The Girl Of My Dreams Dumped Me...a Wake Up Call To Get On The Big 3

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
Darn. I was curious about how it all unraveled. But you know what... this forum drags people back every time. It's like an addiction to hopelessness. A way to protect yourself.
Yeah maybe he'll return at some point in the future, we'll see. But maybe not, there are people who just log off and never come back.

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah maybe he'll return at some point in the future, we'll see. But maybe not, there are people who just log off and never come back.
True. I remember when I first got on here about a year ago there was one guy who was very bald and had some of the most brutal posts on here. Randomly he disappeared forever.

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
True. I remember when I first got on here about a year ago there was one guy who was very bald and had some of the most brutal posts on here. Randomly he disappeared forever.
Was that @It_is_over_for_nw7 ? He talked about how women wanted to throw bald men into the gas chambers and that women were worse than Hitler rofl.

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
Was that @It_is_over_for_nw7 ? He talked about how women wanted to throw bald men into the gas chambers and that women were worse than Hitler rofl.
That's the guy! I think he started using a hair system and disappeared forever. A lot of my incel quotes were actually inspired from him because his comments actually got me worried early to try to fight hair loss asap. I wish I could thank him because before that I was considering just changing hair styles until I was bald.

He seemed a little extreme but that might be the most effective way to get men to get on treatments. I mean, look at any Bosley/ Hims advertisement and it's just baldshaming + "don't be this guy, get on treatment / get surgery"

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's the guy! I think he started using a hair system and disappeared forever. A lot of my incel quotes were actually inspired from him because his comments actually got me worried early to try to fight hair loss asap. I wish I could thank him because before that I was considering just changing hair styles until I was bald.

He seemed a little extreme but that might be the most effective way to get men to get on treatments. I mean, look at any Bosley/ Hims advertisement and it's just baldshaming + "don't be this guy, get on treatment / get surgery"
He seemed to be very frustrated and possibly have mental issues, NW7 at a young age certainly doesn't help in that regard to say the least, but you can't go around saying "women are worse than Hitler" and other nasty stuff like that, that's ridiculous. Let's hope he's doing better now.

Yeah it can be effective to scare people into treatment. I'm probably gonna sound like a horrible person, but I actually think the before and after pics/memes of Prince William that I saw when I started researching hair loss helped fuel my fear of baldness. Sorry, but bald really messed up his look.

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
He seemed to be very frustrated and possibly have mental issues, NW7 at a young age certainly doesn't help in that regard to say the least, but you can't go around saying "women are worse than Hitler" and other nasty stuff like that, that's ridiculous. Let's hope he's doing better now.

Yeah it can be effective to scare people into treatment. I'm probably gonna sound like a horrible person, but I actually think the before and after pics/memes of Prince William that I saw when I started researching hair loss helped fuel my fear of baldness. Sorry, but bald really messed up his look.
I mean, the stigma behind hair loss is worse than ever. My dad didn't understand why I was so afraid of going bald. But he also lives under a rock and doesn't understand the times.

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean, the stigma behind hair loss is worse than ever. My dad didn't understand why I was so afraid of going bald. But he also lives under a rock and doesn't understand the times.
Sure baldness is obviously a bad thing, potentially ending up looking like a thumb or a koala is really sh*t and you shouldn't be shamed for not wanting to. But you have chill and be reasonable, unlike what It is over for nw7 was.

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sure baldness is obviously a bad thing, potentially ending up looking like a thumb or a koala is really sh*t and you shouldn't be shamed for not wanting to. But you have chill and be reasonable, unlike what It is over for nw7 was.
He did have some valid points here and there, though not very original as I've been looking at older posts daily and you pick up the same talk dating back 15 years ago. I'm going to finish my "research" and summarize my findings over the last 15 years... so stay tuned for that...

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i call it bullshit. you are 6 ft 5? manlets will throw their hair away just to be 6 ft 1. height is way more important then hair. hair is beauty. height is masculinity. height is legit a masculine trait while hair is more of a feminine trait. who knows why she dumped you. it could be many things.

i would agree that if you are a balding manlet lets say below 5 ft 9 then the big 3 are a risk worth taking. but at 6 ft 5? not worth it. imagine what will happen if you dick stop working. then it will be worse. you will attract a girl because of you height and then in bad she will realize your not even a man. trust me. nothing worse then being impotent

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Firstly, I sympathize with everyone here, and despite me thinking this section of the forum is not really good for a person's mental health, I just needed to post this to let everyone know of what happened.

So actually, compared to some of the people on here, I am not justified to complain about my situation, because I could have it a lot worse. I'm 6'5, broad shouldered and overall pretty strong, have a good degree from a good school, have been told I'm handsome by many girls in the past, had girls chase me, life was good. I'm 24 by the way.

However, in the past 2 years, my hair has been decimated, and it is diffusing in a nw5 pattern. My hairline is see through, crown has rapidly faded to the point it is almost gone, and the stuff in the middle is there but diffusing too. I didn't think to get on anything, because at the time I was with a girl who loved me, and I loved her as well, and thought that it'll slow down on its own and she'll still like me for all my other positive qualities.

But, yesterday she dropped a hammer on me that she wants to end this (out of no-where, I did nothing wrong or different than what I usually did) and she went no contact on me. I pleaded to ask her what I did wrong, and she just said that she just wants to be friends, and kept her comments terse and cold.

Naturally, I was dumbfounded, but deep down, I know what the reason is. Despite being in great shape, low bf, my face has never looked better, I simply realized how big of a deal breaker this is, especially for a girl like her who is very attractive and can get pretty much any guy.

So, let this just serve as a warning to anyone in a relationship thinking that it will all be good. I just went and bought some 5% minoxidil and made a doctor's appointment to get finasteride, hopefully since my loss is recent i'll be able to make a recovery.

The moral of the story: I believed in ideals and not in reality, and it cost me. And now the girl of my dreams dumped me and I feel like sh*t, with sh*t hair to go with it. I would do anything to go back in time and start treatment early enough.

interesting story

back in 2016, I got dumped by a girl and it was around the time my hairloss started to accelerate.

She’s now dating a bald guy though and I’ve somehow kept a good set of hair since then.

Wonder if this is a coincidence or what

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score

sounds like the hair system changed his life