The End Of The Bald Black Man Meme In Black Culture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean he is limited lol.
he called Native Americans 'useless savages' who contributed nothing to society...meanwhile I seriously doubt he ever actually met one he lives in Italy I believe.

They really didn't though, prove me wrong then lol. You know sh*t white woman. Idc about your being 1/128 Italian, you're still cracker trash.
Native Americans were monkeys and if I were Native I would change name and just be ashamed.

I loe Rakim. OP is a f*****g idiot.. a little sheltered brat that has never even met a black person in real life and that just comments on what the media tells him to.

You don't know what SWAG is. Hip hop has always been about swag since f*****g Grandmaster Flash.
Only white wigger betas get stuck in the past like you. Trap is the swaggest thing around for now and if you don't feel the swag you're beta and cuck, and especially you're white so you don't understand.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
They really didn't though, prove me wrong then lol. You know sh*t white woman. Idc about your being 1/128 Italian, you're still cracker trash.
Native Americans were monkeys and if I were Native I would change name and just be ashamed.

You don't know what SWAG is. Hip hop has always been about swag since f*****g Grandmaster Flash.
Only white wigger betas get stuck in the past like you. Trap is the swaggest thing around for now and if you don't feel the swag you're beta and cuck, and especially you're white so you don't understand.

both my parents are Italian.
My Father is literally an Italian citizen.
I have never been called a cracker, but I was once called a 'yankee WAP' by crackers.
You are a little crazy dude.
Why would you be ashamed to be Native American? When you come to the States I will take you to a reservation..we will go for a nice sweat lodge, get those toxins out of your body, smoke a little something. Meditate with some crystals.
You need to chill out. You are going to have a stroke by 36.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
.... Trap is the swaggest thing around for now and if you don't feel the swag you're beta and cuck, and especially you're white so you don't understand.

You got that part right anyways lol.

blackg

Reaction score
a lot of morons are convinced that every black man looks like ving rhames

Of course somehow they are completely ignorant of the far more common case of black men who look more like dave chapelle

This reminds me of something tangentially related, which is the mythology that white suburban kids have placed on "black" kids. I used to be an amateur boxer and eventually I moved into a sort of "team" captain position... anyway I always used to laugh about how people would automatically assume because a kid was black he was a natural fighter or was somehow less afraid of fighting than the white kids, meanwhile im in the dressing rooms trying to convince black kids not to run away and that they're going to do fine, some of them even reaching near panic attack levels ;)
Good to hear from you here. Yep, most folks like simple answers.

This statement below somes up the majority of people we have to unfortunately coexist with:
"Just give me the damn stereotype so I can go about my daily life without having to think too much! I'm busy here!"

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think guzman forgot he is white too.

First I am 100% (unlike you, culture-less mutt) Italian thus 100% Not White.

Also, you didn't prove me wrong. Guess Native Americans are useless savages. If they weren't they wouldn't be drinking their brains out in their pitiful reserves, but they would be active members of society.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Also, you didn't prove me wrong. Guess Native Americans are useless savages. If they weren't they wouldn't be drinking their brains out in their pitiful reserves, but they would be active members of society.

Why would you assume I am culture-less mutt?

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

MAMMA MIA!

Calm down.

We should all just get some pizza together, gesticulate and speak very loudly, let our Italian side flow through us, just to chill out and forget about baldness for a while.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
MAMMA MIA!

Calm down.

We should all just get some pizza together, gesticulate and speak very loudly, let our Italian side flow through us, just to chill out and forget about baldness for a while.
baldness is not the only issue its also the sub6 face basicly you have to be 7++ atleast to succeed everything else is cope.

blackg

Reaction score

Anyone who claims to be cultured simply wouldn't speak like this.
You're a confused little boy.

blackg

Reaction score
MAMMA MIA!

Calm down.

Dante the peacemaker! Now I have seen it all.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He needs to be reminded how your ancestors in the American army saved his counties ***.
Big time!

LOL most of my ancestors were in his country having their asses saved.
My Grandfather fought on Italy side.
My other Grandfather came over when he was a little boy to Ellis island.
he is just a little cra-cra...
he needs a hug and a joint.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
471023, member: 129107"]They really didn't though, prove me wrong then lol. You know sh*t white woman. Idc about your being 1/128 Italian, you're still cracker trash.

Only white wigger betas get stuck in the past like you. Trap is the swaggest thing around for now and if you don't feel the swag you're beta and cuck, and especially you're white so you don't understand.[/QUOTE]

Dang man, you're kinda fucked in the head aren't you....

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He also needs to be reminded how your ancestors in the American army saved his country's ***.
Big time!

First of all, you Americans didn't 'save' sh*t, we saved ourselves by changing side and doing guerrilla warfare against the Nazi occupation.
You Americans invaded South Italy but then pussied out on the Gothic line, killing many civilians.. because that's what you do in war. Nothing to be ashamed of, that's how invaders behave.

471023, member: 129107"]

Dang man, you're kinda fucked in the head aren't you....

You're just a beta cuck who doesn't understand what is swag.. you project your whiteness on hip hop. Swag is hip hop and hip hop is swag. You're stuck thinking about hip hop like it's rock or punk rock, with 'best/favorite artists' and other white music staples. Hip hop is dynamic, hip hop is swag.
You don't know sh*t.

@hairblues how old are you, 60?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.