K YES! SIGN ME UP!

• No. My brain cannot comprehend living in a world like that.

• No Clue AKA I am Lost For Words.....

• I just want Hair Bro.

Results are only viewable after voting.

bags

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is not Click Bait by any means.

Other than the type of work Tsuji and others like him are working on (only possible cure), I do not see RCH-01 or Histogen as anything more than a (hopefully / possibly) side effect and hormone free form of maintenance which will require regular treatments. I am all for that considering I will not touch anything Hormonal or even with the slightest side effects (think Seti or Jak or Sammumed) as I am a hypochondriac.

All lotions potions and pills are ether a joke or full of sides with the potential for some nasty irreversible shyt to happen to you. Think Impotence / Permanent Brain Fog. Or worse even more hair loss / cancer (fuking with WNT pathways).

I thankfully do not stress much about my hair even though I am prone to male pattern baldness as my supplementing with NAC and Quceratin has helped my NW1 and Volume Increase. Not to mention I went on Ketosis a few years ago and lost hair which has now grown back, although I am still slowly diffusely thinning over the top. My pops rocked a solid comb over until 40 and I'm 26.

The reason I am here is to show you that if Tsuji does not work, this will still 1000% Cure Baldness. There is no way after watching this video you can tell me that everything will be cured except Balding LoL. If that turns out to be true then we live in a cruel cruel world haha.

Introducing CRISPER - If you thought Videos showing you how A.I. is taking over jobs and displacing the need for humans (population control incoming) was a awkward pill to swallow. Try and wrap your head around this...

Being a person who wishes we could pause technological advancement in certain areas and just be normal biological beings not hooked to our fukkn screens; after researching and investing in CRISPER start ups lately have decided f**k it YOLO. We are headed this way regardless of anyone's feelings about it, so suck it up butter cup and be at the forefront of all this change. Otherwise you risk getting left behind or caught out of the loop and put on a train headed to "greener pastures"....

The world is crazy my friends, think of history and then think of the world we are speeding towards.... At least we will all have hair and be fckkn like Stallions for Centuries LoL ;-) .... Until we get wiped out by unemotional A.I. that sees our pathetic problems as overly emotional and irrational..... Oh future... At least we will have hair right?? LoL

Cheers

Tracksterderm

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is not Click Bait by any means.

Other than the type of work Tsuji and others like him are working on (only possible cure), I do not see RCH-01 or Histogen as anything more than a (hopefully / possibly) side effect and hormone free form of maintenance which will require regular treatments. I am all for that considering I will not touch anything Hormonal or even with the slightest side effects (think Seti or Jak or Sammumed) as I am a hypochondriac.

All lotions potions and pills are ether a joke or full of sides with the potential for some nasty irreversible shyt to happen to you. Think Impotence / Permanent Brain Fog. Or worse even more hair loss / cancer (fuking with WNT pathways).

I thankfully do not stress much about my hair even though I am prone to male pattern baldness as my supplementing with NAC and Quceratin has helped my NW1 and Volume Increase. Not to mention I went on Ketosis a few years ago and lost hair which has now grown back, although I am still slowly diffusely thinning over the top. My pops rocked a solid comb over until 40 and I'm 26.

The reason I am here is to show you that if Tsuji does not work, this will still 1000% Cure Baldness. There is no way after watching this video you can tell me that everything will be cured except Balding LoL. If that turns out to be true then we live in a cruel cruel world haha.

Introducing CRISPER - If you thought Videos showing you how A.I. is taking over jobs and displacing the need for humans (population control incoming) was a awkward pill to swallow. Try and wrap your head around this...

Being a person who wishes we could pause technological advancement in certain areas and just be normal biological beings not hooked to our fukkn screens; after researching and investing in CRISPER start ups lately have decided f**k it YOLO. We are headed this way regardless of anyone's feelings about it, so suck it up butter cup and be at the forefront of all this change. Otherwise you risk getting left behind or caught out of the loop and put on a train headed to "greener pastures"....

