The Cb (breezula [clascoterone]) Community Thread

mannyFJ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if they all get their CB from the same place - a large(ish)-scale manufacturer.

That was the case with seti last year (they were all getting it from one place.)

Alibaba vedors are just like Ebay sellers, they're not making it themselves, just on-selling stuff that they purchase in big bulk from larger-scale manufacturers and marking it up. (Most likely.)
Exactly they are just vendors but their images and marketing looks as if they themselves are manufacturing it. Take a look at Wuhan’s website...they have images of laboratories etc. Same thing from the other seller I bought my cb from

mannyFJ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Supposedly these are test reports
First sent to me was on Cannabidiol CBD by mistake to pass it as CB? Sketch.
Second was the CB-03-01 test in Mandarin which I can't read.
ED61BF25-C807-496B-A93F-C8BE192D3DEF.jpeg
630A1D58-1CC9-451B-8408-CB9FD8493E1E.jpeg

Last edited:

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Supposedly these are test reports
First sent to me was on Cannabidiol CBD by mistake to pass it as CB? Sketch.
Second was the CB-03-01 test in Mandarin which I can't read.
View attachment 130593 View attachment 130594

The CoA for CBD could be an innocent mistake on their part - English isn't their first language. These documents are provided with each batch as assurance to their customers that they've passed all of the QC checks.

The second is an HPLC output but I'm afraid it doesn't mean much without the standard using the same method so you can see that the larger peak occurs at the same time. Only HPLC method I found used 240nm detector wavelength so this is at least in the right region to see a CB peak.

mannyFJ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The CoA for CBD could be an innocent mistake on their part - English isn't their first language. These documents are provided with each batch as assurance to their customers that they've passed all of the QC checks.

The second is an HPLC output but I'm afraid it doesn't mean much without the standard using the same method so you can see that the larger peak occurs at the same time. Only HPLC method I found used 240nm detector wavelength so this is at least in the right region to see a CB peak.
No it was provided in Alibaba chat but as you say could be a mistake. They normally do not put the actual name and packet info. of CB but something else to bypass customs...mine was for Resveratrol.

Thanks for analyzing the second.

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No it was provided in Alibaba chat but as you say could be a mistake. They normally do not put the actual name and packet info. of CB but something else to bypass customs...mine was for Resveratrol.

Thanks for analyzing the second.

Sorry to clarify the CoA isn't needed for customs, they'll just have that document sitting in a folder for anyone that asks. I just meant that industry standard is for the manufacturer to provide a CoA to their customers for every batch.

mannyFJ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry to clarify the CoA isn't needed for customs, they'll just have that document sitting in a folder for anyone that asks. I just meant that industry standard is for the manufacturer to provide a CoA to their customers for every batch.
So it was unnecessary to give me documents not pertaining to CB and was about Resveratrol? From Alibaba chat, they informed they changed the name to be more easy for customs. Again, this all seems sketch.

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So it was unnecessary to give me documents not pertaining to CB and was about Resveratrol? From Alibaba chat, they informed they changed the name to be more easy for customs. Again, this all seems sketch.

The CoA was for a batch of cannabidiol as you said but they should have emailed you one for your batch of CB-03-01. They don't need to include this anywhere physically on the package. With your actual shipment should just be a commercial invoice, where it's common practice to list something less suspicious to avoid attention from customs (such as resveratrol).

mannyFJ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The CoA was for a batch of cannabidiol as you said but they should have emailed you one for your batch of CB-03-01. They don't need to include this anywhere physically on the package. With your actual shipment should just be a commercial invoice, where it's common practice to list something less suspicious to avoid attention from customs (such as resveratrol).
We may have experienced different set of protocols

WeStayCooling

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
wow....would you look at that.....

the chinese being sketchy?

wow

it's not like anybody in this thread could have possible mentioned that before...

platelets

My Regimen
Reaction score

wow

it's not like anybody in this thread could have possible mentioned that before...

Every vendor is sketchy when we're dealing with underground chemicals.

You think people will go through the length to synthesize the compound out of good will?... You actually think a chem company in europe is more trust worthy when all they care about is $$...you think a european is morally higher than a chinese?

Sure you can point to examples of when chinese companies committed unethical acts, and that's due to loose regulations within the country. But when we're dealing with underground substances, the shocker is there aren't any regulations anywhere to protect us.

This is the inherent risk we take for using experimental chemicals. Unless you have a better way to verify the compound, you should stop stating the obvious.

WeStayCooling

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

You think people will go through the length to synthesize the compound out of good will?... You actually think a chem company in europe is more trust worthy when all they care about is $$...you think a european is morally higher than a chinese?

