The Cb (breezula [clascoterone]) Community Thread

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting that you are using 50mg in 4-5ml of vehicle (1-1.25% concentration).

I have always thought that the amount of the active ingredient that you apply is what matters not the concentration but everywhere you read says it's concentration; although in saying that there is such limited information online, which is staggering, really.

I think of it as if you had a donut (vehicle) with an area of 200cm2 which contained 50 grams of sugar (active) and a donut with an area of 600cm2 which also contained 50 grams of sugar, you're still getting the same amount of active ingredient (sugar) through your body, despite the vehicle being 3 times larger in the second instance, but it doesn't seem to be the accepted school of thought; despite my experiences being to the contrary.
this is for practicality and it's a bad habit in scientific researchers that has been propagated across subfields. the ideal format would be concentration and volume.
volume is also important because solubility oftens defines proper delivery.
concentration allows you to make comparisons with other studies/study subgroups.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is anyone here actually educated in chemistry? I asked because, as an electrical engineer, I'm often dismayed by how poorly laymen grasp even basic E&M principles, and I'm worried we might be stumbling similarly here.

Mass spectrometry is a powerful tool, but I don't believe in many cases that it can reliably differentiate isomers, much less stereoisomers (particularly when there's such limited reference data). How do we know the Chinese are being honest/competent and not simply capitalizing on the ignorance of their consumers?

Is this drug easy to synthesize? Did cassiopia (or researchers) publish a synthesis process that's straightforward and accessible? Very subtle structural differences can turn a safe and effective compound into an useless and potentially poisonous one. I really wonder if we're being thorough enough.
Hi, i am a chemist ( last year master student ). I am not up to date with this thread but will try to answer some of it, altough it is not easy even with a chemical background. Results from mass spectrometry should be good; if u let it tested at an independent laboratory that is, but other analytic methods are possible. About chinese being honest or not, there is no way to know but to test really. Personally, if finasteride did not stop my hair loss i would not use CB or RU or anything right now because it simply is not safe. We don't know anything about these Chinese laboratories, what safety precautions they use , what standards they have for their equipment and employees etc...
About the synthesis, it is hard to say because we don't know it, but we know it is derived from progesterone and if u wanna know how that is synthesized u can look up the Johnson total synthesis of progresterone. It is quite complicated but its synthesis has been know for quite a few decades.

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, i am a chemist ( last year master student ). I am not up to date with this thread but will try to answer some of it, altough it is not easy even with a chemical background. Results from mass spectrometry should be good; if u let it tested at an independent laboratory that is, but other analytic methods are possible. About chinese being honest or not, there is no way to know but to test really. Personally, if finasteride did not stop my hair loss i would not use CB or RU or anything right now because it simply is not safe. We don't know anything about these Chinese laboratories, what safety precautions they use , what standards they have for their equipment and employees etc...
About the synthesis, it is hard to say because we don't know it, but we know it is derived from progesterone and if u wanna know how that is synthesized u can look up the Johnson total synthesis of progresterone. It is quite complicated but its synthesis has been know for quite a few decades.
let's play devil's advocate and think that they know the whole synthesis process.
how automatable is this? are commercially available machines capable of doing the whole work without human intervention (and error) ?

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
let's play devil's advocate and think that they know the whole synthesis process.
how automatable is this? are commercially available machines capable of doing the whole work without human intervention (and error) ?
I am not sure but i would guess yes since Cassiopeia plans on 'mass' producing it. Or i misunderstood ur question.

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

You have awfully high hopes for a no name Chinese lab. No there will be plenty of manual steps.

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
my point is at least I hope that the chinese are using machines and not their hands to produce this stuff
batch-to-batch severe variations constitute a nightmare.

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
my point is at least I hope that the chinese are using machines and not their hands to produce this stuff
batch-to-batch severe variations constitute a nightmare.

I promise you there will be plenty of room for error in their manufacturing process. These people aren't using state of the art equipment and QC systems.

