The Group Buy to End All Group Buys: Twist1 Inhibitor

poopfeast420

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Two dislikes for this? Lol

Sorry truth hurts but the results are paywalled and this is such a big detail to not be made public.

Clearly I am not alone, there were so many people who lied about buying the product just so they could get access to locked sections and see the results lol I just didn’t like listening to supposed “smart people” tell you they know what causes hairloss and eunuchs bald and other BS theories. If I was that interested in broscience, I would listen to this galea guy all day lmao

Just f*cking BS and hella sus if you ask me asking 175$ to see results. I am never getting my wasted time back or my IQ points back listening to most absurd hairloss theories, others shouldn’t have to go through what I did unless it’s their thing.
If the theories are so stupid then why do you care about the results?

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If the theories are so stupid then why do you care about the results?

You’re making several assumptions.

First, I don’t think the twist1 theory is stupid, I think trying a novel chemical on humans that should first be trialed on monkas and animals is stupid. But that doesn’t mean I don’t want to see the results of these Aushwitz type trials.

Secondly, you think just because if some theories are stupid, nobody would want to see results? If you had come close to a science class, you would know that even the worst experimentation leads to some interesting results.

I just don’t want to listen to stupid theories from Internet personalities

Lastly, bro why are you so f*****g salty? I am simply putting a disclaimer.

Paywall ahead, don’t expect to see results until you pay 175$

Like I said I am not the only one who want to see the results and many people even lied about paying.

Baldingtooyoung

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If this sh*t works and the GB guys do not tell us on the forum, they're straight up evil.
They know as no other how depressive some people here get trough their hairloss and then not telling your fellow balders is such a stab in the back

Hope111

My Regimen
Reaction score
Si esta mierda funciona y los muchachos de GB no nos lo dicen en el foro, son malvados.
Saben mejor que nadie lo depresivas que son algunas personas aquí debido a la caída del cabello y luego no decírselo a sus compañeros calvos es una puñalada por la espalda.
i'm sure they will do it

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They would eventually, but the super close follow up is between people risking their life for the compound. Are you seriously gonna be triggered by this? Its common sense :rolleyes:

poopfeast420

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If this sh*t works and the GB guys do not tell us on the forum, they're straight up evil.
They know as no other how depressive some people here get trough their hairloss and then not telling your fellow balders is such a stab in the back
It’ll come out eventually but I understand their perspective. They’re putting their money and health on the line and these gbs have minimum order quantities. If people are really that interested then they can pay the cash to know sooner.

Half of them will start dooming about "shedding" and "hair quality" 48h after first application and quit within a few weeks anyway.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It’ll come out eventually but I understand their perspective. They’re putting their money and health on the line and these gbs have minimum order quantities. If people are really that interested then they can pay the cash to know sooner.

Half of them will start dooming about "shedding" and "hair quality" 48h after first application and quit within a few weeks anyway.

What? It’s the admins of that discord who are engaging in FOMO to get more sales. The people trying this couldn’t give a sh*t if the results are public.

I get the feeling those poor sobs are paying for placebo lmao. This feels like the perfect scam, hairloss industry is unfortunately full of crap like this.

These poor sobs don’t even know what ADQ stands for lol

I hope I am wrong but it’s hella sus behaviour

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol, if this becomes successful don’t worry. They will tell it and try to sell more of it, easy money.

You don’t want it to be a one time cure because that would mean twist1 is turned off forever, and you don’t want that. So it will be a continuous thing. Given quinolones are mostly antibiotics/antimalarials which this ADQ seems to be a derivative of from my little research on it and they’re notorious for joint damage and qT prolongation is shared among all derivatives/generation, ADQ might itself possess those properties too. That’s beside the damage twist1 inhibition might do.

I suspect the person arranging this knows all this and the goal is to make as much money off it as possible, hence why it’s kept hidden and the FOMO BS. Or it could just be placebo.

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wtf you talking about, no one is earning anything from any sale, the only benefit is trying a new compound and share info with your peers. It all goes to a Wuhan lab and each user pays directly to them with 0 middlemen. You think there is some conspiracy to make some random chinese lab millionare? ... in fact the gb is closed now instead of taking more orders. This is flat earther level paranoia

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wtf you talking about, no one is earning anything from any sale, the only benefit is trying a new compound and share info with your peers. It all goes to a Wuhan lab and each user pays directly to them with 0 middlemen. You think there is some conspiracy to make some random chinese lab millionare? ... in fact the gb is closed now instead of taking more orders. This is flat earther level paranoia

Dude, youre obviously new to this group buy game. Maybe those promoting it are not making money but it almost never work the way they say. Its sad but this Twist stuff will fade away like all the others experimental compounds they tried, almost guaranteed.

