The Group Buy to End All Group Buys: Twist1 Inhibitor

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ohh ok, I thought that was the picture of the TWIST1 knockout mouse, then I guess it might not really cause hypertrichosis in humans since those humans with TWIST1 mutations have full heads of hairs but dont seem hairy anywhere else
U should never use LLLT daily. Only EOD.

eeyore

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow, finally a gb for the cure! To think I will not only soon have it in my hands but also have the patent to have it made!

Toddskii

Reaction score
In all seriousness I would like to get involved but I’ve never done anything of this sort before. Is this like a soloution we just rub into our heads? How do I get involved?

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In all seriousness I would like to get involved but I’ve never done anything of this sort before. Is this like a soloution we just rub into our heads? How do I get involved?

You get involved by starting reading it from first page to last. You will find info about what it is and how to order

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just to be clear, the hype on Twist1 inhibition is huge, but half of the forum has been locked out of their accounts and they cant login lmao (luckily not me yet). This f*****g sh*t forum.

@Admin anyone will do something?

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It would be so nice to see one of this experimental small new molecules being disruptive. Good luck to those using this stuff. Make sure youre not being sold sugar.

poopfeast420

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Apologies if this has already been covered. How sure are you guys of the dosage? Is there any chance that this will be like SMI in that we need full inhibition for it to work?

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just a fair warning to people who expect to join to see the results and not actually trying the chemicals, the results are only available to people who buy the compound.

I guess if you are interested in talking about hairloss theories to death and listen to random nicknames tell you what causes hairloss, join it, not my thing though so I left.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just a fair warning to people who expect to join to see the results and not actually trying the chemicals, the results are only available to people who buy the compound.

I guess if you are interested in talking about hairloss theories to death and listen to random nicknames tell you what causes hairloss, join it, not my thing though so I left.

Two dislikes for this? Lol

Sorry truth hurts but the results are paywalled and this is such a big detail to not be made public.

Clearly I am not alone, there were so many people who lied about buying the product just so they could get access to locked sections and see the results lol I just didn’t like listening to supposed “smart people” tell you they know what causes hairloss and eunuchs bald and other BS theories. If I was that interested in broscience, I would listen to this galea guy all day lmao

Just f*cking BS and hella sus if you ask me asking 175$ to see results. I am never getting my wasted time back or my IQ points back listening to most absurd hairloss theories, others shouldn’t have to go through what I did unless it’s their thing.