The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
He has taken advantage of my feelings for him for fcking years on end, and lied to me endlessly. Now he has ditched me like I'm trash and thrown our years long ''friendship'' out the window for some girl. He has used me for sex for years and now that he apparently doesn't need me for that anymore he drops me almost without a word. Let's just say I know intimate secrets of his that would mess up his life.

If he hurt your feelings, I think it's appropriate for you to drop liquid nitrogen on his penis. Maybe take a cell phone video of what happens.

J/K ;-)

In all seriousness I don't have any advice for you. I'm sure you'll make a good decision though and I'm sorry that this has happened to you. It really sucks when someone you care about discards you like that, it means the care and affection is not returned, it's dehumanising. Feel free to talk about it and vent about it here some of us are listening.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
If he hurt your feelings, I think it's appropriate for you to drop liquid nitrogen on his penis. Maybe take a cell phone video of what happens.

J/K ;-)

In all seriousness I don't have any advice for you. I'm sure you'll make a good decision though and I'm sorry that this has happened to you. It really sucks when someone you care about discards you like that, it means the care and affection is not returned, it's dehumanising. Feel free to talk about it and vent about it here some of us are listening.
I'd feel amazing if someone ditched me it means she atleast gave me a chance in the first place.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Kind of is your fault as well for not giving other less attractive people with a kinder heart a chance Im pretty sure they were many.

No, it's not her fault. It doesn't work that way, people don't choose who they develop feelings for, it's not like buying cereal at the supermarket.

If she's been good to him, he should be good to her. He's not obligated to love her forever, that also doesn't work that way, but he should be a good man and treat her in a dignified and respectful manner.

By the way work on your compassion skills. EL is in pain right now, and in general few people here go through as much sh*t as she does, hair loss is not the only problem in her life. Even if this were her fault, and there's no reason to think that it is, now is the worst time to blame her for things.

I'd feel amazing if someone ditched me
No, you'd feel like sh*t.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
He has taken advantage of my feelings for him for fcking years on end, and lied to me endlessly. Now he has ditched me like I'm trash and thrown our years long ''friendship'' out the window for some girl. He has used me for sex for years and now that he apparently doesn't need me for that anymore he drops me almost without a word. Let's just say I know intimate secrets of his that would mess up his life.

It's literally "Dumped by Chad" rant

adln6eXy.gif

adln6eXy.gif

adln6eXy.gif

"""Depression"""

adln6eXy.gif

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
How exactly has he ditched you?

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
He's not even that attractive. He always told me I was out of his league... But you're right, I must be doing something wrong as this is the 2nd time I'm ''dumped'' At least my ex was honest and upfront about his reason for dumping me (hair loss), but this one doesn't even have the balls or respect for me to say the truth.
Well he was just an a**h** then. Pretty usual for NT people they introduce themselves as cool confident nice guys but are literally the worst narcisistic douchebags inside. You have to search for new guy run tinder game for sex cope or find a beta provider cuck and have a family

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
What did he do?

Feel free to talk about it and vent about it here some of us are listening.

Mess that sob up. Revenge is delicious. You are Evil after all.

No, it's not her fault. It doesn't work that way, people don't choose who they develop feelings for, it's not like buying cereal at the supermarket.

If she's been good to him, he should be good to her. He's not obligated to love her forever, that also doesn't work that way, but he should be a good man and treat her in a dignified and respectful manner.

By the way work on your compassion skills. EL is in pain right now, and in general few people here go through as much sh*t as she does, hair loss is not the only problem in her life. Even if this were her fault, and there's no reason to think that it is, now is the worst time to blame her for things.

How exactly has he ditched you?

Well he was just an a**h** then.

b8614af16bf47f2a5997a0cc767477e1.gif

girlsdumpedbychadtalks.com

@buckthorn where're u bud

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I honestly like Evil more than some of the other guys she took the time to give me some advice. All I got from other people is that Im autistic

I think everybody here has given you advice.

I don't know if you're autistic or not, but you do have personality issues that suggest that you should get therapy and put yourself out there more.

Nobody can help you if you refuse to help yourself. Changing the angle on your photos by 15 degrees and increasing the lighting by 20% won't make the difference you're looking for.