The Hair Transplant Discussion And Consideration Thread.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
This guy has transplant makeover,i had earlier posted this video.

guy looked disgusting before and quite good after (especially for currycel)

not only because of hair tho, beard, skin color, lightning

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
WTF! I asked in the FUE forum on here (I think) and got a big no from other members here saying it is not possible to buzz your head with a zero guard after an FUE.
Did you post your hair transplant pics here? Pls share the link if you did. On a side note bro, I sent you a pm. Pls respond when you can

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd check out https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com before going gung ho into a transplant. You get more of a dose of reality from the results posted on there than you would otherwise. Honestly, even with the best surgeon, it still seems like a coin toss.
I wish some of the other posters good say what happened but they have to stay silent for legal reasons

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
guy looked disgusting before and quite good after (especially for currycel)

not only because of hair tho, beard, skin color, lightning

Man,that hair frame is so valuable that it can enhance entire looks.
Lights or no lights,beard and frame can make anyone at least decent looking.

About your currycel comment,have you even visited India?
You cannot judge Indian young guys looks from just observing those in EU or NorthAmerica.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Man,that hair frame is so valuable that it can enhance entire looks.
Lights or no lights,beard and frame can make anyone at least decent looking.

About your currycel comment,have you even visited India?
You cannot judge Indian young guys looks from just observing those in EU or NorthAmerica.

I saw a lot of Indian in Asia they work there or go holiday

bluemoon1212

Established Member
Reaction score
You know what's not a coin toss? Remaining a bald loser.

Heads: people will see you as a loser. Tail: people will see you as a loser.

Some hair is better than no hair. Even as a full NW6, give me some coverage, 5000 grafts, rape that donor, add SMP, beard grafts if you have to, and stick to your treatments.

http://www.hairestorationetwork.com...before-after-advance-norwood-6-hair-loss.html

But don't remain bald, that's a 100% chance that you'll have a worse life at almost every level.

Social life, love life, at work, in your hobbies, being seen as an untrustworthy bald loser is going to take a toll on your happiness in general.

Bottom line: don't be bald.

Lmao. You're like Tumblr incarnate dude. Who needs realistic, grounded expectations and research when you can look like this guy: http://mdnewhair.com/bad-hair-transplant-procedure/
Hell, it's better than being bald. Right? Some hair is better than none.
No, it isn't. That's some next level retardation. A well thought out, analytical decision backed by months of introspection and research is what yields the most desirable outcome.

Gotta stop letting that b**ch-made attitude instigate your tantrums and start using your brain.
You're starting to look bad in front of all your friends.

bluemoon1212

Established Member
Reaction score
Very low 1860

ces of such thing happening with a top surgeon.

View attachment 65907

View attachment 65908

View attachment 65909

All from the surgeon's website. That is absolutely NOT what you should expect. These pictures are used for marketing and to get fools in the door without due diligence.
This is more of what I'm seeing from actual patients.

H&W: https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1860

That's not even cherry picked. There are better and worse, but, to suggest that someone make their decision based on the staged marketing photos on the surgeon's website is wreckless and foolish.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
That guy had an amazing change. Him and the video below were major sources of inspiration for me.

This guy got huge makeover.

I consider hair transplant as bail out.
It can help people to overcome baldness in important years of life like graduating from university or getting job.
It can make someone's future because of gained confidence.

If someone is suffering from low confidence and is feeling sad,consider some hair transplant,it doesn't matter even if that hair fell after few years.

If some one do not care about their own hair loss,there is no need to do hair transplant.

LastSamurai

Established Member
Reaction score

More food for thought and at least they are both candid about it.

Joe Rogan comes across so well here.

His attitude is respectable, and after reading all the stuff on this forum, it's a breath of fresh air to be honest. Someone that is just accepting what he has got and not trying to change it. Its a hard pill to swallow but I think the way he talks about it makes him very noble, you could say even attractive..

I'm not saying his viewpoint is the only right way, or that people that do get hair transplants or other procedures are wrong. But nonetheless, it's just refreshing to hear a guy who is genuinely owning being bald, embracing it and just rolling with it. He's a confident guy and I'm sure there would be a ton of chicks that would dig him.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just an update:

I'm now leaning towards getting a transplant - for the cost of $4,000 and meds I could live life on the top tier - its a no brainer.

The only things I'm concerned about is whether the meds will improve or stabalise my situation; and also, will the transplant fail?

Johnt1997

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not meaning to hijack this thread or anything but has anyone on the forum heard of or had experience with Dr. ******** of BHR clinic? He is based in Belgium but will be hosting consultations in London next month so I may go down to see him for one of these

He quoted me 1800 grafts to fill in my nw2.5 to nw1 but would prefer to see me in person too for a more accurate prediction.

LastSamurai

Established Member
Reaction score
Just an update:

I'm now leaning towards getting a transplant - for the cost of $4,000 and meds I could live life on the top tier - its a no brainer.

The only things I'm concerned about is whether the meds will improve or stabalise my situation; and also, will the transplant fail?

Johnson, these are the same things I worry about too. The med's from what I have heard do give many side effects such as killing your sex drive. Whats the point in having hair in that case. Secondly, outside of the transplant 'failing' I worry more about how long it will actually last for.

To me it just seems like more of stress to keep up the new hair, the medications, future transplants, and the never-ending worry of how long you can keep the new hair for. I'm not against it completely, I'm just not convinced yet until I've seen, spoken to hair transplant patients and actually seen more people have it.

I have one bald friend who said he is going for an hair transplant, so at least I'll have one real life person to see how the results went. Other than that the only resources I have are online to make a decision. For me to get an hair transplant I'd need to do a lot more field work and actually see results face to face before committing. Just my two cents.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Johnson, these are the same things I worry about too. The med's from what I have heard do give many side effects such as killing your sex drive. Whats the point in having hair in that case. Secondly, outside of the transplant 'failing' I worry more about how long it will actually last for.

To me it just seems like more of stress to keep up the new hair, the medications, future transplants, and the never-ending worry of how long you can keep the new hair for. I'm not against it completely, I'm just not convinced yet until I've seen, spoken to hair transplant patients and actually seen more people have it.

I have one bald friend who said he is going for an hair transplant, so at least I'll have one real life person to see how the results went. Other than that the only resources I have are online to make a decision. For me to get an hair transplant I'd need to do a lot more field work and actually see results face to face before committing. Just my two cents.
I'm not worried about side effects - I took finasteride for 9 or 10 months before and was fine.

I just didn't get any regrowth.

I still don't know if the finasteride would have worked if I stayed with it for longer.

I'm worried about getting the hair transplant if my hair loss isn't stable because if I get one and continue losing hair despite being on meds then the transplant would have only won me 3 or so more years - whereas I'm looking for a more final solution.