The world is crazy my friends, think of history and then think of the world we are speeding towards.... At least we will all have hair and be fckkn like Stallions for Centuries LoL ;-) .... Until we get wiped out by unemotional A.I. that sees our pathetic problems as overly emotional and irrational..... Oh future... At least we will have hair right?? LoL

Cheers

I liked your post before watching the video, as I have been very fascinated with CRISPR for a while now, and I do believe our generation will probably be the last where death by age related causes is more or less by choice. But the way you write your post is pure poetry

bags

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
great news for my future son, not so relevant for me.

Not so fast my man. Do not get it twisted. Yes being born with the genetic modifications would be the best possible scenario; however, as you can see there are many methods of genetic modification that can be delivered to us current humans. What are the limitations on reversing already aged people..?? I dunno. But shhhyt if I can be frozen @ 50 with a full head of hair I wont be too upset LoL. If I get to 80 and they can only keep me from aging further at that point.... Uhh no thanks LoL ill just re-incarnate haha.

Seriously though they are currently genetically reducing the amount of Myostatin (Hormone that limits Muscle Growth) that people with muscle wasting disorders produce so that they can stop from wasting away. They are permanently changing the genome of these people via injection of a harmless virus that carries the Myostatin reduction gene, which goes in and basically infects the current DNA stands altering it permanently.

So yes it might seem far off for some and if you are up there then damn I hope you stick around long enough, and the reversal of cellular and other aging comes before your time is up. As science and knowledge is essentially working at the pace of Moore's Law now I LoL at people who have unfortunately been stuck with the big 3 for ages and do not see anything possibly coming through in 2-5-10-20 years. Not LoLing at your situation just your pessimistic outlook on life. I have invested in several A.I. companies in the medical device field and all I can tell you is WOW. We are at the forefront of much more than curing baldness my friends. Once you develop A.G.I. Artificial General Intelligence next comes ASI Artificial Super Intelligence. AKA You will not understand how baldness took so long to fix.

Look into some of these things. You'll be amazed at whats actually going on. CRISPER + A.S.I. = End of all of our Biological Issues and the Beginning of a Whole New Set of Issues You Were Never Even Aware Of or Cared About!! Socio, Economic, Political, Moral, Ethical etc etc etc. I plan on getting every treatment under the sun LoL.

Like I said even if they can Halt my Aging by 50 Ill be Gucci. I take super good care of myself. I do not know what the future holds but ether way Im pumped. I hope you are all around to enjoy the fruits of humanities "positive" pursuits. ;-)

Cheers

bags

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Op how old are you? (Indirectly asking if I'm gonna be able to be alive for this)

Im 26 which is why I was trying to explain to Mr. Xenithrising who is 25 or so his Bio says, that he needs to really submerse himself in the technology to understand there is a very real chance he will be able to benefit from this technology personally. Not only his kids. Better chance than RCH-01, Histogen and Sammumed combined for whatever thats worth lol.

Stuff like this is why I go so hard in Finance, Stocks and as an Entrepreneur!

Cheers

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the dose of optimism Bags. Looks promising, wish I was born 50 years from now when stuff like this is commonplace.

Balding curse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What if gene modification would develop a new diseases that never existed before, or turn people to zombies then people would look at baldies as a normal person.

bags

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What if gene modification would develop a new diseases that never existed before, or turn people to zombies then people would look at baldies as a normal person.

Yea... So that is a very real possibility and a very good reason that all of this development at the highest levels needs to be open and transparent for the world to see. There will always be underground shady stuff, but as long as their work is tied to the internet or any computing system, that is why we have people like w*I*K-I-LE@KS LoL Yea Im a bit paranoid at times haha.

At the end of the day Ive realized even if I was personally not for it, this is just the way the world is going and yes this could be used to create new incurable plagues that wipe out a large majority of the un-needed population as automation takes over. Only the wealthiest survive I guess. Or the ones who have the inside scoop to the gene modification that inoculates them...

