The Honest To Gawd Cure - Crisper Is Here

Who is excited about the Future shown in the Video?

• F**K YES! SIGN ME UP!

• No. My brain cannot comprehend living in a world like that.

• No Clue AKA I am Lost For Words.....

• I just want Hair Bro.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Feelsbadman.jpg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Overpopulation is not an issue. Aubrey De Grey as adressed this multiple times. Just Google him and overpopulation. The answer is already evident in trends we have been observing in birth rates in developed countries.

lemoncloak

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Overpopulation is not an issue. Aubrey De Grey as adressed this multiple times. Just Google him and overpopulation. The answer is already evident in trends we have been observing in birth rates in developed countries.
Not to mention it is entirely about energy consumption of a luxurious (compared to the past) lifestyle and there are steps underway to reduce that, like alternative energy and cultured meat. There's enough room for a lot more.

plisk

Established Member
Reaction score
theres a difference between the world having enough space and food to support a dramatic increase in human population, to, the conflict and troubles and challenges that arise from density and proximity.

Calhoun's rat experiments come to mind. Some of the worst places on the planet are some of the most urbanized and population dense.

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Birth rates will decline in poor or very conservative countries, but they will still grown up with bigger rates, because their population now have Western medicine, they live much longer, much less baby death rates and so on. It will need decades to stabilize their population growth, because they have much, much, much more young population than Europe or USA/Canada for example. On other hand rich countries will have very big demography problems in future. They have now, but in future it will get much worse.

bags

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Birth rates will decline in poor or very conservative countries, but they will still grown up with bigger rates, because their population now have Western medicine, they live much longer, much less baby death rates and so on. It will need decades to stabilize their population growth, because they have much, much, much more young population than Europe or USA/Canada for example. On other hand rich countries will have very big demography problems in future. They have now, but in future it will get much worse.

Seriously just stop while you can. You are doing a brilliant job at discrediting yourself the more you speak on things you clearly know nothing of.

People only need Western Medicine due to a Western lifestyle that causes Western ailments.

All my forefathers are from Punjab, yes India so I can actually speaks #facts unlike you Mr."no human trials on CRISPR" BS. They all lived well into their 90s with many centenarians amoungst them. They ate off the land they farmed and took natural Ayurvedic medicine when needed from the Ganges region of India.

The only reason for early death was accidents, murder (rampant fighting over land), war or snake bites (yea I know). Otherwise none of them just lost it like most old people in the west do with heart, liver, joint, brain problems and health problems from a western diet and lifestyle. They kept moving and were outside everyday.

It does not matter if the population kept booming for a while, as we learn to manage our resources better and create the infrastructure to deliver the resources to those who need them.

You talk about cosmic balance. Did you ever think we were eventually meant to create the science that we now are? Did your ignorant self ever think maybe this is the Devine plan? To end disease and suffering to the best of our ability? Freemason? Really bud? You need to get out more. Let me guess the lizard people run everything right? Lol.

Like my man said. If your all about letting the world be as is and o natural why are you this forum hahaha. You want to have it both ways. No evolution but you want a hair treatment rofl. I'm not even going to respond to your buffonary any more. Ciao.

lemoncloak

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
theres a difference between the world having enough space and food to support a dramatic increase in human population, to, the conflict and troubles and challenges that arise from density and proximity.

Calhoun's rat experiments come to mind. Some of the worst places on the planet are some of the most urbanized and population dense.
We'd need more cities in the end. True, the big cities would get crammed even more but I think there's a saturation point. I remember reading negative youtube comments about manhattan, how expensive and crowded and dirty it is, people calling it a shithole etc. We'll see. The UN believes we won't reach 12(?) billion people because birth rates will drop. Not that I trust those bastards

Last edited:

plisk

Established Member
Reaction score
We'd need more cities in the end. True, the big cities would get crammed even more but I think there's a saturation point. I remember reading negative youtube comments about manhattan, how expensive and crowded and dirty it is, people calling it a shithole etc. We'll see. The UN believes we won't reach 12(?) billion people because birth rates will drop. Not that I trust those bastards

If you want see what the future looks like, its India in every country.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Seriously just stop while you can. You are doing a brilliant job at discrediting yourself the more you speak on things you clearly know nothing of.

People only need Western Medicine due to a Western lifestyle that causes Western ailments.

All my forefathers are from Punjab, yes India so I can actually speaks #facts unlike you Mr."no human trials on CRISPR" BS. They all lived well into their 90s with many centenarians amoungst them. They ate off the land they farmed and took natural Ayurvedic medicine when needed from the Ganges region of India.

The only reason for early death was accidents, murder (rampant fighting over land), war or snake bites (yea I know). Otherwise none of them just lost it like most old people in the west do with heart, liver, joint, brain problems and health problems from a western diet and lifestyle. They kept moving and were outside everyday.

It does not matter if the population kept booming for a while, as we learn to manage our resources better and create the infrastructure to deliver the resources to those who need them.

You talk about cosmic balance. Did you ever think we were eventually meant to create the science that we now are? Did your ignorant self ever think maybe this is the Devine plan? To end disease and suffering to the best of our ability? Freemason? Really bud? You need to get out more. Let me guess the lizard people run everything right? Lol.

Like my man said. If your all about letting the world be as is and o natural why are you this forum hahaha. You want to have it both ways. No evolution but you want a hair treatment rofl. I'm not even going to respond to your buffonary any more. Ciao.

