The Group Buy to End All Group Buys: Twist1 Inhibitor

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Doesn’t Stemoxydine do the same? Yet the hair growth affects are small.

This definitely needs a human or monkey trial with different levels of androgenetic alopecia

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you also want it to include a person that applies it for you everyday? And perhaps additionally performs a nice massage? Like a combi deal?
Yes please. I might ask one of my regular harem of w****s to apply after my happy ending.

You’re also welcome to kiss my ***.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@pegasus2 will this regrow dormant hair follicles? What is the expectation of taking this, or is this for maintenance?

The better question is how will this be any different than finasteride? It’s not a cure by any means and has to be taken consistently just like finasteride. The side effect profile might even be extremely dangerous as it’s involved in far more important and complicated processes than DHT is, twist1 knockout for example caused haemipoitic (spelling?) stem cells abnormalities, also chronic inflammation in mice since it suppresses inflammatory factors in immune system and who’s to say twist1 knockout will not cause overexpression or upregulation of some other gene/proteins that’s detrimental to health.

This is why I said it’s broscience at this point. They haven’t even tested its utility in androgenetic alopecia or established its safety in monkeys whose results can be usually replicated in humans.

The HMI115 or even the scube discovery lately are much much better things to pursue. The PRLR inhibiting mAb seems extremely promising as you don’t need it constantly and the regenerated hairs seem to stay for years. That’s ficking awesome if you ask me, get to nw0 then regress to nw3 or nw4 in few years without treatment.

Sorry but this just seems similar to upregulating the wnt pathway for me. The ideal hairloss cure/treatment needs to be as downstream and local as possible and this just ain’t it.

Feelsbadman.jpg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
how much would it cost? quantity?
This. Also it looks like at least one of the compounds would suitable for transdermal delivery as avg mass is < 500 da.

benzo[d]imidazo[2,1-b]thiazole
Molecular FormulaC9H6N2S
Average mass174.222 Da
Monoisotopic mass174.025162 Da
ChemSpider ID426351

I could not find anything for ADQ.

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
Spread untested theories that haven’t even gone through proof of concept in animals, shown any utility in reversing hairloss better than finasteride or minoxidil and hype up a “cure” making ignorant people buy into becoming Guinea pigs.

What you are doing is outright illegal and could make you end up in jail in best case or you just ruin someone’s life forever and hide, what happens if someone gets life threatening hematopoietic stem cells disorder their gene is methylated forever, or some other side effect?

Just because you can throw some words doesn’t mean you can goad ignorant people to be Guinea pigs for you. There is a reason drugs have to go through a whole lengthy testing process before they’re tried on humans.

This stuff is good for theoretical discussion not to test on humans. Correct me if I am wrong but you’re not a geneticist? How come you are so confident that you’re willing to have a group buy and test turning off a gene? How are you going to see what effects happened and the result?

Go do a group buy with monkeys or rats. You should be thanking me for reminding you and that bone guy twist1 isn’t as useless as you two are making it out to be, when were you going to tell the ignorant people you’re enticing to a group buy that twist1 is extremely important for many functions even as an adult and you don’t know if it still plays a role in skull development past embryonic stage?

Ficking hell, you’re acting hostile to me for speaking some sense. Who the fuckk are you anyway and what credentials do you have to be doing this sh*t and passing yourself off as some authority?
Dude just shut up. We’ve all heard you. You’ve said your piece. Made your point.

You’re clearly not AS knowledgeable as our bro so please… just shhhh.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In Pegasus we trust.

It is several times noted, that trying any of the GB substances is at our own risk. Usually there is clearly stated what it can cause as a side effect. It is actually awesome all those GBs are happening, because we are moving forward with knowledge about treatments within 1 year faster, than hair loss research did in the last 30 years. There need to be only 1 successful GB, that might change the life of many people. Only cure like treatment on the horizon is HMI, which will take many years before it could be commercially available and will be out of budget for most people. Good hair transplant surgeons are having waiting list sometimes up to 2 years (Zarev is booking for 2024 now), so only hope is all those group buys.

@pegasus2 Once you will be organizing GB for this, please send me discord invite. Thank you

EndlessPossibilities

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Spread untested theories that haven’t even gone through proof of concept in animals, shown any utility in reversing hairloss better than finasteride or minoxidil and hype up a “cure” making ignorant people buy into becoming Guinea pigs.

What you are doing is outright illegal and could make you end up in jail in best case or you just ruin someone’s life forever and hide, what happens if someone gets life threatening hematopoietic stem cells disorder their gene is methylated forever, or some other side effect?

Just because you can throw some words doesn’t mean you can goad ignorant people to be Guinea pigs for you. There is a reason drugs have to go through a whole lengthy testing process before they’re tried on humans.

This stuff is good for theoretical discussion not to test on humans. Correct me if I am wrong but you’re not a geneticist? How come you are so confident that you’re willing to have a group buy and test turning off a gene? How are you going to see what effects happened and the result?

Go do a group buy with monkeys or rats. You should be thanking me for reminding you and that bone guy twist1 isn’t as useless as you two are making it out to be, when were you going to tell the ignorant people you’re enticing to a group buy that twist1 is extremely important for many functions even as an adult and you don’t know if it still plays a role in skull development past embryonic stage?

Ficking hell, you’re acting hostile to me for speaking some sense. Who the fuckk are you anyway and what credentials do you have to be doing this sh*t and passing yourself off as some authority?
while some of your statements are true spare me the politics because the law doesnr give a f*** about any of us. They legit have toxins in all our foods. That sh*t should be f*****g illegal. my Friend died from fda approved pharmaceuticals. The system is broken. Let the man do what he wants.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
while some of your statements are true spare me the politics because the law doesnr give a f*** about any of us. They legit have toxins in all our foods. That sh*t should be f*****g illegal. my Friend died from fda approved pharmaceuticals. The system is broken. Let the man do what he wants.
Go to account details and scroll down until you find My regimen.