that feeling

doublebatman

Established Member
Reaction score
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]height is nowhere near the deal breaker that hairloss is. a short guy will just have to settle for a short girl. I'm not tall but i would happily give up 2 inches of height for a full head of hair. your 5'2 mate is just stupid why would you get shredded at that height, its just unattractive. You look so stumpy being short and built[/FONT]

Any men falling in between 5'7 and 6'5 it would not be issue. Anything outside of those ranges you're in trouble.

I suppose you can kinda compare it to balding in that if you're extremely bald or extremely short you're extremely boned. A norwood 2/3 or being 5'8 isn't going to be a deal breaker for many.

bilboswaggins

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Any men falling in between 5'7 and 6'4 it would not be issue. Anything outside of those ranges you're in trouble.

I suppose you can kinda compare it to balding in that if you're extremely bald or extremely short you're extremely boned. A norwood 2/3 or being 5'8 isn't going to be a deal breaker for many.

any guy nw4+ is "bald" (not much separates Norwood 4 from Norwood 7 in terms of how you are perceived)
yet very few men are so short that they would face rejection on par with a bald guy

templerecess

Established Member
Reaction score
Or my mother's 90-year-old boyfriend--now that's outright depressing.

Wow. Very jelly. Although if I'm still alive at age 90 (hopefully not), and I'm not married or a widower, I pray to holy Zarathustra that I do not allow myself to be some woman's "boyfriend." Christ, I hope I'm done with this bf/gf nonsense by mid thirties at the latest. It's either marriage or eternal bachelorhood for me after 34ish. No more being a "bf." I think men and women who are single in their 30s/40s should not feel bad about it. It'd be so amazing to just openly be with many new people and enjoy life rather than marry whatever person just because. But more power to your mom and her bf if they're still doing it at 90.

shookwun

Reaction score
I got a buddy who's 5'6..... never get's one night stands, more or less always 'the cute guy' or a 'friend' in the eyes of women. His does get laid but it's more or less in a LTR type relationship. I unno what it is but most chicks just see him as like trust worthy guy. On other hands I got a buddy who's 6'1, big frame, not rele muscular, handsome face and designer stubble who pulls with little effort. Women want a MAN, not a boy. Tall with a wide frame is masculine and what separates being a women, from a man in most cases. Being small, and short is literally submissive in the eyes of what a women wants.

Their are exceptions but for the general case, most women will always take a tall guy with a broad frame over the cute short guy.

Most caucasian women are between the heights of 5'3-5'7 on average.