The Drug Hydralizine Has Been Shown To Be Superior To Minoxidil In Promoting Rapid Hair Growth

charlie76761

Established Member
Reaction score
Just had a google on the guy behind the mini pharma company looking to trail Hydra

Gents, i present, Robert Gadimian, our knight in shining amour: https://www.bizjournals.com/losange...chnology-robert-gadimian-insider-trading.html

F-ing hysterical. The hair loss industry seems to be the go to place for people with bent morals looking to scam their fellow bredren. LOLing

Funniest thing is that i'm going to give the benefit of the doubt and carry on with trying Hydra. Desperate times!

rupture

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Got my Hydra at the weekend.

Seems legit - i tested the solubility in water and was spot on.

It's v soluble in water (about 40mg per 1ml depending on water temp) but pretty poor in ethanol (about 2mg per ml). Thus need to dissolve in water to get a good dose on the scalp - aiming at 20 mg a day to start with.

Obviously cant just put a water based mix on the scalp as the would lack any penetrative power. i could mix the water with my other topical, Pantostin, but dont want to dilute its penetrating capabilities. Guess i could mix up with DMI - thoughts?
Well just going off what he told me water was all they used. I might use a little emu oil as a carrier

rupture

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just had a google on the guy behind the mini pharma company looking to trail Hydra

Gents, i present, Robert Gadimian, our knight in shining amour: https://www.bizjournals.com/losange...chnology-robert-gadimian-insider-trading.html

F-ing hysterical. The hair loss industry seems to be the go to place for people with bent morals looking to scam their fellow bredren. LOLing

Funniest thing is that i'm going to give the benefit of the doubt and carry on with trying Hydra. Desperate times!
This really means nothing , this might be superior to minoxidil of which I'm a non responder. They have to know that by the time they got this through trial there will be stuff much better out there. It's cheap enough to try so what the hell

charlie76761

Established Member
Reaction score
Well just going off what he told me water was all they used. I might use a little emu oil as a carrier

LOL - not only is he a scammer, but he has not a clue when it comes to pharma - a) Water and Emu oil wont mix. b) Water will not act a penetrator with any sizable compound on its own.

Last edited:

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hey that Robert gadimian fella is also posting over on follicle thoughts website.
yes the same follicle thought that was hyping up Reboost. Beware

ALightInTheDark

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hydralazine works,it's the same drugs action like minoxidil.
People tried it in forum in the past.
But at what %? Vehicle ? Don't know

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
up.
any updates?
who really gave this a go?

Hydralazine works,it's the same drugs action like minoxidil.
People tried it in forum in the past.
But at what %? Vehicle ? Don't know

"RPHE-7193 does not contain alcohol and polyethylene glycol" that's already a point. could definitely be only 0.5% in water.

arnoldd

Experienced Member
Reaction score
up.
any updates?
who really gave this a go?

"RPHE-7193 does not contain alcohol and polyethylene glycol" that's already a point. could definitely be only 0.5% in water.

Anyone know which is the vehicle of this formula ? Wanna try this drug but i doubt it will penetrate in the scalp with only water