The Group Buy to End All Group Buys: Twist1 Inhibitor

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Of course. Do you think people join groupbuys for a reason other than to cure their own hairloss? They don't owe you anything, especially since they're the ones onboarding all the risk. Though it would definitely be good if they shared the results, don't act like you're entitled to them.

Funny

They do recruitment from this forum though at the same time speak bad about this forum.

so yeah fuckk off b**ch justifying this BS

tego

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Of course. Do you think people join groupbuys for a reason other than to cure their own hairloss? They don't owe you anything, especially since they're the ones onboarding all the risk. Though it would definitely be good if they shared the results, don't act like you're entitled to them.
I came across this thread when i saw GB.I ve been involved with GBs mostly cleaning chemicals for the construction industry.Discord GBs are by nature corrupt because the moderator(s) run the show.If they dont like you ,or you dont do as your told your out.There is a reason they are not transparent and most of the time the same group of people is involved,with a few new people each time
Your opinion doesnt count,only the opinion of the moderator counts.Your just a tool they use to accomplish their goals.Your just a peon.
:
"Entitled to them"?It was just my wish,for some openness,thats it.Not entitled.
You have no authority to say or do anything without the OPs approval.All you can do is defend his actions,so your always on his good side.Otherwise you ll be thrown out,and they dont have to tell you why.
You only care for yourself,that says a lot about your character and the OPs character as well

Last edited:

tego

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We will post them here in 3 month mark which is around 5 months from now.
No GB had results so far.
here you go , you got all your updates
You dont have to be sarcastic,because you sound very stupid.

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You dont have to be sarcastic,because you sound very stupid.
Im dead serious . Everything i said i meant to it .
first results in 5 months.(2 months delivery 3 month trail)
And the past GBs didnt get any results .
We will share the results here . If we have pics of results we will ask the users that post them premmission of course.(or the admin group ) .

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pegasus2 the OP replay:
@Hairful there is no paywall. It's not even me who wanted a private channel for buyers to share results. Some people would prefer to only share their pictures with a small group. Those who want to share them with a wider audience is free to do so. No one will get kicked out of the private channel for sharing their results elsewhere, but they will if they share someone else's pictures. This is so that people feel safe and comfortable sharing. Everyone will find out how well it works before long.

You claim that no one is allowed to go against the organizers, but you also say you had to hear bs theories about what causes hair loss and eunuchs going bald. You know that wasn't a moderator, even though you insinuate it was. You leave out the fact that I corrected that person, but of course I didn't mute or ban him. I respect everyone's right to speak their mind and you know that, yet you claim here that I ban people who are critical. I even let you into the server despite your criticisms on here. You even said when you asked for an invite that I probably wouldn't let you join because I probably hate you now. We let you join, and no one told you not to be critical. It was your choice to leave. It is very hard to get banned from the server, as I'm the most tolerant admin on Discord. I don't ban people because they are critical or disagree with me. I have to question your intentions here given the incongruency of your attacks. I think you are the same person who posted under the name hmm, and scammed people out of a lot of money. Unlike you, no one in the group buy is making a profit. Each buyer sends payment directly to the lab, and the lab sends the compound directly to each buyer. There is no middleman.

Again, you are outright lying about the eunuch theory. That was person who joined from this forum, and that theory didn't go unchallenged.

Imagine if researchers ooerated as transparently as the group buy? You never know what a research team is doing until they publish their results long after the research is completed.

You lied again, what is it with you? The study Kevin Mann mentioned is posted right in this thread, and I addressed it. There's no way you missed that.

Furthermore, I don't call HairLossTalk.com an idiotic cesspool. There are idiots here, but there are also people much smarter than me. The only place I call a cesspool is Tressless. It is a terrible format and attracts the worst kind of people. I prefer the bulletin board format of a forum like HairLossTalk.com to Discord, but this site isn't very reliable, and most people prefer Discord.

@tego That is not true at all. Everyone is free to be critical of the group buy. I'm not an expert, I'm wrong a lot and I want to know when I am so I appreciate that. I've only banned 3 people out of 400. One of them was repeatedly posting p**rn. None were banned for being critical.

Last edited:

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Without people who risk and invest their money into the GB, there would be no GB at all and you would know sh*t.
Plus testing those chemicals may cause even health risks. So I would say, that at least being the first to get any updates & being protected from those who do not participate - who usually polute the discord the most, is deserved benefit. Especially being protected from mentally unstable zoomercels. We will report here, but only after enough time to be able to evaluate.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think you are the same person who posted under the name hmm, and scammed people out of a lot of money. Unlike you, no one in the group buy is making a profit. Each buyer sends payment directly to the lab, and the lab sends the compound directly to each buyer. There is no middleman.

What the fick? I had the same nick as here and yeah I left when I learned it was a paywall. Have to pay 180$ or something to get access to the results, many people actually lied about paying and I wasn’t the only one who was pissed the results require payment.

How the fick am I making a profit? You are the one who hyped people up, asking for a sh*t ton of money.

