The Honest To Gawd Cure - Crisper Is Here

Who is excited about the Future shown in the Video?

• F**K YES! SIGN ME UP!

• No. My brain cannot comprehend living in a world like that.

• No Clue AKA I am Lost For Words.....

• I just want Hair Bro.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Balding curse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If science is going to be able to radically extend the life cycle then there will need to be strict, borderline totalitarian control of reproduction. It's true that people would contribute to the economy for longer but natural resources aren't a bottomless pit. And the environment will be all but fucked barring huge changes in energy consumption habits by some of the most populous countries in the world.

In any event, I don't see how deleting the bald gene and stitching in a genetically superior replacement would help already bald men. I mean your body will stop producing follicle-killing poison but how does that kickstart your biology to repair a damaged environment and re-grow new hair? Seems like hair cloning would still be a necessity to me.

that what I have been thinking about, but who knows maybe this gene have a different mechanism further than killing the follicle, so if I compare this to skin color changing is it possible that a white skin could change to black in a person that already white or vice versa, If that would happen then a full head of hear will grow in already bald scalp.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
In any event, I don't see how deleting the bald gene and stitching in a genetically superior replacement would help already bald men. I mean your body will stop producing follicle-killing poison but how does that kickstart your biology to repair a damaged environment and re-grow new hair? Seems like hair cloning would still be a necessity to me.

Once you can do that, you can also forcibly express genes responsive to estrogen, for example, which is responsible for the superb regrowth typically seen in transgender regimens. This way you can basically coax the hair follicles into repairing themselves by turning on the right genes without having the need for feminizing hormones inside the body. A hormone is after all just a messenger that signals certain genes to turn on and off.

seijun23

My Regimen
Reaction score
According to this future technology is it possible to change hair texture to have thicker hair than before and,of course, increase hair density? :cool: P.S. Sorry for my English.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
According to this future technology is it possible to change hair texture to have thicker hair than before and,of course, increase hair density? :cool: P.S. Sorry for my English.

I'm fairly sure that once you can target, express, and silence any gene in the human body with complete accuracy, you can pretty much play god with whatever part of the body you choose. With all the positives and negatives that brings with it.

bags

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@bags how is your hair doing with your current treatment? is it working? any sides?

I just take N-A-C which is an Amino Acid that comprises of 8% of hairs molecular structure, and Quceratin which helps with

-Anti histamine (for the immune component)
-Reduces androgen receptors
-Anti oxidant
-PGD2 Reduction

My diffuse shedding across the top happened rapidly back in 2013 when I went into Ketosis to cut fat and stayed there for 8 months. I think I fucked my thyroid at the time and was cutting way to many calories (starvation mode) did not eat enough micro nutrients or vegetables at all (dumb ***, I know) funny thing is I am 99% Plant Based now lol.

Before that I had a Full Full *** head of hair. Even though I am male pattern baldness prone my pops rocked a decent comb-over until 40 but by 43-44 it was fucked he went from V shaped forehead with full black decent hair to front half full bald and grey lol. I accelerated my hairloss from my Ketosis stint but I am pretty sure I have regrown decent density over the past few years since. My hair is a 1 on the sides and long on top so it's probably taking the hair years to go through all the cycles and catch up. However under the light when I move my hand through my hair I can see the scalp more than I feel I should; actually know I should lol.

I can't say the supplements have helped re-grow at all, I have zero proof. I do believe they have greatly helped the quality of my hair along with my insanely a*** diet with Ionized water in everything lol. Plus I live a pretty stress free lifestyle thankfully so it all adds up. But if your not trolling then I will answer your question with, no. I do not know how a person could possibly get sides from supplements lol.

They definitely slowed down the rate of shedding significantly though. I truly believe I will never have to go bald with the rate technology and science are moving as of right now. Thankfully my occupation allows me to work from a rental in Japan ;-)

Cheers.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just take N-A-C which is an Amino Acid that comprises of 8% of hairs molecular structure, and Quceratin which helps with

-Anti oxidant
-PGD2 Reduction

My diffuse shedding across the top happened rapidly back in 2013 when I went into Ketosis to cut fat and stayed there for 8 months. I think I fucked my thyroid at the time and was cutting way to many calories (starvation mode) did not eat enough micro nutrients or vegetables at all (dumb ***, I know) funny thing is I am 99% Plant Based now lol.

