The Cb (breezula [clascoterone]) Community Thread

Jim lahey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can send the a money order or a bank transfer I think to but it's probably better to use bitcoin. I agree though its more difficult but I think they want to be more stealthy because what they're doing is in a grey area.

Jim lahey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Look it up you pretty much just get a wallet app on your phone find a place to buy it with cash or credit card and you then send it with the address they give to you

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
If monetary system gets in trouble due to covid, digital currency will explode.

LuckyLuke1

Reaction score
hello everyone, I'm going to buy the cb0301 and then make a 7% lotion. Since I am inclined to the side effects of anti androgens I would like to know if any of you who tried it have found the usual side effects of the fina / duta? (decreased libido, erectile dysfunction, mental fog, gynecomastia etc.) Or if those who were inclined to these effects by taking it did not have any. Thank you ;)

charlie76761

Established Member
Reaction score
hello everyone, I'm going to buy the cb0301 and then make a 7% lotion. Since I am inclined to the side effects of anti androgens I would like to know if any of you who tried it have found the usual side effects of the fina / duta? (decreased libido, erectile dysfunction, mental fog, gynecomastia etc.) Or if those who were inclined to these effects by taking it did not have any. Thank you ;)

Just ordered some to try at 5% - will feedback on any sides.

i believe my source is trustworthy - they will call out when they dont have certain chems i request rather than sending flower and taking the $. Hopefully my experiences with the chemical will be legit.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
There are no sides but there is no much improvement either. Between R U & CB going with RU is a no brainier if money matters.

ruffledfeathers

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Been on CB for like 5-6 months at 7.5% twice a day. So far, hair has receded a little in the temples, which was the target area. No sides though. Overall, not going to be enough for my situation so I'm looking into dropping CB for topical SARMs (10mg s4) and run blood work to see if I get suppression.

bucksins6x

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m trying to buy CB from Kane but Coinbase keeps rejecting my card and bank account. Has anyone ever bought with a bank transfer

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m trying to buy CB from Kane but Coinbase keeps rejecting my card and bank account. Has anyone ever bought with a bank transfer

If I look at your regimen you are trying 40mg per day. The experiment was made with 7.5% with 3mL twice a day

bucksins6x

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If I look at your regimen you are trying 40mg per day. The experiment was made with 7.5% with 3mL twice a day
They did it with many different percents and the 2.5% group still had good results and I also needle so I’ll get m oh re absorption. I’ve heard from others that they got results with just 25-30mg a day

bucksins6x

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have and there literally documented. Has anyone else had trouble buying bitcoin. I keep getting a suspicious activity warning

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tons of YouTube videos to teach you. Do you mind sharing your results with before/after pics?