The Cb (breezula [clascoterone]) Community Thread

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
in Miami. Actually I am in Argentina but it is easier to send first to Miami and then there for a question of Customs. I was talking to Wuhan (Sabrina) and we reached an agreement, he is going to forward the product to me for 50% of the value, so we could reach an agreement because I still need the product. As for the customs, from China I entered the powder to California and from there to Miami, it entered the United States without problems, the problem was generated by Fedex at the time of delivery. It would be good for each one to count on the experience of WHERE he lives and how was the entrance of customs so that more people are encouraged to buy the product and we can have a real magnitude of the operation of the product.

Sorry for my English
This is my experience as well. For anyone on the east coast of the US wanting to try this, do NOT try to get it shipped to you directly. Customs are really cracking down on imported powder, most likely due to the fentanyl / heroin crisis. I've had a shipment seized. If you live on the east coast, try to get it shipped to someone on the west coast, and then have them ship it to you. This worked for me.

carvo08

My Regimen
Reaction score
@hilbert @ZenHead @Screeech
A quick questions for you:
ABOUT TESTS
1. Which is the name of the test to prove autenticity and purity?
1.1. In which kind of places they do it?
1.2. How much it cost?
1.3 Which quantity of the product they need? (mg?)
ABOUT STORAGE
2. Where did you see that has to be stored in a cool and dark conditions? And what are we talking about solution or the raw powder?
2.1 What is cool? How many degrees? (21°, -6°...?)
2.2 If i have 5 months supply they will hold okay on the fridge during this time?
2.3 In the case you put in into the freezer... you can freeze and defrost as many times without problem?

I hope you understand my questions as i'm in the same situation like you. And will help a lot of people.
For people interested i'm up for a Group Buy

Screeech

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@hilbert @ZenHead @Screeech
A quick questions for you:
ABOUT TESTS
1. Which is the name of the test to prove autenticity and purity?
1.1. In which kind of places they do it?
1.2. How much it cost?
1.3 Which quantity of the product they need? (mg?)
ABOUT STORAGE
2. Where did you see that has to be stored in a cool and dark conditions? And what are we talking about solution or the raw powder?
2.1 What is cool? How many degrees? (21°, -6°...?)
2.2 If i have 5 months supply they will hold okay on the fridge during this time?
2.3 In the case you put in into the freezer... you can freeze and defrost as many times without problem?

I hope you understand my questions as i'm in the same situation like you. And will help a lot of people.
For people interested i'm up for a Group Buy

I've read it multiple times and it makes perfect sense as that is what you do with all consumable items with a perishable nature: you put them in the fridge or if you're going to be storing them for a 'longer' time, then put them in the freezer.

I'm just going off what I've read other users post and used common sense to draw my own conclusions.

If you've ever used vitamin c serum on your skin then you would know it's the same thing.

It has a short shelf life and light breaks it down even more so you need to keep it from light.

Same thing with CB I would assume.

As far as testing: haven't done it, but several other people have and it's always come back pure.

Good enough for me.

MedicinallyCompetent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've read it multiple times and it makes perfect sense as that is what you do with all consumable items with a perishable nature: you put them in the fridge or if you're going to be storing them for a 'longer' time, then put them in the freezer.

I'm just going off what I've read other users post and used common sense to draw my own conclusions.

If you've ever used vitamin c serum on your skin then you would know it's the same thing.

It has a short shelf life and light breaks it down even more so you need to keep it from light.

Same thing with CB I would assume.

As far as testing: haven't done it, but several other people have and it's always come back pure.

Good enough for me.

I would be careful about freezing CB.

Certain formularies are fine to freeze, others form ice crystals that can disturb the compound at a molecular level. I'm an MD not a PhD so I'm not educated enough onthe topic to say about CB.

Screeech

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would be careful about freezing CB.

Certain formularies are fine to freeze, others form ice crystals that can disturb the compound at a molecular level. I'm an MD not a PhD so I'm not educated enough onthe topic to say about CB.

Go with that then.

On the Wuhan CB product page it says it has a shelf life of 2 years so I guess storing in the fridge should have you covered unless you buy an exorbitant amount of it.

MedicinallyCompetent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Go with that then.

On the Wuhan CB product page it says it has a shelf life of 2 years so I guess storing in the fridge should have you covered unless you buy an exorbitant amount of it.
People should just do weekly batches, put the solution in the back of the fridge and cover it so there's no light hitting it (don't focus so much on what temperature the fridge is as long as the solution isn't freezing). The destabilization is likely negligible if you follow that protocol, and it literally takes me five minutes to make the solution so any excuse to not do this is just pure laziness.

putting it at the back of the fridge under a cup will cover both bases of light being blocked, and it will reduce the temperature swings the solution goes through every time you open the fridge.

