The Cb (breezula [clascoterone]) Community Thread

jaCKI

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "soundnvision, post: 1814215, member: 132791"] Quelqu'un utilise-t-il la solution prémélangée de kane? [/ QUOTE]

Je viens de commander 3 bouteilles mais apparemment problème de conservation

Screeech

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I put the 2 remaining bottles in the freezer and I come back the 2nd 1 day before using it? it will not freeze the solution and make it impossible to apply on the scalp?

otherwise I return the package to TheKaneShop if it gives no results, I planned to use 1 day out of 2 at the base

I really don't know, I am no expert. Common sense would say it should probably be okay, but I really have no idea.

I would just return it if I were you because if it doesn't work you still won't know if CB works for you or the product you bought just had no efficacy.

And, you "planned to use 1 day out of 2 at base"?

You mean you are planning to use once every two days?

I can't comment on that.

I use every day, and I don't think any of the studies covered eod use, but maybe it's like finasteride and it can work for a lot of people using eod.

Again, if you want to know if the product actually works for you and not have doubts about whether you used it wrong or it was a defective product, then use as recommenced initially which is at least once a day.

jaCKI

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I really don't know, I am no expert. Common sense would say it should probably be okay, but I really have no idea.

I would just return it if I were you because if it doesn't work you still won't know if CB works for you or the product you bought just had no efficacy.

And, you "planned to use 1 day out of 2 at base"?

You mean you are planning to use once every two days?

I can't comment on that.

I use every day, and I don't think any of the studies covered eod use, but maybe it's like finasteride and it can work for a lot of people using eod.

Again, if you want to know if the product actually works for you and not have doubts about whether you used it wrong or it was a defective product, then use as recommenced initially which is at least once a day.

I think to keep it because it will be expensive to return the 3 bottles
What are your results with CB? You apply it which instrument?
Do you apply it all over the skull or just on the affected area?
By buying the powder and the KB solution, how much money do you pay per month?

Finally for my bottles, I have to put the one I use in the fridge and the other 2 in the freezer? that will not freeze the solution?

thanks

Screeech

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think to keep it because it will be expensive to return the 3 bottles
What are your results with CB? You apply it which instrument?
Do you apply it all over the skull or just on the affected area?
By buying the powder and the KB solution, how much money do you pay per month?

Finally for my bottles, I have to put the one I use in the fridge and the other 2 in the freezer? that will not freeze the solution?

thanks

It will freeze it, that's the point of it, but when you take it out it will unfreeze.

It's like Coke, it's got sugar in it, but it's dissolved within it, you don't see any sign of the CB powder once it dissolves, all you see is the colour of the vehicle.

The solution will just unfreeze once you take it out of the freezer.

I posted me experiences with CB in the 3rd post of the thread.

You should apply it to all the affected areas although I believe that it becomes somewhat systemic within the scalp once absorbed so it's not critical to hit absolutely every morsel of skin.

I'm applying with an insulin syringe at the moment because I don't trust rubbing it in with hand because I think it removes too much of the product off your scalp and onto your hand, although if you don't have buzzed hair it might be better to rub it through with a hand and in that case it would be better to use a dropper to apply it to your scalp as they make denser droplets which have more chance to sink lower past the longer hairs onto the scalp.

Last edited:

jaCKI

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
how much does the treatment cost per month?
(wuhan powder and kb solution)

MedicinallyCompetent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
- I purchased my CB from a supplier on alibaba. All of the CB on alibaba comes from the same source, I have been told this from my contacts on alibaba before. Same with setipiprant. The CB im using is 99.1% pure. I have had it 3rd party tested

Am I to take this and believe every supplier there is equal?

Also, how much did you pay per gram?

noveau22

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you guys believe the KB solution can be mixed with my CB from the kane shop will work as well???

I could not find any of the Ethanol, PG, Transuctol at any pharmacies around here.

Screeech

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you guys believe the KB solution can be mixed with my CB from the kane shop will work as well???

I could not find any of the Ethanol, PG, Transuctol at any pharmacies around here.

Yeah, no one really knows what the absolute perfect vehicle is.

I think if stuff like the stemoxydine that I'm using which is a commercial beauty product is effective for people like me then something like that K&B solution should be just as good if not better, although in saying that I've never tried it.

If that's the only one available to you then I would say it should be more than adequate.

noveau22

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, no one really knows what the absolute perfect vehicle is.

I think if stuff like the stemoxydine that I'm using which is a commercial beauty product is effective for people like me then something like that K&B solution should be just as good if not better, although in saying that I've never tried it.

If that's the only one available to you then I would say it should be more than adequate.
Thank you always as usual for the prompt and helpful reply. Even though the KB solution is 26$ at the Kane Shop and is for RU. I might go ahead and try it either way.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Am I to take this and believe every supplier there is equal?