Or after the disease spreads good scientists will quickly create a cure that we can all inject after analyzing samples of the virus/disease etc etc etc. But again this is all real hypothetical stuff that ethics and moral committees are being created for. I'm just looking at it in the most positive light I can because it is already here. Before you know it; it will become more and more main stream.

I don't care if one day I die to be honest, I feel like it would be weird having unlimited life and the only way out was a severe accident. I would like to go in my sleep. That's truly my only wish, even above becoming a Bill Gates level of wealthy. I value mental health, peace and happiness over $ any-day. Best case scenario is I don't have to choose and I have both LoL.

Let me look and feel like I do now @ 26 for a full 100 year life and I will gladly exit this place knowing I had one hell of time. All good things gotta come to an end. I believe in a bio-electrical impulse thing called the Soul. Which will find it's way forward when the time is right :)

Cheers

P.s. Also we could very well be eliminated by A.S.I. before any of this happens as Humans are the only living thing on this planet that live in such a cancerous manner. Pollution, Over Consumption, Emotional Irrationality etc etc etc. A cold calculating machine would not have time for our perceived Bull sh*t haha. Enter the Matrix...

Who knows where this all goes. I just want to stay young and fly for the time I do spend here without the worry of disease / cancer and such. Full blown erections and blow outs FTW lmao!

Last edited:

Captain Rex

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
highly unlikely.
gene editing tool was already in our hands but they were less precise and could have started another disease as you stated and that's why those methods were buried under the abyss.
But the invention of CRISP-R-Cas 9 has changed it all, they are more precise and effective without producing any adverse consequences.
All they require is proper funding, clinical research and a set of precautionary measures. That's why they made the video.

Riken CDB ( we all know this research unit because of Takashi Tsuji) has already started using Cas-9 enzyme in their research. Cas9 is the main part which makes CrispR a THING for praise and adulation. Tsuji is still in the basic science in hairloss research, they can easily introduce this tech. if they find it deem necessary and effective.

So, whenever anyone says this CrsipR won't help cure baldness in our lifetime. I wonder why?

here's the Riken's Cas9 research that I was talking about
http://www.cdb.riken.jp/en/news/2017/researches/0228_10220.html

Captain Rex

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

bags

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Old news. This is click bait by every means

Yea okay bud. CRISPR 2.0 (Introduction of Cas 9 editing) is suuuch old news eh. Smh lol. September 2015 Crispr 2.0 Launched in China only. Only last year was it approved to be used in humans in JUNE in EU and USA! If you knew all the progress they have made in sooo many areas you would be ashamed of your own statement. Take a seat. I know finasteride has clearly f**ked both your heads (north and south of the equator) but do not be a dummy. You must be on the verge of death, mad at everyone who will be around to enjoy this innovation. Bye Bye. :) Good Luck to you and your Brotzu Lotion LoL

GotHair?

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes there is a possibility that in the future we could change genes with genome-editing technology to cure hair loss. However several problems with CRIPSR in regards to hair loss cure persist:
1. Off-target effects - meaning it may alter not only the targeted genes but other as well
2. Cutting off one part of DNA strands might have undesired consequences
The above issues require significant cost and time intensive screening process coupled with long clinical trials. So this would go through regulatory hell.
Not to mention that the problem number three is that we are not sure which exact genes cause Androgenetic Alopecia. Check InBeforeTheCure's thread for details.
And 4. even if we knew which genes cause Androgenetic Alopecia they might be responsible for other important functions in our bodies like i.e. interacting with melatonin receptors which in turn could be connected to sleep and circadian rythym regulation so by deleting one gene you are in slew of problems.
Genome editing techniques for Androgenetic Alopecia are at least 20 years away. Sure some black market treatment options might pop up in 10 years but then you risk much more than you hair

Follisket

Established Member
Reaction score
Haha, I love how they say "early on, vanity traits will mostly be left alone" over this graphic.

RJublhae.jpg

Even in reference to technology decades away, fixing baldness is still considered vanity and far from a priority.

