The Group Buy to End All Group Buys: Twist1 Inhibitor

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol, if this becomes successful don’t worry. They will tell it and try to sell more of it, easy money.

You don’t want it to be a one time cure because that would mean twist1 is turned off forever, and you don’t want that. So it will be a continuous thing. Given quinolones are mostly antibiotics/antimalarials which this ADQ seems to be a derivative of from my little research on it and they’re notorious for joint damage and qT prolongation is shared among all derivatives/generation, ADQ might itself possess those properties too. That’s beside the damage twist1 inhibition might do.

I suspect the person arranging this knows all this and the goal is to make as much money off it as possible, hence why it’s kept hidden and the FOMO BS. Or it could just be placebo.
You seems new to whole GB thing .
So lets get things in order.
1. This is like the 6-7 GB we doing so far.
2. We dont work with the admin of the group we work with very known lab that make compound for more then 10+ years.
3. The lab set the price based on several factors some of course are the amount we order.
4. For each GB we had the buyers get hidden channel so they can have a better way to have convo with people like them thatuse the drug , so they can share experience and sides ,results etc etc.
5. Since there are many lurkers that dont want take a part in the trail and dont want to spend money we give them the options to see all the general info and vehicle etc
6. Lurkers should not benfit from the “first info “ that testers should .
Thats it. At the end of the trail we usually share in the general channel if its failed or not

Last edited:

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You seems new to whole GB thing .
So lets get things in order.
1. This is like the 6-7 GB we doing so far.
2. We dont work with the admin of the group we work with very known lab that make compound for more then 10+ years.
3. The lab set the price based on several factors some of course are the amount we order.
4. For each GB we had the buyers get hidden channel so they can have a better way to have convo with people like them thatuse the drug , so they can share experience and sides ,results etc etc.
5. Since there are many lurkers that dont want take a part in the trail and dont want to spend money we give them the options to see all the general info and vehicle etc
6. Lurkers should not benfit from the “first info “ that testers should .
Thats it. At the end of the trail we usually share in the general channel if its failed or not

Just because you’ve been doing things a certain way and no one objected doesn’t make it right

Imagine being triggered by a group of people doing what they want with their own lives and money. Sounds pretty sad.

Imagine if all the researcher hid their results and only shared with the participants, humanity would have progressed so much….NOT

What is the result of previous GBs? Why did they fail? Even when research is done by proper educated researchers, independent peer reviewers are needed to rule out any bias and without peer review, the study is considered low quality.

You are just involved in a circlejerk pleasuring each other not research.

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Keep warning yourself, people who want to try it will still try it because there's no other way to know if it works or not than by actually taking action.

Its undeniable Twist1 activity is involved in hairloss and people who don't want to wait 10 years doing nothing are moving the straw forward with their own bodies. Maybe this will accelerate finding the cure in future so you better be thankful rather than spiteful about it.

Your main thesis is "people want to make money off shady GB chemicals" but at the same say "its secret and people won't share info if it works" which is contradictory, if it was a sales pitch you would promote it to get more sales and not hide anything.

Just let people do whatever they want and stop this stupid white knight attitude, everyone is a grown adult with their own decisions

Last edited:

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your main thesis is "people want to make money off shady GB chemicals" but at the same say "its secret and people won't share info if it works" which is contradictory, if it was a sales pitch you would promote it to get more sales and not hide anything.

Just let people do whatever they want and stop this stupid white knight attitude, everyone is a grown adult with their own decisions

I don’t think you’re that dense so why are you acting like that. My main thesis is the GB is being super secretive and private and the info isn’t being shared despite recruiting people from here and Reddit calling both places idiotic cesspools - that is what makes it extremely shady and a money earning scheme. If I was selling placebo or crushed rocks, I would want it secret away from prying eyes too, if I was convinced in my theory being sound and the product solid, I would want public.

Cults behave like this, they only recruit gullible people they know will fall prey to whatever they’re selling while being secretive from the rest.

I am only calling out what I see here, I am probably wrong but why behave in such shady manner then?

As for people trying dangerous chemicals, that’s another thing. I was attacked earlier for bringing up studies that point Twist1 isn’t total trash gene and the one study Kevin mentioned wasn’t even brought up by the guy who supposedly knows so much about twist1/ADQ. People are free to do whatever but they should be aware of the dangers and sides as well, all of these lab monkeys don’t even know what ADQ stands for and what the f*** is it.

Again just shady behaviour all around and why the GB is private so only selective info is shared and “trouble makers” might not share other info.

