The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

resu

Reaction score
Which doesn't apply to southern Europe. There is no shortage of beautiful women in Portugal, Spain, Italy, and Greece.

Yes it does, you're wayyyyy off here. Just think of what the stereotype is, the Latin lover, says it all. Besides you can't possible compare a Belgium woman to the average Portuguese woman, not only do they age better, they look way better when they're still young.

I'll give you Spain though.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
M A K E U P
giphy.gif

blackg

Reaction score
Girl's logic: "makeup makes me more beautiful, therefore I can go for 7-8/10 guys. They'll realize their mistake only when they'll wake up in the morning and see me".
Fred wears make-up.

K

karankaran

Have you guys considered going gay for some time - finding a rich sugar daddy - and then once you get rich, get back to being straight - at least you will be rich and you will find a hot gold digger...

On a related note,

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Girl's logic: "makeup makes me more beautiful, therefore I can go for 7-8/10 guys. They'll realize their mistake only when they'll wake up in the morning and see me".

The only time a guy will see a girl without make up is the morning after having sex, and by that time the compromise of having seen her naked will outweigh any nasty surprise.

Ywg

My Regimen
Reaction score
The only time a guy will see a girl without make up is the morning after having sex, and by that time the compromise of having seen her naked will outweigh any nasty surprise.

Bravo!!!

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Inc Hairblues who's gonna tell us that "that woman is overweight and is not getting laid"
6WLDak.gif

To be honest that woman is really, really unattractive. I
doubt she was attractive when young or thin either to be really honest.

I am baffled if they are really together. I thought you posted as a joke.

*can you STOP posting the same gifs/memes*
Charleston Heston, Nick Cage and old man from Star Wars on this continuous loop is giving me acid flashbacks.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
To be honest that woman is really, really unattractive. I
doubt she was attractive when young or thin either to be really honest.

I am baffled if they are really together. I thought you posted as a joke.

*can you STOP posting the same gifs/memes*
Charleston Heston, Nick Cage and old man from Star Wars on this continuous loop is giving me acid flashbacks.
They are. Found it on lookism.

New gif for you

tenor.gif

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
They are. Found it on lookism.

New gif for you

tenor.gif

I think we can all agree that is a crazy extreme example and something is wrong with him because he can have an attractive and slim 25-35 year old if he wanted...this is not a guy suffering from lack of options.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just realized that even if you get rejected by women they will think more highly of you if you go up to them and ask them out (it will show you have the balls to do it). Is this true ? @hairblues

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you guys considered going gay for some time - finding a rich sugar daddy - and then once you get rich, get back to being straight - at least you will be rich and you will find a hot gold digger...

Straight guys can't just switch to being gay or bisexual. Any guy who is comfortable with being with a man is either gay or bisexual, not straight. You underestimate how repulsive it is for straight men to even think about being with another man.