The Cb (breezula [clascoterone]) Community Thread

Ausgebombt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Hugh mellor
TL/DR: Might have worked/ might not have (think definitely did early on, at least to some decent extent), definitely pretty much entirely eradicated insane itch to zero, people using need to buy USB microscope to monitor hair progress of maintenance drugs, may have given me kidney damage (related to some AAs I believe?) - but most likely unrelated.

Did you ever monitor your shedding during your experience with CB?

Screeech

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you ever monitor your shedding during your experience with CB?

Yes, it was definitely reduced early on (when I was on ~2%), and I feel likely, continued to be reduced thereafter. The problem was that I had to wash my hair about 5 times more thoroughly after developing a scalp condition which made the amount of hair I shed increase by probably a similar amount, meaning that at that point it was hard for me to tell whether it was shedding due to drug not working, or just because I was washing hair differently.

Also, as I said, originally I was washing once every 2 days, which meant that there was obviously less dead hairs coming out each time, where as later I moved to every 3 weeks, where there was most likely a bit of a pile-up of loose dead hairs, potentially making it look worse than it was in comparison.

jared garnith

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What temperature are all of you storing youur cb at? mine seems to. undissolve in it's solution in the fridge

irao33

My Regimen
Reaction score
The CB that I ordered from Wuhan / Alibaba in February has been stuck in Memphis, TN for 3 weeks now (obviously in customs, likely due to the restrictions given the virus situation).

Has anyone faced a similar situation and is there a protocol I should follow? Should I contact FedEx to see if it's possible to still have it delivered eventually, or should I apply for a refund with Alibaba?

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The CB that I ordered from Wuhan / Alibaba in February has been stuck in Memphis, TN for 3 weeks now (obviously in customs, likely due to the restrictions given the virus situation).

Has anyone faced a similar situation and is there a protocol I should follow? Should I contact FedEx to see if it's possible to still have it delivered eventually, or should I apply for a refund with Alibaba?

are you sure alibaba will refund that ?

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why do people still have hope for Breezula?

Breezula phase two data vs baseline.png

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone know which companies have publicly acknowledged delays due to corona?
Is samumed delayed? Anyone know?

bulli103

Reaction score
I have been on CB from Wuhan on alibaba for about 4 months, and its hard to say if it is doing anything. On the private forum, a user who's had great success over a few years said that he went through a shed for the first 4-5 months, so I'll make a conclusion soon. I can say that people on different forums have had great success with CB, but I'm not totally sold on the quality of chinese CB. A few of use here have tested 2 batches of CB from Wuhan which both ended up being 99%+ pure. The only thing is, you want crystalline (form 3) CB, because it is the most effective, and I can't be sure thats what Wuhan is synthesizing.
To answer your question, CB works, and there are no sides. It's just finding a reliable, affordable source that makes the correct form at high purity is nearly impossible at this point.

was in my case the same...wuhans cb doesn't did much at 8 % bid....i bought canes cb and it worked fine, with only 3 % once a day......difficult to find ethanol this days....somebody knows if cb could be dissolved in 40% vodka ?

bulli103

Reaction score
no...that was almost 2 year ago....read only good comments about them...also i think it was legit cb0301....but think it's the way they synthesize it....it's different than the cb from cane.....it's like zenhead explained it, i asked cane about, got from him the answer that the compound is the most important....who knows...i only know that i got 5 months ago cb from kane..and i'm happy wit

bulli103

Reaction score
i'm from germany...but about this corona got stocked in la reunion (island next to maurice)....think will/have to stay here at least 1 month more...they stlii have flights, but not for regular passengers anymore..

bulli103

Reaction score
have to ty the vodka, i think.....not need to try, never will find dmso here, ....also almost nobody speaks another language than french here (what i don't speak)

Ausgebombt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why do people still have hope for Breezula?

View attachment 140116
I’m as big of a skeptic as the next guy but that graph doesn’t necessarily mean the product is doomed.

For all intents and purposes if a treatment results in hair maintenance or really any slowing of hair loss, it is highly successful. Clearly, hair maintenance for 1 year was achieved even at the lowest dose of CB.

The initial spike in hair count doesn’t mean the downward trend will continue at the same rate as before. There are also a lot of other factors such has hair follicle thickness and the Catogen/anagen ratio

bulli103

Reaction score
i use minoxidil only as a tablet ......minoxidil lotion is better to dissolve the cb than the vodka ?...really...i was thinking the lotion has less % alkohol than the minoxidil.....

Ausgebombt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m as big of a skeptic as the next guy but that graph doesn’t necessarily mean the product is doomed. After all, it is only 4 data points and you can’t form a very good trend from such little data especially with the way hair growth cycles work.

For all intents and purposes if a treatment results in hair maintenance or really any slowing of hair loss, it is highly successful. Clearly, hair maintenance for 1 year was achieved even at the lowest dose of CB.

The initial spike in hair count doesn’t mean the downward trend will continue at the same rate as before, or even if there is a trend at all. There are also a lot of other factors such has hair follicle thickness and the Catogen/anagen ratio.

Because CB has a different action than finasteride and minoxidil, it can be used as an adjunct treatment. At worst, it seems like it will delay hair loss by another year

In general, I think so. I don’t think we will ever find a miracle drug that will do much more than maintenance.

Say for example we find a drug that slows balding by 50%. That means instead of going bald at age 35, you go bald at 50 (if you started losing hair at age 20). Sounds like a drug worth using to me.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
In general, I think so. I don’t think we will ever find a miracle drug that will do much more than maintenance.

Say for example we find a drug that slows balding by 50%. That means instead of going bald at age 35, you go bald at 50 (if you started losing hair at age 20). Sounds like a drug worth using to me.
We already have that drug, it's called finasteride. Going bald later isn't what I would call highly successful, especially when drugs that accomplish that to a greater degree already exist.

Anyways, Ralf Paus seems to think we can find better drugs. It's going to be a long time though.

Rather than trying to grow completely new follicles, Paus thinks we should focus our efforts on trying to revive the ones we already have. He points out that even completely bald individuals still have 100,000 hair follicles all over their scalp. You just can’t see them.

“They’re miniaturised, so instead of making a normal long hair shaft, they only make a tiny, microscopically visible one,” he says. “But the organ is still there. So in order to solve the balding problem, we don’t need a single new hair follicle, we just need to get the ones already there to do their job properly again. If we could retransform these miniaturised follicles into big ones, we wouldn’t need a single hair transplant.”

Over the last four years, Paus has been exploring one particularly innovative way of doing this. There are a small handful of drugs, such as the immunosuppressant cyclosporine, which cause unwanted hair growth as a side-effect. By studying this, Paus’s research group has identified a completely new pathway for stimulating hair follicles.

“This [has] allowed us to discover some basic hair-growth control principles which could be used to find a completely new class of hair drugs,” he says.

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeand...hair-loss-research-balding-medical-treatments

The drug he refers to sounds like WAY-316606.