Timpson12

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would say mix it every week vs bimonthly or monthly supplies. I seem to get hair loss after like a week of using it. Loses efficacy fast!

jaCKI

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
finally I put my 3 bottles in the bottom of the refrigerator in an isothermal bag

should we massage the scalp when applying CB?

carvo08

My Regimen
Reaction score
@ZenHead @el_duterino @Screeech @MedicinallyCompetent
Sirs, here i'm with additional questions, i will put it pretty organized to help all the community.

About the testing

I went to the lab to ask to do it, they recommended me gass chromatography as it is an esterol.
However, they ask me about some kind of pattern or standardized diffraction model about the CB-03-01.
Could you give me those or indicate me where i can obtain it?

About the solution

I've been checking for the components of the patent: propylene glycol, transcutol, ethylene glycol.
They exists a lot of them e.g. Transcutol P, Transcutol G, Eth.gly 96%... 90%.
Which ones are the ones that i have to chose exactly?
Could you recommend me a place to buy with good quality/price?

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would say mix it every week vs bimonthly or monthly supplies. I seem to get hair loss after like a week of using it. Loses efficacy fast!

hair does not work like that. if you suspend all medications today, hair will start falling in 2 months or so. in some cases even a whole year.
what's happening is that you regimen is not strong enough. temples are extremely hard to treat, they are designed to die. Moreover if they pass a certain miniaturization threshold they will continue dying without any way or known treatment to save them.

check these articles where they follow individual hairs across a range of years. the conclusion is that only partially damaged hairs are recoverable by standard treatment.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/31206839
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/31081179

Screeech

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
in Miami. Actually I am in Argentina but it is easier to send first to Miami and then there for a question of Customs. I was talking to Wuhan (Sabrina) and we reached an agreement, he is going to forward the product to me for 50% of the value, so we could reach an agreement because I still need the product. As for the customs, from China I entered the powder to California and from there to Miami, it entered the United States without problems, the problem was generated by Fedex at the time of delivery. It would be good for each one to count on the experience of WHERE he lives and how was the entrance of customs so that more people are encouraged to buy the product and we can have a real magnitude of the operation of the product.

Sorry for my English

I asked "Sabrina" about your issue and she said it was because you gave the wrong delivery address that it didn't get delivered the first time.

Is that correct?

Screeech

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where can I buy pure CB from, without the need of testing?

Only off "the black market".

It hasn't passed all the clinical trials yet, so you can only buy bootlegged versions and not ones made by an FDA approved company that trades on the stock market.

Wuhan and Kane have both been tested numerous times and are both as close to 100% as you could want.

Last edited:

MedicinallyCompetent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone have any updates?

I'm getting close to the 8 week mark. Can't say I've seen much change, but it's still early. I plan on posting a three month update.

Screeech

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm like 3 months in and just the same results as before which I'm happy with.

I would say the shedding when I shower has gone down even further.

Itch reduced by pretty much 100% and shedding in shower maybe 90%.

I don't believe I'm losing hair any more and thankfully thickened up hairs that were getting precariously thin on my hairline, but that happened within the first month or so.

Maybe I am a really good responder to anti-androgens and CB being I think close to the weakest is still good enough for me.

As far as regrowth, I didn't take any high resolution photos before so I'm not in a position to make any comments about that categorically but I feel like my temples which are the only thing I can really get a clear read on have come forward to a small degree, but I may be completely off on that.

Baldy12345

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm like 3 months in and just the same results as before which I'm happy with.

I would say the shedding when I shower has gone down even further.

Itch reduced by pretty much 100% and shedding in shower maybe 90%.

I don't believe I'm losing hair any more and thankfully thickened up hairs that were getting precariously thin on my hairline, but that happened within the first month or so.

Maybe I am a really good responder to anti-androgens and CB being I think close to the weakest is still good enough for me.

As far as regrowth, I didn't take any high resolution photos before so I'm not in a position to make any comments about that categorically but I feel like my temples which are the only thing I can really get a clear read on have come forward to a small degree, but I may be completely off on that.

This is great, maintenance without sides is a cure for most of us.

Screeech

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is great, maintenance without sides is a cure for most of us.

I would hold off on celebrating it as the cure to everyone's problems.

I get the feeling it doesn't work for everyone.

I think the fact that I have had great results with just a 2.5% solution once a day (less than what was used in the trials which only had tepid results) further illustrates that I am very sensitive to anti-androgens (or at least CB) and respond well to it as a result.

I think if it doesn't work oh-flutamide and darolutamide may be other good anti-androgen alternatives to try as in theory they are meant to be side-effect free from what I understand but significantly stronger.

I guess it's just a good other option (CB) for people who finasteride doesn't work for, as I am an example of.

Doesn't hurt to try a few other things, especially when it is purportedly side-effect free like CB appears to be.