Haha, save your breath man, save it for the intelligent people who can see positive things in future technologies.
There is always going to be ***-backward people who either due to their sheer stupidity, religion, belief in 'natural order', or whatever other stupid excuse, want to hold humanity back in the dark ages. If we all listened to them we would still be banging rocks and sticks together to create fire.

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score

https://static.independent.co.uk/s3...um/public/indy100/WJdghGA4fe/14455-5sy7h3.jpg
http://www.helgilibrary.com/uploads/chart_images/MostPolutedCities_May2016.png
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/IG3thzNUIdY/hqdefault.jpg

Indians should be castrate in future. 80% of population live in very big poverty and less than 50 dollars per month. More population will bring more poverty and much more poor and hungry population.

Smart and decent nations know how to handle with their enviorment. Others just breed like rats.

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Im 26 which is why I was trying to explain to Mr. Xenithrising who is 25 or so his Bio says, that he needs to really submerse himself in the technology to understand there is a very real chance he will be able to benefit from this technology personally. Not only his kids. Better chance than RCH-01, Histogen and Sammumed combined for whatever thats worth lol.

Stuff like this is why I go so hard in Finance, Stocks and as an Entrepreneur!

Cheers
You are delusional. I'll tell you what, didn't even bother to read anything of what this is about, but I hinted it's some sort of gene modification shenanigans.

We are ages away from that. As a mid20's guy: we are stuck with what we have (1999 tranny drug and minoxidil), that's ALL. The only experimental treatment i've heard working is RU and with very limited evidence.

The best part of our life is already over. You could hope to have a 30's with hair to try to relieve your lost youth, but you are delusional if you think any of this sh*t will be available and functional before we are too old to give a f***.

Once you go past NW2 its over, the average person knows you are a balding freak. Might as well shave it off and buy a wig to cope.

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are delusional. I'll tell you what, didn't even bother to read anything of what this is about, but I hinted it's some sort of gene modification shenanigans.

We are ages away from that. As a mid20's guy: we are stuck with what we have (1999 tranny drug and minoxidil), that's ALL. The only experimental treatment i've heard working is RU and with very limited evidence.

The best part of our life is already over. You could hope to have a 30's with hair to try to relieve your lost youth, but you are delusional if you think any of this sh*t will be available and functional before we are too old to give a f***.

Once you go past NW2 its over, the average person knows you are a balding freak. Might as well shave it off and buy a wig to cope.
Some of you guys are so pessimistic.. Treatments are closer than ever to hitting the market now especially follica.. So go ahead and try to make everyone feel depressed and hopeless because that's the way you feel and you want everyone to feel the same as you

bags

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

LMAO. So easy to tell who on these forums gets laid, and who has yet to touch a titty haha :p.

Probably broke as f*** too lol.

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
LMAO. So easy to tell who on these forums gets laid, and who has yet to touch a titty haha :p.

Probably broke as f*** too lol.
Is this how you cope?

Some of you guys are so pessimistic.. Treatments are closer than ever to hitting the market now especially follica.. So go ahead and try to make everyone feel depressed and hopeless because that's the way you feel and you want everyone to feel the same as you

Im addressing objective facts. We still have the same sh*t: finasteride, minoxidil, and RU anecdotal experiences, that's ALL.

I would bet you money that 5 years from now, we revisit this thread and everything is the f*****g same.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
We don't have enough resources for the population we already have if everyone had a first world standard of living. Its role to cut back. Wecare a long way from having infinite resources, sms space its already running out on much of the world. I don't want to live like people do in India. Just because you can squeeze that many people in doesn't mean you should.

resu

Reaction score
http://www.genengnews.com/gen-news-highlights/crispr-eliminates-hiv-in-live-animals/81254287

CRISPR Eliminates HIV in Live Animals

This is the first study to demonstrate that HIV-1 replication can be completely shut down and the virus eliminated from infected cells in animals with a powerful gene-editing technology known as CRISPR/Cas9. The new work builds on a previous proof-of-concept study that the team published in 2016, in which they used transgenic rat and mouse models with HIV-1 DNA incorporated into the genome of every tissue of the animals' bodies. They demonstrated that their strategy could delete the targeted fragments of HIV-1 from the genome in most tissues in the experimental animals.

"Our new study is more comprehensive," noted co-senior study author Wenhui Hu, M.D., Ph.D., associate professor in the Center for Metabolic Disease Research and the department of pathology at LKSOM. "We confirmed the data from our previous work and improved the efficiency of our gene-editing strategy. We also show that the strategy is effective in two additional mouse models, one representing acute infection in mouse cells and the other representing chronic, or latent, infection in human cells."

In this new study, the LKSOM team genetically inactivated HIV-1 in transgenic mice, reducing the RNA expression of viral genes by roughly 60% to 95%—confirming their earlier findings. They then tested their system in mice acutely infected with EcoHIV, the mouse equivalent of human HIV-1.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Encouraging news. When the technology becomes treatment for curing HIV in humans, hairloss genetic therapy might not be far behind. (hopefully ahead).

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Living that long would f*****g suck; without death, life is pointless.

Have none of you read Anne Rice?

By far the stupidest and most short-sighted post ever written at this site.

The man wants to get old and die everybody. What a laugh!

He can't even handle a little hair loss but he wants to try out becoming an old decrepit person and dying. Or at least he thinks he wants to try out these things until these things actually happen to him of course. And he lacks the brainpower to realize that he might feel differently if he were actually old and decrepit or in the dying process. I have now lost ALL respect for anything this fool says.

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
If you want see what the future looks like, its India in every country.

You can't make other people die if they don't want to, but you can reduce the population by one person anytime you want to by killing yourself.

Last edited: