The Group Buy to End All Group Buys: Twist1 Inhibitor

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hmmmmm and your friends.

I will show you the real card we play with. I will unveil the secret conspiracy that is going on.

The reality is, the buy link is secretely link to a fund for Jewish Council of Zionism. Sabrina is actually Roey de Shekel. The ultimate goal is to collect enough money with scheme faked theories, so that the council can afford enough foreskins of the innocent, so they can tame their neverending hunger. Jumpman is secret password for Jewish Unity Must Prevail man. Results does not exists.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well non of the previous organizer did .
He write some of his research that based on previous papers .
And suggest a theory .
You should go to discord so it would be easier to explain it to you .
You have my word to get full explantion on any question you may have .
Its impossible to have a normal convo here.
Add me on discord

Soon after I left the discord and posted about the paywall, someone PMed me telling me this was a scam and the OP is getting a cut. I half believed it.

Then I am accused of running GBs and scamming people and alt account of someone else.

Well now I am definitely convinced there’s something amiss here but I really don’t want to be involved in this BS.

Besides, it’s clear you don’t say anything against the OP and will try to please him so what are we going to talk about other than you defending him?

I am also certain that there’s not going to be any results and maybe it’s a good thing the GB is paywalled, I could’ve wasted a lot of good time reading that discord when they were probably getting placebo lol

Funny how Pegasus lost his account after successfully funding the GB.

Whatever, not my money and I have said all that I had to say.

bye

Redgate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Soon after I left the discord and posted about the paywall, someone PMed me telling me this was a scam and the OP is getting a cut. I half believed it.

Then I am accused of running GBs and scamming people and alt account of someone else.

Well now I am definitely convinced there’s something amiss here but I really don’t want to be involved in this BS.

Besides, it’s clear you don’t say anything against the OP and will try to please him so what are we going to talk about other than you defending him?

I am also certain that there’s not going to be any results and maybe it’s a good thing the GB is paywalled, I could’ve wasted a lot of good time reading that discord when they were probably getting placebo lol

Funny how Pegasus lost his account after successfully funding the GB.

Whatever, not my money and I have said all that I had to say.

bye

You were the first to make scam accusations all based on the fact that there is a channel in the discord only for participants.
You were told repeatedly that the results will be transferred here once people have been using it for a while, as has been done with all previous GBs, but you just don't hear it. "Paywall ahead, don't expect to get the results unless you pay $175" -- results are publicized after a while and you can't pay anymore

Then you attack the server based on a single claim a member made where you selectively chose not to show the rebuttal. Then claimed that person said it with no rebuttals.

Then you accuse the server admins of selling illegitimate compounds but you are told that every participant deals with the drug lab directly with no middlemen, so you retroactively change your narrative by saying "the chinese lab is in on the scam" while claiming "I got a PM" which gives validity and plausible deniability. Why didn't you lead with that?

You claim that the group is all shady and secret and private with zero transparency, yet Roeysdomi with his infinite patience calls you to join again and talk to him (because IM is a better format for these discussions) but you refuse. It's not that we don't want to share information, it's that you don't want to see it.
"What are we going to talk about". Well for one you could ask for the purity tests of the various GB compounds people have done in independent labs but that would disprove your "placebo crushed rocks" claim and you don't want that. You are just so desperate to be right that you refuse to even look at any shred of evidence that proves you wrong.

This is an autism trait and I hope it's not something more because it would mean you're bald and autistic. You better pray ADQ works if that's the case.

Last edited:

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 182961

You accused me of being a thief on a public forum - didn’t even explain it.

I had to go looking for an explanation myself by sneaking into your “transparent” discord

Now that you’re aware of the mistake, why does a retraction require anything more than basic ethics?

Wanting to go to site admin and get me banned, contacting your lawyer, pretending that the issue here is that we’ve disagreed about unrelated stuff in the past

Anything except the simple, honest approach

Next you’ll take the boomer step of filing a DCMA request?
Just enter discord and have a normal convo there

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No one gives a sh*t about your personal crusade with pegasus2 tbh, everyone here knows him and his contributions for years. You don't like when he gets overly excited about a compound and suddenly believes is the cure and creates a GB. Okay, we get it, fair criticism.

Everything else is irrelevant and pointless, no point bringing your personal issues with someone on a public forum. No one gives a sh*t.

poopfeast420

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh wait I’m still there. Looks like not booted, just invites closed and my discord alt is still there

Pretty amazing that they don’t see why accusing someone of stealing money might be taken badly…Yes I’m a jerk but just apologize and I’ll even delete most of the previous posts

edit: OP is making the excuse that his account here doesn’t work. I notice that didn’t stop you from making the accusation in the first place through a third-party on a public forum…somebody even suggested to you @Hairful wasn’t me and that it was a bad idea to include it. Let’s get real - you could retract your statements easily but are choosing not to

You should also all be really annoyed that you attracted my attention for no gain or reason, and that a public invite was posted by one of your members immediately after

I’ve now scraped all the content from the discord for later perusal (as I do with all discords), sometimes there’s actually good research buried in your comments.

Will check back here in a few days to see if a heartfelt apology appears and let the thread be about the (actually very interesting) research
Skepticism is good and healthy and I appreciate some of your posts but this implied threat of doxxing research chemical discords is (extremely) fucked up. If you're this emotionally invested in the group buys you should just join the discords and offer substantive rebuttals and leave the grudges out of it.

At the end of the day, you don't repeatedly post in a forum like this unless you're worried about your hair to the point of mental illness (myself included). We're all on the same team here.

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Or…how about he just retract his lie on the same public forum he made it in?

He has the easiest out - just tell the truth that he got me confused with someone else

Not super thrilled about wading through all the incel chat in a GB I don’t even care about e.g.

View attachment 182973
If you have questions go to discord and have normal and consist convo , if you dont please stop spamming this thread.

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
No one gives a sh*t about your personal crusade with pegasus2 tbh, everyone here knows him and his contributions for years. You don't like when he gets overly excited about a compound and suddenly believes is the cure and creates a GB. Okay, we get it, fair criticism.

Everything else is irrelevant and pointless, no point bringing your personal issues with someone on a public forum. No one gives a sh*t.
This. Nobody gives a F about your comments. People just wanna try what could work. If they lose money, who cares. Not trying is even worse

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Screenshot_20220812-202405_Brave.jpg

Screenshot_20220812-202419_Brave.jpg

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 182992
Kind of weird to post more incel stuff from the GB…

Yes, this Tigris#9540 account changed his pfp and account name to look like me.

Is there a single honest person in the whole GB server?
Just stop. Stop spamming this thread we got your point , but your comments are not related to the topic of this thread . So please stop spam it

tego

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So,what is the final verdict?That the OP is a low life. Instead of holding himself to a higher standard and showing professionalism,instead of being the example for the others to follow, he accused users of using multiple identities, he wants to bann people,he called the whole HRL forum of being c..k s....rs and d...b f...s he threatened others with lawsuits.....etc.
The man is megalomaniac and egotistical.If you knew a guy like that in real life,would you say hi to him?
His a 45+(47...48) year old guy and the things that he posted can only come from a 15 year old,if that.Hes been looking for some acceptance and he found it on an internet hair loss forum.Most of the users here are 20-25 years younger than him,and that doesnt bother him.He behaves like a punk.
Or maybe his going through a midlife crisis or hes a disturbed individual,or all of the above.
I think im pissing my pens and im going to leave this forum because im afraid of the OP bringing legal action against me..............

Yes the group moved to trying ar degrader that has better MW so it can reach the follicle . (UT-34). Sadly after few months of use the most of the users experinced sheds on this drug without recovering.
OP, doesnt that bother you?poor guys lost their hair permanetly because of another "cure"

Last edited:

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So,what is the final verdict?That the OP is a low life. Instead of holding himself to a higher standard and showing professionalism,instead of being the example for the others to follow, he accused users of using multiple identities, he wants to bann people,he called the whole HRL forum of being c..k s....rs and d...b f...s he threatened others with lawsuits.....etc.
The man is megalomaniac and egotistical.If you knew a guy like that in real life,would you say hi to him?
His a 45+(47...48) year old guy and the things that he posted can only come from a 15 year old,if that.Hes been looking for some acceptance and he found it on an internet hair loss forum.Most of the users here are 20-25 years younger than him,and that doesnt bother him.He behaves like a punk.
Or maybe his going through a midlife crisis or hes a disturbed individual,or all of the above.
I think im pissing my pens and im going to leave this forum because im afraid of the OP bringing legal action against me..............

OP, doesnt that bother you?poor guys lost their hair permanetly because of another "cure"
No because its worse losing hair without doing nothing about it .
if im going to be bald at the end i would have less regret knowing i did everything.

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i asked you nicely to stop spamming this thread , open a new thread and say whatever you think on the GBs but not here!
some people check this thread to see updates on twist1 .
now please open a thread and say whatever you want there!
@hmmmmmmmm