Thailandpharmacy Is Scamming! Were To Buy Oral minoxidil?

lawyeah

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just receive an email which indicates that they didn't get the bank transfer...

F.Coronilla

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Having the same problem, order like 2 weeks ago, still didnt reply or send me track order or something

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Last time i ordered from them was last year at some point and everything was fine, received my item within about a week but ikarus used them recently and is mentioning he is having problems too

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, just drink the topical minoxidil. It will work exactly like the pills..

Yeah drinking kikrland is an option, i did for a while but pills are dirt cheap and more convenient, plus some of the liquid gets absorbed in your mouth i think.

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah drinking kikrland is an option, i did for a while but pills are dirt cheap and more convenient, plus some of the liquid gets absorbed in your mouth i think.

I measure out 0.2mLs with a syringe and put it into a size 1 capsule, much better at assuring absorption and avoids coating your oesophagus with the solution which can't be healthy.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I got scammed by them too, I ordered a month ago and it’s still processing. Don’t order from ScamlandPharmacy...

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I measure out 0.2mLs with a syringe and put it into a size 1 capsule, much better at assuring absorption and avoids coating your oesophagus with the solution which can't be healthy.

Im currently just mixing it into a small amount of water and just drinking it. Is that bad? I have ordered the pills from somewhere else, though, and hopefully they will arrive.

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im currently just mixing it into a small amount of water and just drinking it. Is that bad? I have ordered the pills from somewhere else, though, and hopefully they will arrive.

I'd had a chronic cough that had lasted months, had no idea what was causing it and neither did the doctors I saw, all my tests and scans said I was healthy yet I could not stop coughing. Suspecting the way I was administering Minoxidil was the culprit I decided to switch to capsules and pretty quickly my cough went away.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd had a chronic cough that had lasted months, had no idea what was causing it and neither did the doctors I saw, all my tests and scans said I was healthy yet I could not stop coughing. Suspecting the way I was administering Minoxidil was the culprit I decided to switch to capsules and pretty quickly my cough went away.

Wow... That’s slightly worrying. I’m hoping the pills I order actually arrive, and I won’t get scammed again.