CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok but I don't wanna go to siberian prison plz

ок

zona.jpg

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
In my defence, I was romantic enough to buy her a beautiful, albeit stupid and cheap ring in a heart-shaped red plastic box, using all the money I had and that I wanted to use for Pokemon cards (I still have it, as a reminder of how stupid I was). I am romantic as f*** if I want to be and she loved me for it, or so I believe. :D

Dante has had a f*****g GF?!

That settles it. @Exodus2011 and I are the official co-losers on HairLossTalk.com.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol

not scared of getting in trouble?

police? parents?

I used to be an adrenaline junkie its the flip side of anxiety if you can tap into it.

But also it was my friends mothers boyfriends car so low risk.

she had made copies of his car keys..we waited until he was asleep and took it all over the place.

I think we did this like 3 times without getting busted..we used to mark the spot with branch of where he parked.

we did get pulled over once but cop was called away on an emergence and it was for a taillight....and we almost had a car accident another time because a dog was crossing freeway and she slammed on breaks and we did a 180..and thankfully no one else was near us so no crash.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I used to be an adrenaline junkie its the flip side of anxiety if you can tap into it.

But also it was my friends mothers boyfriends car so low risk.

she had made copies of his car keys..we waited until he was asleep and took it all over the place.

I think we did this like 3 times without getting busted..we used to mark the spot with branch of where he parked.

we did get pulled over once but cop was called away on an emergence and it was for a taillight....and we almost had a car accident another time because a dog was crossing freeway and she slammed on breaks and we did a 180..and thankfully no one else was near us so no crash.

lol i think id be too f*****g scared of jail or something to do this

another adrenaline junkie here.

i wrote off my first car with in hours of getting it looooool

i honestly dont know how i didnt kill myself

do u still keep in contact with that girl?