Before that I had a Full Full *** head of hair. Even though I am male pattern baldness prone my pops rocked a decent comb-over until 40 but by 43-44 it was fucked he went from V shaped forehead with full black decent hair to front half full bald and grey lol. I accelerated my hairloss from my Ketosis stint but I am pretty sure I have regrown decent density over the past few years since. My hair is a 1 on the sides and long on top so it's probably taking the hair years to go through all the cycles and catch up. However under the light when I move my hand through my hair I can see the scalp more than I feel I should; actually know I should lol.

I can't say the supplements have helped re-grow at all, I have zero proof. I do believe they have greatly helped the quality of my hair along with my insanely a*** diet with Ionized water in everything lol. Plus I live a pretty stress free lifestyle thankfully so it all adds up. But if your not trolling then I will answer your question with, no. I do not know how a person could possibly get sides from supplements lol.

They definitely slowed down the rate of shedding significantly though. I truly believe I will never have to go bald with the rate technology and science are moving as of right now. Thankfully my occupation allows me to work from a rental in Japan ;-)

Cheers.

thanks man!

i pmd you

Conpecia

Reaction score
Who gives a f*** about male pattern baldness if we can live a thousand years. I'd sacrifice hair in a heartbeat for that. It's amazing how narrow-minded folks are once male pattern baldness pessimism kicks in. You guys don't think there would be wigs or other products indistinguishable from actual hair 50 years from now much less 200?? You don't think super intelligent post humans could cure male pattern baldness?? Use your bloody imaginations. If we can reverse aging itself that will be the most incredible achievement in the history of the entire world by far. I'd give up way more than hair to be a part of that.

bags

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Living that long would f*****g suck; without death, life is pointless.

Have none of you read Anne Rice?

No lie, like I said I would not want to live forever ether. However, I would rather live as long as I choose to while looking Young and being Hard and Hung while I am here lol. Imagine all the lives you could live. You could literally go live in a China learn Canto or Mandarin and be a Chinese person for 50 years. Then do that in Russia, then Australia, then Japan, then Africa, then Anywhere you want.... Just saying. All the experiences you could have and make without the worry of time running out. I mean obviously someone will still get decapitated by a roller coaster lol (sh*t happens lol) but I would rather sort all my finances when I start getting bored, say my final good-byes and make sure I leave on my terms. Not sad or depressed really but fully fulfilled and satisfied with the life I had knowing it is my time to move on to whatever comes next.

I know I am very lucky and realistic in my mindset about all this because I truly do not fear death in the slightest but rather accept it as a normal thing. I know I am weird but I do not cry when people die; that seems illogical to me. Why would I cry when I know we all have to die eventually from the day I turned like 6? I guess people do say I am a little "cold" like that but I truly do feel love and positivity for 99% of things in my life and the world. I would rather celebrate what was then mourn over what is inevitable. I'm a realist, I guess that's why I make a good investor, :-/ meh...

I also believe in higher dimensions so that might be a big factor in me not being afraid of the "other side" as I meditate regularly and sometimes feel like I could just leave if I reaaallllly wanted to. I do agree however think that there will be a suuuuuper high rate of suicide as people get sick of life. Especially if they do what they do now which is work work work work and work. Never take vacations, never see anything new etc.... Lots of people are gunna go C-R-A-Z-Y LoL

On a side note, I am honestly thinking of being a HUGE front runner in opening a global chain of high end Euthanasia clinics where you can end it all. We will create the ultimate package for you to go out with a bang haha. Whatever floats your boat. I do not do drugs or drink but hey I love making $$$ and if you want to go out with a bang we will provide that for you. Annnnything you want we will provide so you go out as the happiest person on the planet lol. Again do not think I agree with suicide right now, nononono very sad and bad in the current world we live in. You only have X amount of years try to figure it out and live a happy fulfilling life! But in the world that video shows us... hey... someone will be running the clinics.....

Talk about being ahead of the curve haha. Gotta have that $$$ vision and make things happen my friends.

Cheers LoL

Feelsbadman.jpg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

One could just as easily argue that life is pointless BECAUSE of death. But that's not the point. Do you want to watch your body slowly break down and deteriorate in a exponentially progressive manner over several decades? Get Alzheimer's? Heart Disease? Diabetes? No? Well if you get rid of all the negative aspects of aging, all of the things that will eventually kill you, you will get, as a side effect, longer life span.