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t think you’re that dense so why are you acting like that. My main thesis is the GB is being super secretive and private and the info isn’t being shared despite recruiting people from here and Reddit calling both places idiotic cesspools - that is what makes it extremely shady and a money earning scheme. If I was selling placebo or crushed rocks, I would want it secret away from prying eyes too, if I was convinced in my theory being sound and the product solid, I would want public.

Cults behave like this, they only recruit gullible people they know will fall prey to whatever they’re selling while being secretive from the rest.

I am only calling out what I see here, I am probably wrong but why behave in such shady manner then?

As for people trying dangerous chemicals, that’s another thing. I was attacked earlier for bringing up studies that point Twist1 isn’t total trash gene and the one study Kevin mentioned wasn’t even brought up by the guy who supposedly knows so much about twist1/ADQ. People are free to do whatever but they should be aware of the dangers and sides as well, all of these lab monkeys don’t even know what ADQ stands for and what the f*** is it.

Again just shady behaviour all around and why the GB is private so only selective info is shared and “trouble makers” might not share other info.
Never saw such a weird behivor against GB tbh . You are mad weird.
There is nothing NEW here those GBs act the same way on every server we opened .
nothing NEW for the last 1.5 years those GB exist . Move on

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Never saw such a weird behivor against GB tbh . You are mad weird.
There is nothing NEW here those GBs act the same way on every server we opened .
nothing NEW for the last 1.5 years those GB exist . Move on

Wow, so you’ve been doing this for a long time. Not surprising you angry someone is spoiling the good scam

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow, so you’ve been doing this for a long time. Not surprisinge you angry someone is spoiling the good scam
Spoiling ? Lmao we reached almost 60 people already that bought it .
The server has almost 400 users.
We dont need new people anymore .
You can always contanct the lab we order from as a diff customer and check whats the price for the compound , and see if you get diff price.
The hidden channel is the reward for the people that willing to do the trail and spend their money on the compound .
If any of this was sus then those GB wont reach their 6-7 lunch .
you are just new to all of this and you try to change things . Sadly it wont happend .
we open GB we get the cheapest price for the target compound , then the buyers get accecc to hidden channel to have more direct convo and the rest can enjoy all the channels on the server , and ask if there is a progress etc etc.
Anyway hope you got it right now . Wont explain myself again

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just because you’ve been doing things a certain way and no one objected doesn’t make it right

Imagine if all the researcher hid their results and only shared with the participants, humanity would have progressed so much….NOT

What is the result of previous GBs? Why did they fail? Even when research is done by proper educated researchers, independent peer reviewers are needed to rule out any bias and without peer review, the study is considered low quality.

You are just involved in a circlejerk pleasuring each other not research.
Also we never hide the results I can tell you so far that non of the past GB had results . Also in every server after the trail end which is around 3-5 month we share in the thread here if it worked. The cure wont be somthing that will be hidden you can be sure on that . Also you are more then welcome to ask for progress and i will keep anyone here updated. The drug will get to us in 2-3 month , after that another 3 month for the trail so in 5 month from now you can ask and i will glady answer if it worked or not.

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Its always the newer members bitching about the groupbuys

I’ve been doing group buys since 2016, some worked a bit, most did not. That the goal, trial and error of new products. The stuff out there gets better and more potent.

Been in a lot of group buys, dozens of discords and I did testing as well to check quality. Never had much issues or got scammed. That hasn’t changed.

Its actually refreshing to talk with other researchers and testers daily to see how they doing (hopium sometime if something works a bit).

fellow1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol imagine wasting money since 2016 and still defending the scam.
Can you elaborate how is it the scam ? Yes I agree people wasted money, because so far nothing worked. Yes, its' might be hard to accept, but that's the harsh truth. Not sure about 2016, I came here year ago. But no one was offering a cure, and no one was promising any results. Thats why it's called experimental treatment. If you think that group buy organizers have some connections to chinese labs and they somehow profit from GB, please provide some proof or at least some indirect evidence. If the treatment wasn't effective it doesn't mean it's a scam, unfortunately it's trial and error approach and we still hope something may work based on research that was made. No one is forced to buy anything. If there will be any significant breakthrough in terms of results I am pretty sure everyone will know that eventually.

tego

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just hella sus behaviour to hide these results and require 175$ paywall

If research was the goal, the results would be public for everyone to see
Its shameful to keep the results for themselves.That says a lot about the members(especially the OP) who organized the purchase.They only care for themselves.