The Group Buy to End All Group Buys: Twist1 Inhibitor

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Topical finasteride at minimum dosage goes systemic.
Pyrilutamide goes systemic.
CB0301, designed for not to go systemic, goes systemic.
It doesn’t matter what you apply in the scalp, it will go systemic.

If this treatment works as Pegasus suggest, it is going to be funny to see how all of you will become in a monkey. Instead of shaving your head, you will have to shave the full body.

Redgate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Topical finasteride at minimum dosage goes systemic.
Pyrilutamide goes systemic.
CB0301, designed for not to go systemic, goes systemic.
It doesn’t matter what you apply in the scalp, it will go systemic.

If this treatment works as Pegasus suggest, it is going to be funny to see how all of you will become in a monkey. Instead of shaving your head, you will have to shave the full body.
water goes systemic.
shampoo goes systemic.
hats go systemic.

its over. all pills will be replaced with scalp lotions

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there anyone trying this drug who isn't taking anything else like finasteride? I mean, someone who can verify that the shedding is reduced.

I say this because there were people who tried pyrilutamide while taking dutasteride, which is like: what do you expect???

tego

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

So,what is the final verdict?That the OP is a low life. Instead of holding himself to a higher standard and showing professionalism,instead of being the example for the others to follow, he accused users of using multiple identities, he wants to bann people,he called the whole HRL forum of being c..k s....rs and d...b f...s he threatened others with lawsuits.....etc.
The man is megalomaniac and egotistical.If you knew a guy like that in real life,would you say hi to him?
His a 45+(47...48) year old guy and the things that he posted can only come from a 15 year old,if that.Hes been looking for some acceptance and he found it on an internet hair loss forum.Most of the users here are 20-25 years younger than him,and that doesnt bother him.He behaves like a punk.
Or maybe his going through a midlife crisis or hes a disturbed individual,or all of the above.
I think im pissing my pens and im going to leave this forum because im afraid of the OP bringing legal action against me..............

OP, doesnt that bother you?poor guys lost their hair permanetly because of another "cure"

Redgate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because on a practical level, jumpman/pegasus2 is a total fuckup and I feel bad for him.

He's spent a decade on his search for the cure, but still progressed to NW5 despite all the money/time/health risks.
what are you talking about lil bro he started initial treatment mid 2020

tego

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because on a practical level, jumpman/pegasus2 is a total fuckup and I feel bad for him.

He's spent a decade on his search for the cure, but still progressed to NW5 despite all the money/time/health risks.

These GB servers are mostly just stomach-turning incel chat 24/7, I'm glad they've gone private and it limits the damage that can be done to noobs.

So his new paper cure can live or die on the merits - he's cited his sources and made his case. The rest is up to the reader IMO
Very well said.Nothing unreasonable on the above statement.

CTD

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone been following the discord for this? It's probably been almost 3 months since people there started using this stuff, I wonder if there are any positive signs yet like reduction of shedding.

Marconi

Reaction score
Anyone been following the discord for this? It's probably been almost 3 months since people there started using this stuff, I wonder if there are any positive signs yet like reduction of shedding.
Why didn't you get any reply?

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes here is an update , the compound turn out to be very hard to dissolved , but regardless 6-7 people keep using it , in the upcoming month we will know if its cope or not

wislow9

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone are using Decitabine and ADQ since months ¿? Im thinking to start this week but server its down..... ¿? I had problems to dissolve ADQ but I solved it. 50% dmso and keep in glass stopper (in plastic degrades in few hours)

CTD

My Regimen
Reaction score
Waiting-Skeleton.jpg

CTD

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes here is an update , the compound turn out to be very hard to dissolved , but regardless 6-7 people keep using it , in the upcoming month we will know if its cope or not

So is it official this stuff doesn't work?

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
TLDR: it worked!
Update : the compound was hard to dissolved it required 30-20% dmso just to dissolve , meaning it makes your scalp quite itchy and burn. Anyway 6-7 people kept using it , 3 responded with growth! Visible one . ADQ was the first drug to succeed from the GBs after 2 years . We moved on to diff drug that address the same pathway and does even more .

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Update : the compound was hard to dissolved it required 30-20% dmso just to dissolve , meaning it makes your scalp quite itchy and burn. Anyway 6-7 people kept using it , 3 responded with growth! Visible one . ADQ was the first drug to succeed from the GBs after 2 years . We moved on to diff drug that address the same pathway and does even more .
Lol

just take our word for it

CTD

My Regimen
Reaction score

From what I recall there were at least a couple dozen people that were part of the group buy. So only 6-7 actually used it long term? Is the twist1 discord still active?

Baldingtooyoung

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pics?