The people working in these fields are working to improve our health span. They are not trying to make us live foreverish, that is just a potential side effect

lemoncloak

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@bags no offense, you seem like a very nice guy and all, but is this you?
PhotoGrid_1489491547656.jpg

GotHair?

Established Member
Reaction score

Expanding lifespan together with healthspan is an option people don't have yet. IT is the same with all the baldites out there. Some of them like to be bald but those that don't like it, like us here, don't have an option to grow hair back, YET.

However I see you are a few years younger than me. I've lost my twenties to this sh*t and rejuvenation and extension of both my healthspan and lifespan would allow me to be twenty again WITH my hair. I don't really need to live to 500 years, however I would like to have an option to have hairy twenties for 3 or 4 decades... Cos' I truly feel robbed by the sh*t called Androgenetic Alopecia. Just saw a video of me from the last decade with a full mop on my head. It was glorious hair in my mind....

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score

-Anti oxidant
-PGD2 Reduction

Cheers.
You live in fantasy world. CRISPER and gene editing will be never avaliable to ordinary Joe. Don’t believe in fake scientist sites with their “we are 5 years from clinical trials“. Gene editing will open many ethical and moral issues. Plus, if we live longer in general and reduce death rates then our population will increase with much higher rates than it should be. Just see what happen with Africa and some parts in Asia. In the end we all must be humans, not robots. We must respect laws from nature. Today people in “advanced“ countries live longer, but how many of them live quality life without taking drugs?

bags

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You live in fantasy world. CRISPER and gene editing will be never avaliable to ordinary Joe. Don’t believe in fake scientist sites with their “we are 5 years from clinical trials“. Gene editing will open many ethical and moral issues. Plus, if we live longer in general and reduce death rates then our population will increase with much higher rates than it should be. Just see what happen with Africa and some parts in Asia. In the end we all must be humans, not robots. We must respect laws from nature. Today people in “advanced“ countries live longer, but how many of them live quality life without taking drugs?

LMFAO. Ok bud, you should try getting out of the Basement once in a while. If you consider yourself an ordinary Joe I would love to know what your status is in life. Job, income, demographic etc etc. Its not my fault if your not well off. We could get into the semantics of your current state but there is no point. You have decided mentally that you are Ordinary and therefore you probably will be for the rest of your life. I hate to be brutally honest but I have family like you that I have cut out of my life, they live sad miserable lives and are financially poor. We are all born and we all go through sh*t but it is the choices we choose to make that ultimately determine where we are in the food chain.

Your right. You probably will not get any CRISPR treatments, however you do not know the first thing about me. I am free to put out any information I want on these boards because I am sure there are other people who WILL be able to afford and be privileged to the technology, just not You.

As for the population issue its pretty simple; aside from the videos posted in this post, its called getting a vasectomy. If you want insane longevity then you will have to reproduce at a certain / controlled rate. As this becomes more and more mainstream people who want to be apart of this new wave will have to make certain sacrifices like the number of kids they can have etc. So if you want these treatments and want kids then you better pop them out now so they are "grandfathered".

At the end of the day you clearly stand out as the guy who thought Cars, Radio, Television, Computers, Cell Phones, The Internet, The Agricultural, Industrial and Technological Revolutions would lead to a Dystopian Future. You sound old and hopefully for you, you are. Its the way of the future and now that it is out there you cannot put Pandora back in the box. Stop living in Fear 24/7

I will gladly not have kids or limit it to 1 if that has to be the case, while people like yourself die off. This world is turning into a place where people like yourself will not belong.... I for one will be glad people who are stuck in an ancient mindset will not be around for the future. If you do not want to be here you are free to make that choice.

How many people live high quality lives into their 80s and 90s? Well bud, all of the people I know who live great lives all exercise and eat the same type of diet as I do so I am not to worried. Funny how if you actually did research you would realize per capita the West has higher rates of Cancer and MOST Diseases than anywhere in the world. Now that "western" ways of diet are being introduced to those societies they are bound to follow the same path.

Ps.