Wakey, wakey.

bags

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The thing is whenever there is a solution, there are always alternatives which spirals up alongside making it more competitive than ever.
http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2016-05/19/content_25372566.htm

and there's Han is being criticized
http://www.nature.com/news/replicat...y-over-ngago-gene-editing-intensifies-1.20387

however, a Biotech firm approves his works and is funding him now-
http://www.nature.com/news/biotech-firm-backs-controversial-crispr-challenger-1.21343

Looking into that NgAGO method of Gene editing it looks as if though the only successful reproduction of the trials have been with cells that have been cultured in the labs where the editing took place. All of the cells that had come from external sources were contaminated with bacteria. So one thing we know is that Tsuji will be culturing cells at Riken. With all the gene editing technology that will be advancing at a rapid rate over the next couple of years that will be available to Tsuji and Riken, I am even more convinced that they will crack this 1000%.

With NgAGO though, it is ultra precise unlike CRISPR with zero side effects or incorrect splices in the DNA so far.

I know the post above is funny as hell but you cannot take everything from a YouTube video literally. We already have people investing in Balding and people like Tsuji putting in real research into the arena. There are also alot of baldies with money who will make solving hair loss a profitable business. Where there is money, that is where the first developments will be. Not saying hair is #1 on the list but your AVI speaks volumes man. Cheer up. We are almost there.

What do you mean technology that is decades away? They are already using it. Do you guys not read any of the posts on here or just comment on the OP? They are using this technology as of yesterday to prevent MS and other muscle wasting diseases by editing the Myostatin gene in full grown adults and it is WORKING!

At the end of the day. None of us know until the Cure is actually here, including me. However if you think I am delusional for being as optimistic as I am that within the next 4-5 years (probably sooner) you will see some crazy *** stuff in this field directly in regards to male pattern baldness that will blow your mind than I feel sooo sooo sorry for you. We will not know until it happens, but you do not have the right to be as pessimistic about male pattern baldness as you were even just a year ago. You cannot disregard this crazy tech that is beyond mainstream to anyone who studies science even at a university level.

I would be more worried about whether or not you will be able to afford the treatment. There is no doubt this will be extremely expensive / profitable for whoever cracks the code. For a good while after the cure comes out, not being bald will be a sign of wealth. Being bald... well.... It will be like riding the bus or driving a rust bucket.

Cheers

Ps. I do not believe anything other than the realm of Tsuji and Gene editing will be the Real Cure. Shisedio (maintenance at best) might crack it, but I have realized all these methods are trying to solve a problem by barely scratching the surface of the issue using very rudimentary scientific hypothesis. Gene editing which is already happening is the only way to attack the ROOT cause of the problem. All these pills, potions, lotions, lasers, transplants, stem cells and transfusions may have some affect, but temporary at best with proven side effects.

Last edited:

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha, I love how they say "early on, vanity traits will mostly be left alone" over this graphic.

RJublhae.jpg

Even in reference to technology decades away, fixing baldness is still considered vanity and far from a priority.

Wakey, wakey.

Holy f*****g sh*t I never noticed that in the video before.

Brb, punching hole in drywall.

Feelsbadman.jpg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you are alive 30 years from now, then you could very well be alive in a thousand. This has been the zeitgeist in biology and gerontology for a while now, even before CRISPR favorably changed the playing field. Look into longevity escape velocity and Aubrey De Grey. People are finally catching on and beginning to take it seriously.

All of this will most likely be free provided by the government. Why? It is quite simple. It's a lot cheaper to have healthy productive citizens than it is to have sick elderly people who contribute nothing and only consume. The elderly are a huge economic burden on a society (no offense to anyone...just the reality we live in) The government would not be able to afford to not provide these therapies to all citizens. Now, maybe "vanity" issues might not be free at first but eventually, these too will be free or cheap enough to be accessible to all (think 100 years from now......)