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude, youre obviously new to this group buy game. Maybe those promoting it are not making money but it almost never work the way they say. Its sad but this Twist stuff will fade away like all the others experimental compounds they tried, almost guaranteed.
This is like my 8th group buy, and no one is putting you a gun in your head to try any molecule. Yes, most mollecules fail just like most hair loss research trials fail. Genius observation.

Redgate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's a good thing that sections about a particular compound are only available to those who buy the compound because the discord server is sometimes an overall reflection of hairlosstalk.com (incel talk, repeated questions, suicidal thoughts over hair, people who don't know what they're talking about) and it needs hairlosstalk.com-free zones.

You are not entitled to anyone's results and if someone wants to make them public they'll make a thread or post here about them.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Just hella sus behaviour to hide these results and require 175$ paywall

If research was the goal, the results would be public for everyone to see

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's a good thing that sections about a particular compound are only available to those who buy the compound because the discord server is sometimes an overall reflection of hairlosstalk.com (incel talk, repeated questions, suicidal thoughts over hair, people who don't know what they're talking about) and it needs hairlosstalk.com-free zones.

You are not entitled to anyone's results and if someone wants to make them public they'll make a thread or post here about them.

man just shut the f*** up, like seriously

That discord was full of low IQ retarded fucks worse theories than this forum gets blamed for, literally one guy was claiming that eunuchs don’t bald and his proof was some photos of an old man supposedly eunuch and balding

That sort of sh*t will get laughed at if posted here publicly, but in the discord with a bunch of ignorants doing Internet personality worship like you do, he was getting away with it. That’s not unfortunately the only BS

This I imagine is why the results are private away from prying objective eyes, the people who spent money are invested and will see results just from sheer placebo effect and the the guy arranging it can be the judge lol, laughable sh*t.

HairLossTalk.com is pretty good despite the retardedness, if it became a closed cult echo chamber then it would downgrade really quickly too.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
With the rhetoric and behavior you are presenting here, you are making yourself great example, why the GBs should be closed only for people that are participating.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score

Mate, you're making out like you're paying $175 to just be part of a discord. As soon as a GB opens up to the HairLossTalk.com community it gets flooded with pure stupidy - which is exactly why the viewership on the discord is limited only to those who have actually paid for the treatment.

Like with any other GB if someone has results they then get shared here on HairLossTalk.com.

HairLossTalk.com is pretty good despite the retardedness

Its pretty good because the handful of people from the GB's who actually research productively bring that research into the forum for discussion.

Redgate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

There's no paywall now. Orders are closed.
If someone wants to post their results, they will. Why do you have a problem with this? Also there hasn't been a single GB where the results weren't made known here.
That discord was full of low IQ retarded fucks worse theories than this forum gets blamed for
Exactly, therefore some sections are reserved for ultra high IQ patricians.
literally one guy was claiming that eunuchs don’t bald and his proof was some photos of an old man supposedly eunuch and balding

That sort of sh*t will get laughed at if posted here publicly, but in the discord with a bunch of ignorants doing Internet personality worship like you do, he was getting away with it. That’s not unfortunately the only BS
What's the problem? That someone is going to see that message and chop of his balls? Wouldn't be the first time

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
With the rhetoric and behavior you are presenting here, you are making yourself great example, why the GBs should be closed only for people that are participating.
Dude stop, if you sucked his *** anymore, you would reach his mouth at this rate.

I rest my case, the way I got attacked earlier for presenting a differing opinion and now for calling out the discord for what it is - paywall - simply shows the sus behaviour. I am more convinced now you suckers are getting crushed rocks given how random ficks are crawling out to defend the paywall. Nobody likes paywall and nobody likes knowledge being hidden either so you’re sus af

Hairlosstalk is bad, blah blah but it’s good for recruiting people and earning some cashish, am I right? Hehe

Redgate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude stop, if you sucked his *** anymore, you would reach his mouth at this rate.

I rest my case, the way I got attacked earlier for presenting a differing opinion and now for calling out the discord for what it is - paywall - simply shows the sus behaviour. I am more convinced now you suckers are getting crushed rocks given how random ficks are crawling out to defend the paywall. Nobody likes paywall and nobody likes knowledge being hidden either so you’re sus af

Hairlosstalk is bad, blah blah but it’s good for recruiting people and earning some cashish, am I right? Hehe
lmao stay bald

InBeforeTheCure

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ADQ works by promoting Twist1 protein degradation rather than reducing gene expression, so I wonder if it might degrade Twist2 since they are 66% identical. Twist2 mutation does cause hypertrichosis in Barber Say Syndrome.
Just checked - Twist1 expression is 9 times higher than Twist2 in human DP. Could be similar to the mice where Twist2 expression drops a lot in the DP after HF development.