Screeech

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
this is for practicality and it's a bad habit in scientific researchers that has been propagated across subfields. the ideal format would be concentration and volume.
volume is also important because solubility oftens defines proper delivery.
concentration allows you to make comparisons with other studies/study subgroups.

So you are saying concentration actually matters in terms of efficacy or is it just the amount of active ingredient in the vehicle (provided it has dissolved properly)?

Sorry, I am not sciencey.

I get the whole thing of having a universal metric (10 mg/ ml), but still unsure on whether concentration amount is actually important.

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So you are saying concentration actually matters in terms of efficacy or is it just the amount of active ingredient in the vehicle (provided it has dissolved properly)?

Sorry, I am not sciencey.

I get the whole thing of having a universal metric (10 mg/ ml), but still unsure on whether concentration amount is actually important.

the exact unit (in an ideal world) would be mg of active agent / square cm of scalp / day .
as you see this is not feasible in the real world so concentration is roughly estimate unit.

WeStayCooling

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I promise you there will be plenty of room for error in their manufacturing process. These people aren't using state of the art equipment and QC systems.
people underestimating how the chinese really operate

chinese culture is literally predicated on doing anything to make a dollar, even if means forgoing morals and ethics to do so

I can guarantee you these guys are not following american/western lab protocols when synthesizing CB, why bother when nobody there gives a sh*t and they can make more money this way?

mannyFJ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
About chinese being honest or not, there is no way to know but to test really. Personally, if finasteride did not stop my hair loss i would not use CB or RU or anything right now because it simply is not safe.
Indeed we don't know about the Chinese being honest with their CB yet the mantra on the chinese if case scenario is a moot point yet people will still harp on it.

Personally finasteride is a sh*t drug for me. I was a NW1 and developed Telogen Effluvium on oral finasteride and became a NW2. I am midway going back to a NW1 after stopping oral finasteride and I got sides after quitting finasteride, too, even from weaning/tapering off of it. I'm taking my chance on CB with the unknown variable by a Chinese manufacturing and that CB known to have low to no sides. As far as RU, people having cardiovascular issues on that and if true, supposedly one died using RU is a red flag for me. RU is dirt cheap on Alibaba, too, which I could have picked up but declined because of the above reason. sh*t even legit drugs like oral minoxidil can cause cardiovascular damage. Legit or unknown practices of manufacturing the chem is with risk point blank.

CB works by a different mechanism than finasteride but I understand your safety concerns.

I said this earlier in this thread that I'm highly skeptic about my source as it's an unknown seller to HairLossTalk.com and that I got such a good deal on it. Why I am looking to getting it tested.

Last edited:

MedicinallyCompetent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
people underestimating how the chinese really operate

chinese culture is literally predicated on doing anything to make a dollar, even if means forgoing morals and ethics to do so

I can guarantee you these guys are not following american/western lab protocols when synthesizing CB, why bother when nobody there gives a sh*t and they can make more money this way?
This would be presupposing that synthesizing CB is expensive or difficult to do. Of which you really have no knowledge.

Either way - if they are producing a chemical that looks like CB on spectometry or they're really producing CB - that's going to take effort, so why fake it if you have the option to make the real thing and keep customers coming back for more?

Again, we're all just speculating. Maybe this is useful to state for people considering starting. But ultimately we won't answer these questions so I'm not sure they're worth going down a rabbit hole for.

Try it or don't. If you do try it then take pictures and document. I think it's insane that I'm still the only person on the internet that has documented taking CB in some form or another with photographic evidence.

It's also the only way you know it's working, because reporting stuff like "I think my hair is getting thicker" or "I was shedding 50 hairs but now it's 20" are useless metrics and may end up in you wasting money on a product that doesn't work, or give up on a product that does.

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This would be presupposing that synthesizing CB is expensive or difficult to do. Of which you really have no knowledge.