The only reason I am pissed is because you motherfckers led me and others to believe there is a discord where “knowledge is shared” and I wasted a lot of my good time listening to BS theories from illiterate fuckss who I don’t think have seen the inside of a lab in hopes I would see twist1 results which is what I was interested in. When I learned it’s a paywall I left.

But I have received PMs from people who told me that this is all a scam and that Chinese Alibaba or whatever guy is involved in the cut as well, so then it started making sense to me why you are so a*** about keeping it private. The less people involved, the less exposure.

At this point I know there won’t be any results just like previous GBs ( imagine my surprise when I learned this has been going on for years what the fuckk ), because the people who actually paid and fell for this scam are probably getting crushed rocks or some cheap shitt.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pegasus2 the OP replay:
@Hairful there is no paywall. It's not even me who wanted a private channel for buyers to share results. Some people would prefer to only share their pictures with a small group. Those who want to share them with a wider audience is free to do so. No one will get kicked out of the private channel for sharing their results elsewhere, but they will if they share someone else's pictures. This is so that people feel safe and comfortable sharing. Everyone will find out how well it works before long.

You claim that no one is allowed to go against the organizers, but you also say you had to hear bs theories about what causes hair loss and eunuchs going bald. You know that wasn't a moderator, even though you insinuate it was. You leave out the fact that I corrected that person, but of course I didn't mute or ban him. I respect everyone's right to speak their mind and you know that, yet you claim here that I ban people who are critical. I even let you into the server despite your criticisms on here. You even said when you asked for an invite that I probably wouldn't let you join because I probably hate you now. We let you join, and no one told you not to be critical. It was your choice to leave. It is very hard to get banned from the server, as I'm the most tolerant admin on Discord. I don't ban people because they are critical or disagree with me. I have to question your intentions here given the incongruency of your attacks. I think you are the same person who posted under the name hmm, and scammed people out of a lot of money. Unlike you, no one in the group buy is making a profit. Each buyer sends payment directly to the lab, and the lab sends the compound directly to each buyer. There is no middleman.

Again, you are outright lying about the eunuch theory. That was person who joined from this forum, and that theory didn't go unchallenged.

Imagine if researchers ooerated as transparently as the group buy? You never know what a research team is doing until they publish their results long after the research is completed.

You lied again, what is it with you? The study Kevin Mann mentioned is posted right in this thread, and I addressed it. There's no way you missed that.

Furthermore, I don't call HairLossTalk.com an idiotic cesspool. There are idiots here, but there are also people much smarter than me. The only place I call a cesspool is Tressless. It is a terrible format and attracts the worst kind of people. I prefer the bulletin board format of a forum like HairLossTalk.com to Discord, but this site isn't very reliable, and most people prefer Discord.

@tego That is not true at all. Everyone is free to be critical of the group buy. I'm not an expert, I'm wrong a lot and I want to know when I am so I appreciate that. I've only banned 3 people out of 400. One of them was repeatedly posting p**rn. None were banned for being critical.

I was getting chill after venting about my wasted time but since you’re lying about me now and calling me a scammer, I am convinced this is a scam that I accidentally stumbled upon and my venting is probably bringing negative attention that you don’t like so you’re lying about me now.

Why doesn’t the OP post himself? Who is the OP anyway and what are his qualifications

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was getting chill after venting about my wasted time but since you’re lying about me now and calling me a scammer, I am convinced this is a scam that I accidentally stumbled upon and my venting is probably bringing negative attention that you don’t like so you’re lying about me now.

Why doesn’t the OP post himself? Who is the OP anyway and what are his qualifications
There is no way you didnt get your answer so far .
Im 100% sure you just troll to get attention .
I answered you like 5 answers so far ,you also got multiple answers from others users and you still ignoring the comments you got so far. Just gtfo ffs

tego

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pegasus2 the OP replay:

Friend,i dont care either way.My point is that secrecy is usually associated with corruption.That has been my own experience,as i stated above.I dont know the OP,and i dont know if he is the top guy.I was using him as an example.
You have to apologize to the 2 users above,because you accused one of using another identity not,and the other of illicit profits
Clearly your a suspicious person and that clouds your judgement.

Last edited:

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not getting any results and getting negative/null results aren't the same thing.

Using UT-34 (the last GB I seriously looked at to illustrate the difference):

You (no results): UT-34 doesn't grow hair!

Me (null results):
- 25 people tried UT-34 for 6 months
- They were on other treatments (see table 1), but their regimen was stable prior to starting UT-34 and this was the only thing added/removed
- Not knowing the correct concentration to use, we tried a range from 0.1% to 1% determined randomly
- Each participant measured their baseline hair mass index (with widely available and cheap "HairCheck") and then again at month 6 (see table 2)
- We conclude that UT-34 under these conditions doesn't grow hair
Since I’ll never get an apology from @Roeysdomi or @pegasus2/jumpman (not sure who’s even accusing me of scamming people for money?)…

I’ll introduce you to OP:

He works in retail, is 45+, reached NW3-4 before trying to address his hair loss in part because he was afraid of PFS

Having waited too late, he became obsessed and decided to go for total hair loss reversal with any substance that’s ever been shown to work in vitro, in mice, or transwomen

He believes most press releases from every hair loss company without any critical though, and he’s fallen for basically every scam on this site

He tampered with his hormones and immune system by randomly mashing things on his head without consistent process and his health has suffered

Same story as Kevin Mann, except Kevin gave up earlier and went for a couple hair transplants.

