The Cb (breezula [clascoterone]) Community Thread

Screeech

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So is anyone able to shed any light yet on whether using 25mg in 2ml of vehicle (1.25%) versus 25mg in 1ml of vehicle (2.5%) per application really makes it half as effective despite the fact that the same amount of powder is still being applied to the scalp?

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it goes back to pure physics. It all depends how much surface you want the powder to be used on. If you pour 25mg on your scalp area, you will get as much surface as the vehicle can cover. If you dilute the powder into 1ml, you will get the hairline and temples maybe, If you pour it into 2ml, you get to the crown area. But you will still get 25mg of the powder on your scalp. Which comes down to how many mgs of CB do you want to pour on your scalp daily?

Last edited:

Balding Battlemage

My Regimen
Reaction score
Woah, thanks jaCKI for pointing us to this, didn't know Kane recently added CB in solution form. If anyone can confirm this as legit, I'm ready to drop like a grand on this stuff easy. My NW4 hairline is begging for an alternative to finasteride to keep it alive.

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
$150 a bottle tho sheesh. But if it’s legit it’s well worth it.
the price is 100 $/gram both for 5 and 3 %, but if you get 10 grams of their own cb powder it costs 72 $/gram
Maybe it is better quality cb ?

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
the price is 100 $/gram both for 5 and 3 %, but if you get 10 grams of their own cb powder it costs 72 $/gram
Maybe it is better quality cb ?

I doubt it. They buy in batch and mix it. You pay for convenience.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looking at the research that was done, it goes from 3 to 7.5%. Assuming they had better vehicle than i am able to obtain here with Vodka 95% to replace Ethanol, mixed with PG and CB on my kitchen sink, I'll bump the dosage to 10% and call it a day. Then the game of patience will start by applying and watching if anything comes out of my scalp.

el_duterino

Reaction score
Scalp porosity increases over time if you use alcohol topicals such as minoxidil or Stemox and CB in ethanol
I use 50mg once a day and it works fine combined to minoxidil and stemoxydine which help overall
There are studies showing that even drinking alcohol increases skin absorption
Massage it hard, and a lesser amount will work just as fine

NorwoodGuardian

Established Member
Reaction score
Scalp porosity increases over time if you use alcohol topicals such as minoxidil or Stemox and CB in ethanol
I use 50mg once a day and it works fine combined to minoxidil and stemoxydine which help overall
There are studies showing that even drinking alcohol increases skin absorption
Massage it hard, and a lesser amount will work just as fine

I recall that some dudes here said the CB study result is disappointing. What's your view?

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm trying CB at 5%, been using it for 2 weeks so its too early to tell how effective it is. Just a few things I wanted to say while reading this thread:
- I purchased my CB from a supplier on alibaba. All of the CB on alibaba comes from the same source, I have been told this from my contacts on alibaba before. Same with setipiprant. The CB im using is 99.1% pure. I have had it 3rd party tested.
- Do NOT buy CB in solution form. If CB sits in a solution for too long, it will start to degrade and become useless. You need to buy powder, mix it on your own every 2 weeks or so, and keep it in a cool dark place. If you buy the solution, it will most likely get hot, take over a week to get to you, and pretty much be useless by the time you get to use it.

Timpson12

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm trying CB at 5%, been using it for 2 weeks so its too early to tell how effective it is. Just a few things I wanted to say while reading this thread:
- I purchased my CB from a supplier on alibaba. All of the CB on alibaba comes from the same source, I have been told this from my contacts on alibaba before. Same with setipiprant. The CB im using is 99.1% pure. I have had it 3rd party tested.
- Do NOT buy CB in solution form. If CB sits in a solution for too long, it will start to degrade and become useless. You need to buy powder, mix it on your own every 2 weeks or so, and keep it in a cool dark place. If you buy the solution, it will most likely get hot, take over a week to get to you, and pretty much be useless by the time you get to use it.

Yeah - I fine my CB loses efficacy towards the end of the month. I've switched to 2 week supplies and likely soon, 1 week supplies.

Anyone considered adding an anti oxidant like Ascorbyl Palmitate? they did it in their patent.

jaCKI

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

it's too late, I already ordered 3 bottles of CB on THEKANESHOP .. how can I promote conservation? (must I remix the solution)

MedicinallyCompetent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Echoing that the solution is exceedingly expensive. Makes no economic sense to purchase it.

I'm entering week two. Only side effect I've had is a mild headache that comes and goes. It could just be from work and stress although I rarely get them usually.

Other then that I've had zero noticeable side effects. I'll make a photo update each month.

Screeech

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
it's too late, I already ordered 3 bottles of CB on THEKANESHOP .. how can I promote conservation? (must I remix the solution)

You could try putting two of them in the freezer and taking out when you're ready to use, although I don't know if this will degrade the solution in any way such as condensation formation contributing to some dilution, but you are advised to store the powder in the freezer if you have a large amount of it that won't be used for many months, so freezing is good, at least for straight powder.

It might still hold a decent amount of efficacy for you regardless, let's hope so for your sake anyway man!

Just go the powder route in future, all Kane is doing is mixing their K&B solution (which you can buy separately) with their CB powder. It costs about $35USD to buy scales and the other couple of things that you need to make up your own batch and you're going to have a better product due to ability to make batches up at your own discretion and thus fresher and more potent ones (if the quick degradation period once dissolved is true).

dezertfox

My Regimen
Reaction score
ordering cb from alibaba as well, which carrier are you using?

jaCKI

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You could try putting two of them in the freezer and taking out when you're ready to use, although I don't know if this will degrade the solution in any way such as condensation formation contributing to some dilution, but you are advised to store the powder in the freezer if you have a large amount of it that won't be used for many months, so freezing is good, at least for straight powder.

It might still hold a decent amount of efficacy for you regardless, let's hope so for your sake anyway man!

Just go the powder route in future, all Kane is doing is mixing their K&B solution (which you can buy separately) with their CB powder. It costs about $35USD to buy scales and the other couple of things that you need to make up your own batch and you're going to have a better product due to ability to make batches up at your own discretion and thus fresher and more potent ones (if the quick degradation period once dissolved is true).

So I put the 2 remaining bottles in the freezer and I come back the 2nd 1 day before using it? it will not freeze the solution and make it impossible to apply on the scalp?

otherwise I return the package to TheKaneShop if it gives no results, I planned to use 1 day out of 2 at the base