The Drug Hydralizine Has Been Shown To Be Superior To Minoxidil In Promoting Rapid Hair Growth

ALightInTheDark

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Email from team today:

Thanks for contacting me. As you know, after all these years, it is not fully clear how minoxidil helps with hair growth.

Hydralazine mechanism of action for lowering hypertension is understood but not how it helps with the hair growth. As part of the drug development, I will try to find out how it helps. My guess it works differently than minoxidil since the effect I see is much better than minoxidil, or it has a much better receptor binging affinity.

Thanks

Robert

Well there you have it, they have no idea. Lol. Greater AR binding? Same old song and dance.

Keep it on the backburner.

I know there is a study with minoxidil about AR binding but doesn't this study say "May be related to androgen receptors" and not "For sure related to..." ?
Is this confirmed that it's related ? Thanks

c_super2

Established Member
Reaction score
After their team replied to my e-mail revealing basically they have no idea about the mechanism of the drug they want to market, I don't believe I'll be pursuing this angle.
The only thing that keeps this alive in the back of my head is no definitive research showing the extent of AR binding that it causes. My guess is the same as Roberts, it probably does more so because of it being more effective than minoxidil.

Does anyone know if hydralazine is better than PGE2? It seems to me you'll be better off buying PGE2 as it has more science behind it.

ALightInTheDark

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone know if hydralazine is better than PGE2? It seems to me you'll be better off buying PGE2 as it has more science behind it.

PGE2 is waaaaaaaay better than minoxidil Loniten Hydralazine Promox or anything else to make regrowth. It's basically Fina + minoxidil in one product : PGE2. Keeps your hair from falling (even with chimio) and make them growth (Castor Oil/Ricinoleic Acid just bind one of 4 PGE2 receptors. When the 4 are activated,magic happen)
But,of course,it's more expensive and hard to source. There is analog of it :
Dinoprostone - Prostine E2/Enprostil/Sulprostone/misoprostol -Cytotec/butaprost/Prepidil Intracervical/Cerviprost/Minoprostin/Sepetoprost
I find these names,but didn't find how to buy it online.

charlie76761

Established Member
Reaction score
I've just order some Hydralizine from a chinese supplier that a friend in veterinary medicine procurement recommends as a legitimate for med grade compounds.

I'm currently using minoxidil plus Pantostin / Alfatradiol and planning to add the Hyd to the Pantostin forumla but read that solubility may be an issue, but hoping i can get a small amt to dissolve

Also will be adding CB, RU and Spironolactone to the mix. Planning to go small doses with all of these - 5 to 10 mg each

I was just using minoxidil and wasnt really seeing much results after 5 mths but since adding Pantostin i'm def seeing some growth. I'm hoping the other compounds really kick things on even further.

My philosophy is to cover a few bases via lower doses - especially minoxidil as, a) it gives me bags under my eyes b) it makes my ears ring.. apparently it can affect inner ear hearing hairs as well as scalp due to increasing blood flow into the drum

Last edited:

rupture

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've just order some Hydralizine from a chinese supplier that a friend in veterinary medicine procurement recommends as a legitimate for med grade compounds.

I'm currently using minoxidil plus Pantostin / Alfatradiol and planning to add the Hyd to the Pantostin forumla but read that solubility may be an issue, but hoping i can get a small amt to dissolve

Also will be adding CB, RU and Spironolactone to the mix. Planning to go small doses with all of these - 5 to 10 mg each

I was just using minoxidil and wasnt really seeing much results after 5 mths but since adding Pantostin i'm def seeing some growth. I'm hoping the other compounds really kick things on even further.

My philosophy is to cover a few bases via lower doses - especially minoxidil as, a) it gives me bags under my eyes b) it makes my ears ring.. apparently it can affect inner ear hearing hairs as well as scalp due to increasing blood flow into the drum
mind PMing me that info in case my source does not pan out ?

yess

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
PGE2 is waaaaaaaay better than minoxidil Loniten Hydralazine Promox or anything else to make regrowth. It's basically Fina + minoxidil in one product : PGE2. Keeps your hair from falling (even with chimio) and make them growth (Castor Oil/Ricinoleic Acid just bind one of 4 PGE2 receptors. When the 4 are activated,magic happen)
But,of course,it's more expensive and hard to source. There is analog of it :
Dinoprostone - Prostine E2/Enprostil/Sulprostone/misoprostol -Cytotec/butaprost/Prepidil Intracervical/Cerviprost/Minoprostin/Sepetoprost
I find these names,but didn't find how to buy it online.
Wait what you are telling me PGE2 is like fina and minoxidil all together i mean thats a cure then why cant we buy it?

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score

In which solution are you going to use it?

Dolph

Established Member
Reaction score
There are plenty of legit suppliers on Alibaba. Wuhan Hengheda is one of them.

Last edited:

ALightInTheDark

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wait what you are telling me PGE2 is like fina and minoxidil all together i mean thats a cure then why cant we buy it?

Nope,not a cure,but a part of it. PGD2 downgrade PGE2 levels so it won't work at full potentiel. So you need to take of PGD2 first,and then nuke your scalp with PGE2.
You can buy it in private forum and other place (but don't know of the reliability of other places) and it's quite expensive but at low doses.

hwezdarik

Established Member
Reaction score

I like your approach... weapons free ! :)

rupture

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I contacted Ropheparma again . I sent him an email asking about % and vehicle not expecting them to give up this info, but the guy gave me requested info and actually asked if I was going to use it and send him before and after photo's . pretty cool

ALightInTheDark

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I contacted Ropheparma again . I sent him an email asking about % and vehicle not expecting them to give up this info, but the guy gave me requested info and actually asked if I was going to use it and send him before and after photo's . pretty cool

I will follow your experimentation then ! What % did he tell ya?

charlie76761

Established Member
Reaction score
Got my Hydra at the weekend.

Seems legit - i tested the solubility in water and was spot on.

It's v soluble in water (about 40mg per 1ml depending on water temp) but pretty poor in ethanol (about 2mg per ml). Thus need to dissolve in water to get a good dose on the scalp - aiming at 20 mg a day to start with.

Obviously cant just put a water based mix on the scalp as the would lack any penetrative power. i could mix the water with my other topical, Pantostin, but dont want to dilute its penetrating capabilities. Guess i could mix up with DMI - thoughts?