Captain Rex

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The thing is whenever there is a solution, there are always alternatives which spirals up alongside making it more competitive than ever.
http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2016-05/19/content_25372566.htm

and there's Han is being criticized
http://www.nature.com/news/replicat...y-over-ngago-gene-editing-intensifies-1.20387

however, a Biotech firm approves his works and is funding him now-
http://www.nature.com/news/biotech-firm-backs-controversial-crispr-challenger-1.21343

Looking into that NgAGO method of Gene editing it looks as if though the only successful reproduction of the trials have been with cells that have been cultured in the labs where the editing took place. All of the cells that had come from external sources were contaminated with bacteria. So one thing we know is that Tsuji will be culturing cells at Riken. With all the gene editing technology that will be advancing at a rapid rate over the next couple of years that will be available to Tsuji and Riken, I am even more convinced that they will crack this 1000%.

With NgAGO though, it is ultra precise unlike CRISPR with zero side effects or incorrect splices in the DNA so far.

RJublhae.jpg

Wakey, wakey.

I know the post above is funny as hell but you cannot take everything from a YouTube video literally. We already have people investing in Balding and people like Tsuji putting in real research into the arena. There are also alot of baldies with money who will make solving hair loss a profitable business. Where there is money, that is where the first developments will be. Not saying hair is #1 on the list but your AVI speaks volumes man. Cheer up. We are almost there.

What do you mean technology that is decades away? They are already using it. Do you guys not read any of the posts on here or just comment on the OP? They are using this technology as of yesterday to prevent MS and other muscle wasting diseases by editing the Myostatin gene in full grown adults and it is WORKING!

At the end of the day. None of us know until the Cure is actually here, including me. However if you think I am delusional for being as optimistic as I am that within the next 4-5 years (probably sooner) you will see some crazy *** stuff in this field directly in regards to male pattern baldness that will blow your mind than I feel sooo sooo sorry for you. We will not know until it happens, but you do not have the right to be as pessimistic about male pattern baldness as you were even just a year ago. You cannot disregard this crazy tech that is beyond mainstream to anyone who studies science even at a university level.

I would be more worried about whether or not you will be able to afford the treatment. There is no doubt this will be extremely expensive / profitable for whoever cracks the code. For a good while after the cure comes out, not being bald will be a sign of wealth. Being bald... well.... It will be like riding the bus or driving a rust bucket.

Cheers

Ps. I do not believe anything other than the realm of Tsuji and Gene editing will be the Real Cure. Shisedio (maintenance at best) might crack it, but I have realized all these methods are trying to solve a problem by barely scratching the surface of the issue using very rudimentary scientific hypothesis. Gene editing which is already happening is the only way to attack the ROOT cause of the problem. All these pills, potions, lotions, lasers, transplants, stem cells and transfusions may have some affect, but temporary at best with proven side effects.
fixed that for you, bags :cool:

Trouse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you are alive 30 years from now, then you could very well be alive in a thousand. This has been the zeitgeist in biology and gerontology for a while now, even before CRISPR favorably changed the playing field. Look into longevity escape velocity and Aubrey De Grey. People are finally catching on and beginning to take it seriously.

All of this will most likely be free provided by the government. Why? It is quite simple. It's a lot cheaper to have healthy productive citizens than it is to have sick elderly people who contribute nothing and only consume. The elderly are a huge economic burden on a society (no offense to anyone...just the reality we live in) The government would not be able to afford to not provide these therapies to all citizens. Now, maybe "vanity" issues might not be free at first but eventually, these too will be free or cheap enough to be accessible to all (think 100 years from now......)

If science is going to be able to radically extend the life cycle then there will need to be strict, borderline totalitarian control of reproduction. It's true that people would contribute to the economy for longer but natural resources aren't a bottomless pit. And the environment will be all but fucked barring huge changes in energy consumption habits by some of the most populous countries in the world.

In any event, I don't see how deleting the bald gene and stitching in a genetically superior replacement would help already bald men. I mean your body will stop producing follicle-killing poison but how does that kickstart your biology to repair a damaged environment and re-grow new hair? Seems like hair cloning would still be a necessity to me.