Also, how much did you pay per gram?
No, I’m just repeating what I’ve been told. Wuhan doesn’t make their own CB. Most of the sellers on there don’t. I’m not sure of any other details, or where the CB even actually comes from. I paid 45/g but that was in a group buy with a large quantity. The price for one person would be a lot higher, which is why I encourage people to organize group buys for themselves.

Argloss

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wuhan sells 20 grams for $ 45 each gram + shipping ($ 950 final to the United States). The problem is that it is sent by Fedex smart post, this type of shipment does not require a signature when it is delivered by the postman, so it is possible for customs to pass but be lost before you can receive it. I ordered 20 grams a month and a half ago, since fedex assure that they delivered it but never received it and they do not have the signature or the time it was delivered. Sabrina (employee of Wuhan) at the moment does not want to take charge of having done the shipment by this means (without consulting me, clearly I would not have risked a thousand dollars in a shipment that they throw in the door of your house and does not require proof). At the moment I can not recommend buying with them since the way they send it is very insecure and they do not take care of the loss (They do not even partially take care of it, they offered to send it back to me with a 20% discount, $ 800 extra, it's a joke o_O). Other sellers send by EMS, there is the possibility that they remain in customs, but at least you will not lose it at the door of your house

Screeech

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wuhan sells 20 grams for $ 45 each gram + shipping ($ 950 final to the United States). The problem is that it is sent by Fedex smart post, this type of shipment does not require a signature when it is delivered by the postman, so it is possible for customs to pass but be lost before you can receive it. I ordered 20 grams a month and a half ago, since fedex assure that they delivered it but never received it and they do not have the signature or the time it was delivered. Sabrina (employee of Wuhan) at the moment does not want to take charge of having done the shipment by this means (without consulting me, clearly I would not have risked a thousand dollars in a shipment that they throw in the door of your house and does not require proof). At the moment I can not recommend buying with them since the way they send it is very insecure and they do not take care of the loss (They do not even partially take care of it, they offered to send it back to me with a 20% discount, $ 800 extra, it's a joke o_O). Other sellers send by EMS, there is the possibility that they remain in customs, but at least you will not lose it at the door of your house

Sorry to hear that.

I had read that there were sellers on Alibaba (I think it was ), that offered to replace the purchase if lost in transit but when I spoke to "Sabrina" she initially said 'no' and then when I queried it further she gave some ambiguous response that looked like 'yes' but still could easily have been 'no'.

Luckily despite initially having some problems with customs it made it through and I got it.

Surely they would be able to change the shipping method so they can offer one with signature on delivery?

And Isn't there any insurance through Alibaba that allows you to get your money back if you don't receive the purchase?

I thought it was incumbent upon all sellers to make sure a package makes it to it's destination.

That's definitely the case on Ebay.

If the seller doesn't offer signature on delivery and it doesn't turn up or even if the buyer claims it never came, it's on the seller.

Last edited:

FredFlinstone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone here use kane's premixed solution?
Hey I just started using it about 12 days ago and applying it twice daily. Too soon to say that it’s working but I can update later down the road. Only thing when ordering from Kane is that it took 3 weeks to receive the solution. Currently debating if I should buy another premixed solution if it indeed works that way I don’t go a day without it or if I should buy the powder and mix it myself.

soundnvision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey I just started using it about 12 days ago and applying it twice daily. Too soon to say that it’s working but I can update later down the road. Only thing when ordering from Kane is that it took 3 weeks to receive the solution. Currently debating if I should buy another premixed solution if it indeed works that way I don’t go a day without it or if I should buy the powder and mix it myself.
What's your hairloss like currently?
Have you taken Finasteride before?

FredFlinstone

My Regimen
Reaction score
What's your hairloss like currently?
Have you taken Finasteride before?
I’m currently a NW3 and have been for about 5 years. I’d say last year I started shedding like crazy and I did start finasteride last December up until June of this year and really saw no improvement but continuous shedding. I slowly experienced side effects which is why I quit and after a week off of finasteride I’m pretty much fully recovered. So now I’m trying this CB route and if it works then it would totally be worth it.

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where are you located?

Argloss

My Regimen
Reaction score
Where are you located?

in Miami. Actually I am in Argentina but it is easier to send first to Miami and then there for a question of Customs. I was talking to Wuhan (Sabrina) and we reached an agreement, he is going to forward the product to me for 50% of the value, so we could reach an agreement because I still need the product. As for the customs, from China I entered the powder to California and from there to Miami, it entered the United States without problems, the problem was generated by Fedex at the time of delivery. It would be good for each one to count on the experience of WHERE he lives and how was the entrance of customs so that more people are encouraged to buy the product and we can have a real magnitude of the operation of the product.

Sorry for my English