The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Take it from the old lady
Wait for revenge.
Go about your life put thoughts of him out of your mind because one day he will be back and when he is THAT is when you have your revenge.
And its not really revenge its just having the satisfaction of with a smile being over him and him wanting you.
It happens almost all the time.
they all come back...its weird.

f*** that sh*t

stalk him over the weekend, wait till hes alone and cut his dick off

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
You bet... If I doesn't work out with this chick he'll call me in no time like so many times before. I guess I'll have to swallow my pride and let it go. But of course my insides are screaming ''bring that motherfucker dooown and watch him drown in his own tears with a smile on my face'' xD
It's fine just let it go.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
uh exsqueeze me?
I give you advice.
in fact the women on this site are very good to you, you must admit.
It's true only @Pasbrillantebrunette has been a bit moody lately.

Meanwhile here I am another day with 0 matches on tinder.

Women literally get validation from chad every day.

Meanwhile incels send 5000 messages per day hoping to get a reply from a 60 year old fat black woman.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
#JeSuisEvillocks
Meanwhile incels send 5000 messages per day hoping to get a reply from a 60 year old fat black woman.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

ohh you bored me

give me photos in pm I will chose best ones and run a Tinder or another game in Moscow (when I will figure out how to spoof location)

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's true only @Pasbrillantebrunette has been a bit moody lately.

Meanwhile here I am another day with 0 matches on tinder.

Women literally get validation from chad every day.

I will tell you this @Xander94 (some tough love coming hold on)
You are very emotionally needy from your postings--which is fine we are all here for you
BUT you do have to work this out before you are with a woman because you are either going to smother her to death or scare her off.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
can you tell us this secret evil?

considering none of us really know who you are and there would be no way for it to get out to anyone

a secret amongst us impact legends :D

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I honestly don't believe that he only has one "weakness". We're not talking about an elaborate setup or plan to ruin his life, come on, there must be something else. Sabotage his car, steal something valuable, use your imagination. Just a way to get back at him.

Uhm, so are Norwegian prisons luxurious?

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I honestly don't believe that he only has one "weakness". We're not talking about an elaborate setup or plan to ruin his life, come on, there must be something else. Sabotage his car, steal something valuable, use your imagination. Just a way to get back at him.

dante have you ever done this?

did you get that co worker fired in the end?