Thailandpharmacy Is Scamming! Were To Buy Oral minoxidil?

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Inhousepharmacy is delaying stock date everytime. Now its 10 march.
I repeat, anybody got a good source for oral minoxidil??

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
People who ordered from ThailandPharmacy will receive their order, but late. I also got an email about a car crash, along with tradition celebrations. They said that the orders will be shipped, I’m not sure when though.

Topher

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Received email from Thailand pharmacy indicating they've shipped my order, but there's an error with the tracking number. I'll post again when I received my order

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I am closing this thread within 24h. Thailandpharmacy said they had some trouble and are shipping all orders last few months. Seems like all is fixed

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am closing this thread within 24h. Thailandpharmacy said they had some trouble and are shipping all orders last few months. Seems like all is fixed

Correct, mine got shipped last week.

lawyeah

My Regimen
Reaction score
yes me too they shipped my order . i'm not so optimistic anymore with oral minoxidil. just derelict in this thread is a good responder...

baldingboi

My Regimen
Reaction score
i thought i was having good results after a month but think i was just recovering from telogen effluvium from finasteride, now been going through a shed the last couple weeks and hair is worse than ever. Guess i just have to wait out the shed and see where i am - if it gets worse im gonna shave my head so all my hair grows in at the same length

lawyeah

My Regimen
Reaction score
i thought i was having good results after a month but think i was just recovering from telogen effluvium from finasteride, now been going through a shed the last couple weeks and hair is worse than ever. Guess i just have to wait out the shed and see where i am - if it gets worse im gonna shave my head so all my hair grows in at the same length
did u already use min as topical before ?

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah it seems like they were having problems but are up and running now, good source for oral min if people wan to try it, shipping is pretty fast too, takes about 7 days to reach the uk which is not bad.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
i never used minoxidil so i can't say ... are u a diffuse thinner ?

What is your current regimen if you have never used minoxidil? trinov is supposed to be snake oil and not worth a damn from what i have read.

lawyeah

My Regimen
Reaction score
What is your current regimen if you have never used minoxidil? trinov is supposed to be snake oil and not worth a damn from what i have read.
i'm under trioxidil and it dosn't work at all... i dropped trinov, it's definetely useless as you said. I was just wondering how good was my density last year in summer and i gave the credit to trinov but i believe yet that it was the sun effect ( UV increase PGE2 expression ). density is pretty bad yet... so i'm going to use rosemary oil hopin that oral minoxidil arrives as soon as possible...