Thailandpharmacy Is Scamming! Were To Buy Oral minoxidil?

wilfred

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd had a chronic cough that had lasted months, had no idea what was causing it and neither did the doctors I saw, all my tests and scans said I was healthy yet I could not stop coughing. Suspecting the way I was administering Minoxidil was the culprit I decided to switch to capsules and pretty quickly my cough went away.
I had the same thing happen to me! Oral 5mg for 4 months. Solid gains but bad chest cough. I had every test as well..nothing. Chronic cough for months so I switched back to topical. Still comes and goes but slowly getting better. Hope I can maintain most of my gains.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I had the same thing happen to me! Oral 5mg for 4 months. Solid gains but bad chest cough. I had every test as well..nothing. Chronic cough for months so I switched back to topical. Still comes and goes but slowly getting better. Hope I can maintain most of my gains.

You drank the liquid?

Topher

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been in contact with them over messenger they said there having some issues but all orders will be shipped.

Topher

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Some of the messages I got from them:

We have delay with shipping because of chinese new year and buddhist holidays Makha Bucha and suppliers of products have delay.

Dear Christopher, we are sorry for comunication problem but our two people from customer service who speak english have car accident 3 weeks ago. They still not back to work.

We are here many years already. We want our busines to continue. If we scam people our business will stop. Nobody want that.

We will get stocks soon ship it as soon as possible.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

We have delay with shipping because of chinese new year and buddhist holidays Makha Bucha and suppliers of products have delay.

Dear Christopher, we are sorry for comunication problem but our two people from customer service who speak english have car accident 3 weeks ago. They still not back to work.

We are here many years already. We want our busines to continue. If we scam people our business will stop. Nobody want that.

ThailandPharmacy said that?

Sam hall

My Regimen
Reaction score

Was this via email I presume? I’d like to contact them as well re my order. What email did you use please?

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I ordered on 12th feb, have you got any other places that can be ordered from without prescription?

InHousePharmacy is an option but they always seem to be out of stock. I would say another website but I don’t trust the malicious people on this website...

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah there are other places to get oral min but like ikarus i don't really trust people on this forum to post links to them and then seeing said site get reported and shut down or something.