The Cb (breezula [clascoterone]) Community Thread

Ausgebombt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m ready to hop on CB but I have just a few questions:
1. Is Kane shop a good place to buy from?
2. What is a good dose? (25mg? Daily)
3. Is Stemox a good vehicle?
I plan to needle to help absorption as well so I can use a lower dose like 25 mg a day if that’s good

If you buy a research chemical and want to know if it’s legit, get it tested yourself.

You can blindly trust these websites if you want to, but the truth is nobody has ever produced indisputable evidence that everything they sell is legit. All hairloss forums are full of shills that try to tell you this source or that source is legit so don’t listen to anybody recommending a specific source. If you want to know the truth you will have to get it tested yourself.

bucksins6x

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you buy a research chemical and want to know if it’s legit, get it tested yourself.

You can blindly trust these websites if you want to, but the truth is nobody has ever produced indisputable evidence that everything they sell is legit. All hairloss forums are full of shills that try to tell you this source or that source is legit so don’t listen to anybody recommending a specific source. If you want to know the truth you will have to get it tested yourself.
How do I do that

Badbald

Established Member
Reaction score
Potentially the approval of the acne version will be in 4 or so months, lets just hope its not rejected or not as bad but still not ideal- delayed due to covid

Ausgebombt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How do I do that

you’ll have to use a lab that has HPLC and/or FTIR capabilities. Some people have access to this type of equipment through their profession. There are also labs out there that offer a-la-carte analysis services, although I’m not sure they are typically willing to work with individuals who are not affiliated with reputable companies.

I know it sounds impossible for the average person to do these things, but literally the only alternative is to trust random strangers online who thus far haven’t provided very good evidence of purity. PDFs of test results can easily be faked.

This conundrum is yet another reason why there is such a huge population of people sitting around on hair loss forums... if there was an easy solution, none of us would be here.

bucksins6x

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you’ll have to use a lab that has HPLC and/or FTIR capabilities. Some people have access to this type of equipment through their profession. There are also labs out there that offer a-la-carte analysis services, although I’m not sure they are typically willing to work with individuals who are not affiliated with reputable companies.

I know it sounds impossible for the average person to do these things, but literally the only alternative is to trust random strangers online who thus far haven’t provided very good evidence of purity. PDFs of test results can easily be faked.

This conundrum is yet another reason why there is such a huge population of people sitting around on hair loss forums... if there was an easy solution, none of us would be here.
I’ve heard Kane shop is reliable from many, is it not?

Ausgebombt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve heard Kane shop is reliable from many, is it not?

Who knows. Purity test pdfs are easy to fake and shilling on hairloss forums is even easier. All it takes is a few dozen fake accounts and a few dozen more people who propagate their ideas based on rumors they’ve heard.

Kane, Anageninc, and Chemyo are all owned by the same person I’m pretty sure. If the guy behind it all is selling legit RU/CB, I don’t understand why he wouldn’t go further out of his way to prove it. He must know that the big majority of people who are aware of RU/CB and don’t try it, are making their decision because of the shady nature of the suppliers. It would be in his economic interest to show some form of proof or at least make the entire operation less shady and more transparent.

Last edited:

Ausgebombt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's also in his interest to sell people legit stuff. Why would anyone keep buying his RU if it's not working? One person gets it tested and proves it's fake and his business is over. He has shown tests, and people who have used his stuff have had it verified. I personally don't buy from him, except for his RU solutions on occasion, because his prices are high. What exactly would you like him to do?

I'm just theorizing here. The main point is there is no indisputable proof that the products are legit.

I would suspect the reason why he seems to have spread his business across multiple "brands" is precisely because he is worried somebody will disprove his product. Most people are not aware that the same guy probably owns every major RU distributor so they will change their brand, unaware that they are just buying a re-branded packet of the exact same thing.

