The Curious Case Of Jude Law's Hair Loss

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are delusional. That guy is a prime pussy killer with hair, he can't pull the buzzcut, then again no one except robust turbo jocks can.
Oh and that guy's dad is bald. Im sure he is on finasteride, and he seems to be lossing ground slowly.

Hairloss is insane.

Jordan Barrett is going faster.

large_170410-104147_mi100417spe139.jpg

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
this doesnt look like normal hair loss to me

maybe some thyroid problems or something

He started with a NW2 thin zone:
16962202137_59133e8938_b.jpg

And he's thinned very deeply and very aggressively over the past year.

I think this is aggressive diffuse Norwooding.

Like Bieber, he comes from being born with an inverse Norwood hairline, but then also very rough hair family genetics. All the pics of his Barrett's family appear to have been scrubbed from the Internet some time in the past 6 months, but I've seen the pics and genetics are not on his side.

blackg

Reaction score
Jordan Barret; Welcome to the Norwood cemetery.

mattj

Established Member
Reaction score
Law's hair isn't a big mystery. We can see how it has progressed slowly over the years. He's possibly on the meds, but might not be using anything Sometimes hairloss just grinds to a halt, or near enough

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Right, but I think that the multiplier could increase in value after the jaw surgery.

LEt's return to the Gaussian:
View attachment 86671
And let's assume that the LL surgery buys you, say, 0.50 point, for the sake of convenience.

If you're currently at -1.50, then the LL surgery will take you to -1.00 which will not yield you substantially benefit. However, if the jaw surgery is twice as valuable as LL, then it will take you to -0.50, and the LL surgery can then take you to 0.00.

The jump from -0.50 to -0.00 is far more valuable than the jump from -1.50 to -0.50. It's actually roughly 0.1915/(0.9332-0.8413) ~ 2.1x more valuable.

But let's forget specific numbers. The point is that for someone who is below average, I expect separate facets of looks-maxing to amplify each other.

Leg lengthening surgery is of course still out as you cannot quit your job for a year, but the jaw surgery could, for example, increase the prospective yield of body recomposition.

Wait, isn't passing from the 7th percentile (z=-1.5) to the 31st percentile (z=-0.5) more valueable than passing from the 31st to the 50th (z=0), given that we assume a gaussian distribution?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wait, isn't passing from the 7th percentile (z=-1.5) to the 31st percentile (z=-0.5) more valueable than passing from the 31st to the 50th (z=0), given that we assume a gaussian distribution?

I miswrote, thank you.

The jump from -0.50 to -0.00 is far more valuable than the jump from -1.50 to -0.50. It's actually roughly 0.1915/(0.9332-0.8413) ~ 2.1x more valuable.

-->

The jump from -0.50 to -0.00 is far more valuable than the jump from -1.50 to -1.00. It's actually roughly 0.1915/(0.9332-0.8413) ~ 2.1x more valuable.

Im my theory, the people who benefit the most from looksmaxing are those who are approximately average.

Last edited:

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He started with a NW2 thin zone:
View attachment 86835
And he's thinned very deeply and very aggressively over the past year.

I think this is aggressive diffuse Norwooding.

Like Bieber, he comes from being born with an inverse Norwood hairline, but then also very rough hair family genetics. All the pics of his Barrett's family appear to have been scrubbed from the Internet some time in the past 6 months, but I've seen the pics and genetics are not on his side.
Hopefully Shiseido will save his career. Lol, I thought Barrett (and Ballou also) was some kind of successful genetic engineering prenatal experiment. Witnessing his premature hair loss is actually scary because this confirms those features are 100% human, lol

Yakitori

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He should transplant an inch and still go for the hairline shape he got and nobody would bat an eye. Someone would blog about it and it would be forgotten the next day.

That time he wore a beanie on a TV show, maybe he just got some kind of transplant to make his peak look less thin? because he is usually fine with showing his hair on TV.

JonnyGo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It must be a matter of taste,

View attachment 120141

... but I feel like he'd look much better as a skinhead.

View attachment 120142

Past NW3, there are few exceptions to this.
With all the money he has I don’t get why he never got a hair transplant. His temple points are still intact and his donor seems to be good as well. I think this guy doesn’t care about his hair loss at all. Wish I was like him.

JonnyGo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because it's stupid to get hair transplant if your hair loss is not under control. You'll look UTTERLY ridiculous very soon.
He’s had a NW3 since he was like 21? So in a way his hair loss is under control.
Also, he already looks UTTERLY ridiculous in the first picture you posted.

Deliciadecu

My Regimen
Reaction score
Probably because it would be too obvious, and he doesn't care about it