The Hair Transplant Discussion And Consideration Thread.

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When you mean business and are trying to avoid a transplant:

View attachment 85802

Pulling out the big guns.

I'm going to take Avodart 3 times per week and then finasteride (Prorid) on the 'off' days.

I will use nizoral three timers per week. I will use minoxidil twice per day; small amount in the morning because I have work and then lots at night.

Have you considered Regenepure DR instead of Nizoral.

I prefer Thailand and Vietnam to be honest.

All Third World shitholes. White people who live there have questionable motives for doing so in my opinion.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score

All Third World shitholes. White people who live there have questionable motives for doing so in my opinion.
The teaching out here is fantastic: the children are enthusiastic and teachers are not bombarded with paperwork.

Not all of the expats are old alcoholics

blackg

Reaction score
I personally prefer a Western existance myself but you can just call these Asian countries shitholes.

Also there is more to do in these countries than just satisfying your libido, if that's what you were implying.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

What do you suggest a guy who’s undesirable to slim western women should do? Stay incel, or maybe find a nice fat ugly chick who «isn’t shallow»? Maybe a single mother and raise Chads babies?

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
there is more to do in these countries than just satisfying your libido

I wasn’t referring only to sex tourism. There seems to be a post-colonial mindset of lording it over the locals.

What do you suggest a guy who’s undesirable to slim western women should do? Stay incel, or maybe find a nice fat ugly chick who «isn’t shallow»? Maybe a single mother and raise Chads babies?

All of this presupposes that taking on a desperate Third Worlder is anything other than pitiable.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wasn’t referring only to sex tourism. There seems to be a post-colonial mindset of lording it over the locals.

All of this presupposes that taking on a desperate Third Worlder is anything other than pitiable.
There is a superiority complex with some because of certain elements.

UK on average has higher; IQ, qualifications, height, wealth, health etc.

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is a superiority complex with some because of certain elements.

UK on average has higher; IQ, qualifications, height, wealth, health etc.

I often see Britons claiming to have “travelled” because they’ve spent a few weeks in Thailand getting drunk in pseudo-western clubs and stroked a drugged up tiger. Hitting the dizzy heights of culture.

LastSamurai

Established Member
Reaction score

Third world shitholes hey?

What country do you come from and what makes you so special ?

You sound like a condescending miserable piece of work to be honest. If you were really living a happy life in first world paradise you wouldn't be on here posting sh*t like that. Maybe something to reflect on?

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
They are poverty stricken countries filled with desperate people. Those who think it’s cool to go and live it up at the locals’ expense are the ones who need to reflect.

At the locals' expense? They'd be fucked without the tourism of white people.

That said, I'd agree it's quite cringe-worthy when people go on their find-yourself-Asia trip and mostly just party in psuedo-western clubs as you call them and whatever else backpacker bullshit they can find to do.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score

That said, I'd agree it's quite cringe-worthy when people go on their find-yourself-Asia trip and mostly just party in psuedo-western clubs as you call them and whatever else backpacker bullshit they can find to do.
That's just young 21 - 25 year olds for you.

I suppose its better they go to asia then to go to Benidorm, Spain.

blackg

Reaction score

Who are we to dictate how people spend their holidays?

If you work hard all year round than you are entitled to party wherever the hell you want and no amount of white guilt should stop you.

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

If you work hard all year round than you are entitled to party wherever the hell you want and no amount of white guilt should stop you.

I don’t disagree, and I think you know I reject white guilt and all that “progressive” nonsense. It’s just amusing to me that people think they’re being cultured when all they’re doing is replicating the Ibiza experience in Thailand.

blackg

Reaction score
I don’t disagree, and I think you know I reject white guilt and all that “progressive” nonsense. It’s just amusing to me that people think they’re being cultured when all they’re doing is replicating the Ibiza experience in Thailand.
Okay, fair enough but what about if these Western travellers throw in a trip to an exotic temple?

Best of both worlds.

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

No one rejects white guilt/white privilige more than me.

Go live it up wherever the hell you want. I'l be going crazy around the world too if we get cured from Norwood disease. But I'm also gonna laugh if you think you're out there experiencing other cultures.

Berken33

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey I have heard that hair can be transplated. Is this a normal process? Please let me know. thank you!

blackg

Reaction score
No one rejects white guilt/white privilige more than me.

Go live it up wherever the hell you want. I'l be going crazy around the world too if we get cured from Norwood disease. But I'm also gonna laugh if you think you're out there experiencing other cultures.
I don't care for being cultured, son.
As I said .. visit some half ruined, culturally important temple.

Bow and say your prayers, take your shoes off, whatever ... and then go drink all night and plow some petite ladyboy .

That's my kind of holiday!

LastSamurai

Established Member
Reaction score

MorningGlory, I know where you are coming from when it comes to Thailand, unfortunately it's become the next Spain for Brits and typically they just drink alcohol and get into trouble. Although I doubt most of these types seriously care about 'cultured'.

Thailand is getting closer to becoming a first world country in terms of it's economy, healthcare and other areas. Although Bangkok is pretty unbearable given the pollution and bad air. I have Thai friends and they are normal people just like you and me. There is a large middle class there. Not so much in Cambodia. Vietnam is a very beautiful country that's modernising rapidly.

I get what you're saying about some of the idiot travelers, but it depends where you look and where you go. A lot of Brits die in Thailand and they seem to be the types that are going partying and pissing of locals, not a good idea. I've seen enough of SE Asia, and especially Thailand for now but I'll probably visit to see friends I have made there since my recent trip. That said there are always more interesting parts to see and if you know locals you can find non-touristy interesting places..