All these sites look like Fake Science sites eh bud LOL...

https://www.scientificamerican.com/...al-a-new-shield-for-chernobyl-mdash-and-more/

http://fortune.com/2016/11/15/first-crispr-trial-humans-china/

https://www.wired.com/2016/11/china-used-crispr-fight-cancer-real-live-human/

http://www.cbc.ca/news/health/crispr-cancer-immunotherapy-gene-therapy-1.3691689

Oh look one of those "Asians" you mentioned

Damn look at this Indian from the "East" looks like she does more per day than your lazy *** LMAO!

How about Doctor? Click forward half way through and listen to this 98 year old talk once he is comfortable in-front of the camera.

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
LMFAO. Ok bud, you should try getting out of the Basement once in a while. If you consider yourself an ordinary Joe I would love to know what your status is in life. Job, income, demographic etc etc. Its not my fault if your not well off. We could get into the semantics of your current state but there is no point. You have decided mentally that you are Ordinary and therefore you probably will be for the rest of your life. I hate to be brutally honest but I have family like you that I have cut out of my life, they live sad miserable lives and are financially poor. We are all born and we all go through sh*t but it is the choices we choose to make that ultimately determine where we are in the food chain.

Your right. You probably will not get any CRISPR treatments, however you do not know the first thing about me. I am free to put out any information I want on these boards because I am sure there are other people who WILL be able to afford and be privileged to the technology, just not You.

As for the population issue its pretty simple; aside from the videos posted in this post, its called getting a vasectomy. If you want insane longevity then you will have to reproduce at a certain / controlled rate. As this becomes more and more mainstream people who want to be apart of this new wave will have to make certain sacrifices like the number of kids they can have etc. So if you want these treatments and want kids then you better pop them out now so they are "grandfathered".

At the end of the day you clearly stand out as the guy who thought Cars, Radio, Television, Computers, Cell Phones, The Internet, The Agricultural, Industrial and Technological Revolutions would lead to a Dystopian Future. You sound old and hopefully for you, you are. Its the way of the future and now that it is out there you cannot put Pandora back in the box. Stop living in Fear 24/7

I will gladly not have kids or limit it to 1 if that has to be the case, while people like yourself die off. This world is turning into a place where people like yourself will not belong.... I for one will be glad people who are stuck in an ancient mindset will not be around for the future. If you do not want to be here you are free to make that choice.

How many people live high quality lives into their 80s and 90s? Well bud, all of the people I know who live great lives all exercise and eat the same type of diet as I do so I am not to worried. Funny how if you actually did research you would realize per capita the West has higher rates of Cancer and MOST Diseases than anywhere in the world. Now that "western" ways of diet are being introduced to those societies they are bound to follow the same path.

Ps.

All these sites look like Fake Science sites eh bud LOL...

https://www.scientificamerican.com/...al-a-new-shield-for-chernobyl-mdash-and-more/

http://fortune.com/2016/11/15/first-crispr-trial-humans-china/

https://www.wired.com/2016/11/china-used-crispr-fight-cancer-real-live-human/

http://www.cbc.ca/news/health/crispr-cancer-immunotherapy-gene-therapy-1.3691689

Oh look one of those "Asians" you mentioned

Damn look at this Indian from the "East" looks like she does more per day than your lazy *** LMAO!

How about Doctor? Click forward half way through and listen to this 98 year old talk once he is comfortable in-front of the camera.

You are pathetic lier. You showed me 5 examples of older active people, but I can show you thousands of sick young people who die from cancer, heart failure and hospitals are full with thousands of people daily with sick older people.

Many countries don’t have even 50 years life expectancy. Most of the older people live on drugs.

Do you really believe that you are somekind of freemason? Succesfull person like you spending time with emo kids crying about their hair and social life? You are drunk and you are neither succesfull.

You can’t change natural laws. It is not point if I want to live in Stone Age or not. The main point is that we are part of Cosmic order and natural laws. When you will start to change that you are doomed. Deal with it.

There are tribes who live without modern technology and medicine and they live longer and healthier life. Plus, much happier. Just look how many people are on anti depressive drugs daily. I don’t know family who doesn’t have sick person in family. Some of them have cancer, heart failure, diabetis, lung disease or whatever, so stop living in fantasy world. 20 years ago I never used to see so much sick people.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
"We must respect the laws of nature"

> spends time on a hair loss site trying to prevent his 'natural' genetically-encoded male pattern baldness

Epic LOL.