If you’re not desperate for total reversal, then you shouldn’t participate in these GB, because the end result is probably a hair transplant like one of the previous organizers @FollicleGuardian
First of all he work at the bank.
Second , the goal of the GBs is to give us the hairloss suffer back the control .
When you have hair loss its a race against time , most of the companies takes years to come out of with the product, the idea is to test drugs that have potential but also not that risky if any . We work with the same lab thats has high quality compounds, with 100% transparency . Anyone can do a search on google of the lab and get an offer for any compound he want to make.
also part of the buying process is contacting the seller agent named Sabrina.
we also keep the non buyers updates on the results AFTER the 3 month trail.
thats all nothing new . Alot of people keep losing on meds or having serve side effect , the GBs is the place to try diff approuch.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Since I’ll never get an apology from @Roeysdomi or @pegasus2/jumpman (not sure who’s even accusing me of scamming people for money?)…

I’ll introduce you to OP:

He works in retail, is 45+, reached NW3-4 before trying to address his hair loss in part because he was afraid of PFS

Having waited too late, he became obsessed and decided to go for total hair loss reversal with any substance that’s ever been shown to work in vitro, in mice, or transwomen

He believes most press releases from every hair loss company without any critical though, and he’s fallen for basically every scam on this site

He tampered with his hormones and immune system by randomly mashing things on his head without consistent process and his health has suffered

Same story as Kevin Mann, except Kevin gave up earlier and went for a couple hair transplants.

If you’re not desperate for total reversal, then you shouldn’t participate in these GB, because the end result is probably a hair transplant like one of the previous organizers @FollicleGuardian

That explains why he’s never answered whenever asked what his qualifications are.

lol funny sh*t

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That explains why he’s never answered whenever asked what his qualifications are.

lol funny sh*t
Well non of the previous organizer did .
He write some of his research that based on previous papers .
And suggest a theory .
You should go to discord so it would be easier to explain it to you .
You have my word to get full explantion on any question you may have .
Its impossible to have a normal convo here.
Add me on discord :IronBrad#1446

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh sorry, was I being careless in how I described the occupation of the person vaguely accusing me of stealing money?

My bad.

But I’m still pretty sure he said he works in retail as a manager at a shoe store - “jumpman” is a famous brand of athletic shoe:View attachment 182951
Its like we talk on one thing and you mange to make arguments on 6 new topics.
having a normal convo with you is so draning that i can see why people stop commenting you. Anyway im out

tego

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pretty amazing to leave public invites open to your GB discord server after making the above statement…I just joined and searched for your name and references to this site. Bravo

A couple of these are literally from the same day. What a (pointless) but brazen lie, of course you’re talking smack about this site.

Doesn’t bother me but lying constantly about things like this kind of does

View attachment 182948
View attachment 182949View attachment 182950
I guess,this is it for transparency.Whoever doesnt fall in line is banned,not only from his discord,but from HRT too.

tego

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pretty amazing to leave public invites open to your GB discord server after making the above statement…I just joined and searched for your name and references to this site. Bravo

A couple of these are literally from the same day. What a (pointless) but brazen lie, of course you’re talking smack about this site.

Doesn’t bother me but lying constantly about things like this kind of does

View attachment 182948
View attachment 182949View attachment 182950
This is shameful

tego

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
First of all he work at the bank.
Second , the goal of the GBs is to give us the hairloss suffer back the control .
When you have hair loss its a race against time , most of the companies takes years to come out of with the product, the idea is to test drugs that have potential but also not that risky if any . We work with the same lab thats has high quality compounds, with 100% transparency . Anyone can do a search on google of the lab and get an offer for any compound he want to make.
also part of the buying process is contacting the seller agent named Sabrina.
we also keep the non buyers updates on the results AFTER the 3 month trail.
thats all nothing new . Alot of people keep losing on meds or having serve side effect , the GBs is the place to try diff approuch.
You sound like his spokesperson, but i give you credit,because you do the best you can.

tego

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its like we talk on one thing and you mange to make arguments on 6 new topics.
having a normal convo with you is so draning that i can see why people stop commenting you. Anyway im out
I wasn't wrong,was i?
Friend,i dont care either way.My point is that secrecy is usually associated with corruption.That has been my own experience,as i stated above.I dont know the OP,and i dont know if he is the top guy.I was using him as an example.
You have to apologize to the 2 users above,because you accused one of using another identity not,and the other of illicit profits
Clearly your a suspicious person and that clouds your judgement.

tego

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looking at his logo and the way he behaves ,he must be a pretty cocky guy.
A shoe salesman turns scientist. Very interesting.