Either way - if they are producing a chemical that looks like CB on spectometry or they're really producing CB - that's going to take effort, so why fake it if you have the option to make the real thing and keep customers coming back for more?

yes exactly being the other option that this molecule really sucks for hair loss
I insist: we know it works very good for acne so if anybody with acne can test it we would solve the mystery

MedicinallyCompetent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yes exactly being the other option that this molecule really sucks for hair loss
I insist: we know it works very good for acne so if anybody with acne can test it we would solve the mystery
This is rather dumb. We know it works for hairloss too based on their clinical research. Why would you rely on one more than the other?

Not to mention acne is already a form of damaged skin. You want someone to rub a chemical they're not sure of on open skin that's more likely to result in it going systemic just to see if it's the real deal? That's some wacky logic.

mannyFJ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Again, we're all just speculating. Maybe this is useful to state for people considering starting. But ultimately we won't answer these questions so I'm not sure they're worth going down a rabbit hole for.

Try it or don't. If you do try it then take pictures and document. I think it's insane that I'm still the only person on the internet that has documented taking CB in some form or another with photographic evidence.

It's also the only way you know it's working, because reporting stuff like "I think my hair is getting thicker" or "I was sheddding 50 hairs but now it's 20" are useless metrics and may end up in you wasting money on a product that doesn't work, or give up on a product that does.

I wouldn't bother conversing with WeStayCooling. He's been ranting/harping on and on about the same sh*t...vomiting diarrhea out the mouth on chinese this and that. We know the chinese can be shady...even chinese don't trust their own people when buying name brands shoes, clothing, iphones in china so they buy it outside of china like in america which is ironic as its mass produced in china.

Kane etc get their supplies from china. Compounding sh*t like RU on HairLossTalk.com is nothing new yet they are damn hysterical on CB.

Screeech

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
the exact unit (in an ideal world) would be mg of active agent / square cm of scalp / day .
as you see this is not feasible in the real world so concentration is roughly estimate unit.

I see.

Personally I feel in the case of CB, just getting it onto your scalp is what matters, I think it tends to have a pretty localised effect, as Duterino's experiences kind of reflect.

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is rather dumb. We know it works for hairloss too based on their clinical research. Why would you rely on one more than the other?

Not to mention acne is already a form of damaged skin. You want someone to rub a chemical they're not sure of on open skin that's more likely to result in it going systemic just to see if it's the real deal? That's some wacky logic.

so.... is CB working for you?

mannyFJ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
here is a good, safeView attachment 130285 and cheap vehicle for CB - I use it and based on studies- this is good to bring the molecule deep into the hair follicles. Can be used to mix cocktails as well
I could not find this at my local liquor store but I got Everclear 190 Proof which is similar? Still 95% alc. They were almost closed and the worker seem like he was drunk or on drugs. Unbelievable.

WeStayCooling

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

It's also the only way you know it's working, because reporting stuff like "I think my hair is getting thicker" or "I was shedding 50 hairs but now it's 20" are useless metrics and may end up in you wasting money on a product that doesn't work, or give up on a product that does.
I'm not suggesting that they are intentionally passing off something that's completely fake or unrelated to CB off to people who are paying thousands of dollars for a few grams of this stuff. However, as was suggested before, I don't think it's necessarily out of the range of possibility to insinuate that there may be inconsistencies across batches and that the concentration in every batch is not what they claim it to be.

Or it could be 100% legit, and we're all speculating for nothing. Like I said, I'm not saying it is or it isn't in either direction, just that this idea that it's 100% pure and legit and that anyone who even so much as questions it is trolling is retarded. When you're buying unreleased pharmaceuticals from Chinese labs, there is going to always be a certain level of uncertainty involved, and that is absolutely undisputable imo.

mannyFJ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not suggesting that they are intentionally passing off something that's completely fake or unrelated to CB off to people who are paying thousands of dollars for a few grams of this stuff.

You are backpedaling on your comments earlier. You were in fact insinuating that.

Show me people are currently paying thousands of dollars for a few grams? Selling on Alibaba? gtfoh