The Group Buy to End All Group Buys: Twist1 Inhibitor

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

The Group Buy to End All Group Buys​

LOL it did end other group buys, nobody’s going to fall for this sh*t again hehe

DavidsDome

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why again arent we trying Harmine?
Yes it is part of ayahuasca, but its the part which is NOT psychedelic. DMT is the other part of the drink, which IS psychedelic.
DMT and harmine together will make you see things, not harmine alone.
It is a MAOInhibitor so probably best not to take it oral.
Harmine is also easily findable for sale in HCL form. Sounds like an easy to make topical...

Aston

Reaction score
The excessive trolling in this thread makes it seem like "some people" are really freaking out on the off-chance something they can't patent works.
That said, awaiting your results guys, godspeed and don't give up. If it's an experiment, better make it a solid one.

tego

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Will just take my L and delete all posts in thread, seeing bbc full screen on my 40 inch monitor made it clear who would win lol

Only wanted accusation of scamming people out of money to go away…don’t care about GB beyond that

Just commenting this last time to suggest people replying to me/quoting me to do the same and delete those posts to remove my comments/content.

Good luck with hair growth
Why delete your posts?Because they prove that the OP IS A LOW LIFE?

tryringtomaintain

My Regimen
Reaction score
So this Twist 1 Inhibitor will actually create growth in areas that has stopped producing hair? Are those areas dormant or are the hair follicles dead?

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I hope used with Twist 1 already use dutasteride or finasteride or RU. It's crucial to cut down scalp dht.

Redgate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is this Harmine cas # 442-51-3 or Harmine hydrochloride 343-27-1? Thankyou Louis.
This is not Harmine or any of its derivatives

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there any slight probability that this treatment will reduce libido, even very little?