The Curious Case Of Jude Law's Hair Loss

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Jordan Barrett is going faster.

View attachment 86834
Dude visits lookism and gets filler injections on his face so he's probably on treatment already.

Hopefully Shiseido will save his career. Lol, I thought Barrett (and Ballou also) was some kind of successful genetic engineering prenatal experiment. Witnessing his premature hair loss is actually scary because this confirms those features are 100% human, lol
Eh, women don't find Barrett attractive. Everyone I've ever asked said he's weird/feminine/gay looking, and women in the Dailymail comments always mock him too. Incels go crazy in admiration for him though.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
11696772-6871061-image-a-1_1554067959620.jpg

This is "peak genetics"? Lol.

People compare him to Rodrigo Alves.

531e397d14c8592300f945a51051d35e.jpg

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldn't wanna look like that. Granted, his hair and body are great and the facial aesthetics can appear appealing to some but he honestly looks like a cat lol Very unnatural and fake. That's the kind of person that only looks good in model shoots. Wouldn't surprise me if this guy gets some serious fucked up surgeries in the future to save his image once aging kicks in. That's the kind of face that only suits young people.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude visits lookism and gets filler injections on his face so he's probably on treatment already.

Eh, women don't find Barrett attractive. Everyone I've ever asked said he's weird/feminine/gay looking, and women in the Dailymail comments always mock him too. Incels go crazy in admiration for him though.

I have no say about this guy but I just want to say never listen to whatever women say about men attractiveness, this is usually bullshit.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have no say about this guy but I just want to say never listen to whatever women say about men attractiveness, this is usually bullshit.
Lmao what is this misogyny? Women have no problem discussing the type of men they're attracted to. Always lol when men think they know better than the women themselves.

Last edited:

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldn't wanna look like that. Granted, his hair and body are great and the facial aesthetics can appear appealing to some but he honestly looks like a cat lol Very unnatural and fake. That's the kind of person that only looks good in model shoots. Wouldn't surprise me if this guy gets some serious fucked up surgeries in the future to save his image once aging kicks in. That's the kind of face that only suits young people.
Yeah, the moment he noticed the slightest hint of a wrinkle he already started injecting sh*t into his face that made it all puffy and weird. People don't understand that male models are more prone to BDD than your average dude.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao what is this misogyny? Women have no problem discussing the type of men they're attracted to. Always lol when men think they know better than the women themselves.
So if I say some general statement about women its automatically misogyny? cant I just think this is truth? in general speaking of course, Im not including all women.
The difference between men and women on those subjects is that men tend to be more direct, while women hide their real thoughts to not come out shallow or something. sometimes they just lie to themselves.
Of course I think there are lots of guys that behave the same. Like when you see some kind of plastic chick with fake boobs (not to the extreme of course), and lots of comments of guys say "eww that grows" bla bla, but Im sure they are much more attracted to her, then the average girl on the street.
I think many people in general lie to themselves. without even understand it.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
The thing with certain cat walk models (male/female) is they have a specific look for that but in general it's not appealing and OTT. What girls like to see in a guy is someone who looks like an "everyday guy" yet is handsome with mixed masculine/pretty boy features. Bit like what most men like with "the girl next door look," same idea. That's why the likes of Jude Law, Clooney, Pitt, Beckham, Ricky Whittle are miles ahead of someone like that (who I didn't know anyway). Girls also tend to prefer olive skin and darker features but it's not essential as long as he's handsome.

giphy.gif

I was sent this story and it got me thinking. It shows how bad it can get for a guy without looks and marrying someone who is not even that much better but also importantly has no concept of loyalty and love towards him. Maybe he also lacked social skills and was weird, didn't see the red flag. Poor guy chose the wrong girl (had little choice) but then again someone mentioned that he was treating her badly, we don't know the story there. Comments online were laying into her as expected but more so for the hubby too. Bald, ugly among others and that it's his fault somehow that he was playing video games and a happy cuck. Other girls added they would cheat on him too i'm sure in jest. It was natural for her not to be attracted but she'd made this choice and settled and that should be the end of it. She should have broken up with the guy if it was just about passion. Obviously we have no idea what happened in their relationship but it seems they were together a long time from a young age and she couldn't take it anymore. With love and attraction, cheating in most probability doesn't happen except guys still tend to have more of a wondering eye even if they don't act on it which is biological. So important to choose the right partner and not just for your kids future.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5397541/Married-teacher-sex-student-17-six-times.html