Sure you can point to examples of when chinese companies committed unethical acts, and that's due to loose regulations within the country. But when we're dealing with underground substances, the shocker is there aren't any regulations anywhere to protect us.

This is the inherent risk we take for using experimental chemicals. Unless you have a better way to verify the compound, you should stop stating the obvious.
I was specifically responding to him because he spent the last 3 pages throwing a hissy fit over me and another poster suggesting that this could potentially be sketchy....

only for him to 24 hours later state the exact same thing....

The Chinese are morally and ethically bankrupt. End of discussion period.

And yes, I'm aware that people around the world anywhere will mostly do anything to make a dollar. However, why do you think all of the companies selling CB are chinese? Why are there not american labs doing so? European labs? Because, as you said, western countries have regulations and standards. You cannot simply open up a rogue lab and start synthesizing or producing unreleased pharmaceuticals in these western countries without someone catching wind and shutting you down, thus risking a whole host of other legal issues.

In china it's essentially the wild f*****g west.

Last edited:

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We may have experienced different set of protocols

No no these aren't protocols.

The cannabidiol CoA was sent to you either by mistake, or intentionally hoping you misread it as CB. You should ask them for one pertaining to the batch your CB order came from. This is industry standard and completely unrelated to customs and postage paperwork.

The HPLC readout appears to be for CB but not 100% as there's no reference and no link to your batch as you don't have the matching CoA.

The thing they're talking about giving a different name for customs purposes is the invoice. This is alibaba / aliexpress standard. Yes it's sketchy but it's as much for your benefit as theirs.

mannyFJ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

wow

So what happened to you accusing me of being partners with the chinese? Fool. We have our suspicion. I'm glad I rent space in your head as you are glued to my posts.

Post where I said they can't possibly be sketchy? You stupid delusional troll.

Last edited:

mannyFJ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Mainly what you stated is what I have stated in this thread. I would just ignore that buffoon.

What that idiot doesn't get this is about my interaction with a particular seller on Alibaba which was last month.

Last edited:

mannyFJ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No no these aren't protocols.

The cannabidiol CoA was sent to you either by mistake, or intentionally hoping you misread it as CB. You should ask them for one pertaining to the batch your CB order came from. This is industry standard and completely unrelated to customs and postage paperwork.

The HPLC readout appears to be for CB but not 100% as there's no reference and no link to your batch as you don't have the matching CoA.

The thing they're talking about giving a different name for customs purposes is the invoice. This is alibaba / aliexpress standard. Yes it's sketchy but it's as much for your benefit as theirs.
I never said it was a CoA...you did. What I posted was sent through Alibaba chat to let me know of a so called "test report".

mannyFJ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was specifically responding to him because he spent the last 3 pages throwing a hissy fit over me and another poster suggesting that this could potentially be sketchy....

only for him to 24 hours later state the exact same thing....

The Chinese are morally and ethically bankrupt. End of discussion period.

And yes, I'm aware that people around the world anywhere will mostly do anything to make a dollar. However, why do you think all of the companies selling CB are chinese? Why are there not american labs doing so? European labs? Because, as you said, western countries have regulations and standards. You cannot simply open up a rogue lab and start synthesizing or producing unreleased pharmaceuticals in these western countries without someone catching wind and shutting you down, thus risking a whole host of other legal issues.

In china it's essentially the wild f*****g west.
You really are thick aren't ya. Keep repeating in circles. You haven't said anything of substance that we already don't know. Say something new jackass.

And I'm not here to nag. I want to use this product (I've ordered some in fact) too, and I want to verify (and help others verify) that it's safe. Did that not cross your mind?

The other person you are speaking with is apparently on the same page as me. Ordered and wanting to test it as I been saying all along prior to you guys thread hijack.

Last edited:

mannyFJ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I used 4ml Everclear with about 40 mg of CB. El Duterino is correct it can get wasted if you don't have short hair. My hair is a bit shaggy/long so it got on my hair a bit but 4ml was a bit too much as I only really apply to just the top so I'll go to 3ml EC with 30 mg of CB on next application.

Last edited:

mannyFJ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
pls stop the kindergarten in this thread. we are and stay experimental here and facing all the risks. you will not grow one single hair while attacking each other...and you waste this thread, my time, your time

share experience and not bullshit
Ignore feature works great. I just used it.

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I never said it was a CoA...you did. What I posted was sent through Alibaba chat to let me know of a so called "test report".

I said it was a CoA because that's what it is. Look at the document you posted. Right at the top. "Certificate of Analysis". These are a standard industry document to be sent by manufacturers to customers upon request and are a summary of test results for a particular batch.