As far as I am aware, there have been no users on here who have documented a third-party test well enough to prove anything. I'd gladly have my mind changed if you can provide a link. There have also been no users on here who have demonstrated the effectiveness of RU. The few that claim to demonstrate effectiveness have either never provided pictures or were also on finasteride.

Kane could do anything to give us peace of mind... video an HPLC or FTIR test, provide a video a tour of his facility, share details about his supply chain, literally anything besides saying "here is my white powder, I promise it's real". What he is doing is not illegal. There is no need for secrecy.

I'm not trying to claim the whole RU/CB game is an elaborate scam, but there simply isn't enough available evidence to prove that it isn't.

Last edited:

bucksins6x

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So you’re saying we shouldn’t buy it? I’ve heard nothing but good things from Kane.

Last edited:

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Vote for Pedro and go to war on sites selling research chemicals. Seriously, don't buy it if feel like balding is your safest option and wait for things to get approved by fda sloths. I personally don't believe research findings will make things better. Better take care of it without hoping big pharma will give a dam.

Jim lahey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm just theorizing here. The main point is there is no indisputable proof that the products are legit.

I would suspect the reason why he seems to have spread his business across multiple "brands" is precisely because he is worried somebody will disprove his product. Most people are not aware that the same guy probably owns every major RU distributor so they will change their brand, unaware that they are just buying a re-branded packet of the exact same thing.

As far as I am aware, there have been no users on here who have documented a third-party test well enough to prove anything. I'd gladly have my mind changed if you can provide a link. There have also been no users on here who have demonstrated the effectiveness of RU. The few that claim to demonstrate effectiveness have either never provided pictures or were also on finasteride.

Kane could do anything to give us peace of mind... video an HPLC or FTIR test, provide a video a tour of his facility, share details about his supply chain, literally anything besides saying "here is my white powder, I promise it's real". What he is doing is not illegal. There is no need for secrecy.

I'm not trying to claim the whole RU/CB game is an elaborate scam, but there simply isn't enough available evidence to prove that it isn't.
There's evidence that ru blocks the androgen receptor locally which is the receptor that is responsible for hairloss. You can look up the studies on stump tailed macaques. There also had been people that have tested the ru products being sold that came back legit. Honestly everyone should test there sh*t too cause who knows if they're consistently putting out legit sh*t.

Jim lahey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What we need is an inverse androgen agonist that doesn't go systematic. In theory it could potentially be the cure.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
What we need is an inverse androgen agonist that doesn't go systematic. In theory it could potentially be the cure.

You meant antiandrogens, also known as androgen antagonists or testosterone blockers. Then androgen receptors upregulate and it's game over for the cure.

Jim lahey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No I meant what I said an inverse agonist which has the opposite effects of an agonist. Upregulation wouldn't matter if the drug has a much higher affinity than the endogenous androgens. Plus if it doesn't go systematic the upregulation should be minimal( in theory). Even when you talk about upregulation drugs with adequate strength generally beat the upregulation as your body usually can't compensate completely.

topicalthunder

My Regimen
Reaction score
No I meant what I said an inverse agonist which has the opposite effects of an agonist. Upregulation wouldn't matter if the drug has a much higher affinity than the endogenous androgens. Plus if it doesn't go systematic the upregulation should be minimal( in theory). Even when you talk about upregulation drugs with adequate strength generally beat the upregulation as your body usually can't compensate completely.

Topical SARMs have been discussed, if that is what you are referring to?

Some have high binding affinity but little to no androgenic activity.

Jim lahey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Estradiol may act as an inverse agonist on the AR.
Ya I forget who tried estradiol on here and he got really good results but apparently the sides where too bad and had to get off. I was thinking of trying it with an aromatase inhibitor to keep my systematic levels stable but have an increased activity in my scalp. But I figured it would be to risky and I can't be on an aromatase inhibitor for life.

That's one of the problems with this is inverse agonists seem to be hard to find and if they go systematic they can be devastating. And who really knows if they can reverse the damage already done. But in theory it seems good if you could hit all the points I mentioned above.