Testosterone Replacement Therapy ,propecia, Dht Levels And Sideeffects

pikemason

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
testosterone cypionate injections. I use this method because it has shown to convert to DHT the least. Testosterone gel's/cream have been shown to convert to DHT the most. HCG improve sperm production and keep your natural production alive, increase's libido and improve moved.

Last edited:

INT

Reaction score
Then explain why users like @nickypoos were able to remove almost all the DHT in their body using dutasteride and still look like an absolute beast?

Maybe I should rather explain you the meaning of the word MOST.

I don't know anything about the user you refer to. Sure maybe for a few years you can juice up your test, making up for the lack of DHT but I guess I do not have to explain how bad this is for you in the long run.

pikemason

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
there;s a big difference from "juicing" and a "Testosterone replacement therapy". I'm under doctor supervision, I do blood work every 3 months and all the medications comes from a FDA approved compounding pharmacy. Its a very safe drug to take long term actually, but for hair of course its not the best thing. I'm pretty sure I could take both drugs safely. I have a meeting with Dr. Saya. at the end of the month, his one of the best Hormone replacement doctors in america, I'm gonna get his feedback.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
there;s a big difference from "juicing" and a "Testosterone replacement therapy". I'm under doctor supervision, I do blood work every 3 months and all the medications comes from a FDA approved compounding pharmacy. Its a very safe drug to take long term actually, but for hair of course its not the best thing. I'm pretty sure I could take both drugs safely. I have a meeting with Dr. Saya. at the end of the month, his one of the best Hormone replacement doctors in america, I'm gonna get his feedback.

Be very careful of some of the claims you encounter.

https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/vi...atments-for-everyone-anti-aging-breakthrough/

And also some of the testosterone clinics that have proliferated everywhere. Many are run by legitimate physicians but operate by charging recurring fees for their prescriptions or services. Curious, you state Justin Saya is a top hormone replacement doctor in America, what bestows that honor on him? One thing to note, he lists himself as a member of A4M, but he is not on their list of doctors that I can find on their website.

https://www.a4m.com/find-a-doctor.html

Best of luck in resolving your concerns, just approach with an analytical mind.

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
"anti 'estrogens" such as arimidex

If you think taking antiestrogens for the rest of your life is “ok”, then you really need to learn what they do, especially the one you mentioned which is the second worst.

This is my problem with hair loss community. People see drugs as candy and they think they know about them just by googling. “Oh, I have to find the right dosage, I’ll be fine”. Have you any idea what they do to your cholesterol for example?

pikemason

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would have to agree that antiestrogens are not good. I can choose to lower my dose of testosterone and not take hcg and I can probably get myself into normal range. I really want to figure out how to take propecia safely to save my hair.

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would have to agree that antiestrogens are not good. I can choose to lower my dose of testosterone and not take hcg and I can probably get myself into normal range. I really want to figure out how to take propecia safely to save my hair.

There is no safe way. It’s a hormonal profile altering drug. 100% experience sides, because sides is the result of change. Now, they can be positive or negative, negligible or severe. You must see that the people claiming to be ok on the drug are less than one hundred if we took all forum stories into account. Now count the people suffering from its effects. Tens of thousands. There is no safe way, you take it and hope. If you experience the classic sides, stop immediately and never go back to it. To force your body to live with it’s detrimental effects and stack HRT with AI is suicide. Just my 2 cents.

pikemason

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I used to think that way until I started hitting norwood 4 then things kinda change. Microneedling and head messages is not gonna cut it. Maybe ill buy a nice wig and call it a day.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
I really want to figure out how to take propecia safely to save my hair.
instead of taking finasteride or testosterone. Have you heard of Nandrolone decanoate?

basically its an anobolic steriod stronger than T but gets deactivated by 5ar. So, its more antiandrogenic in skin, hair, etc.

" The low androgenicity of nandrolone decanoate is thought to be due to the fact that whereas many other AAS like testosterone are potentiated via transformation by 5α-reductase into more potent AR agonists like DHT in specific tissues including the skin, hair follicles, prostate gland, liver, and brain, nandrolone is instead inactivated by 5α-reductase via transformation into the low-affinity AR ligand 5α-dihydronandrolone in such tissues.[4][2][11]This is thought to result in a much lower incidence and magnitude of facial/body hair growth, scalp hair loss, and possibly prostate issues like prostate enlargement and prostate cancer with nandrolone esters relative to testosterone.[4][24][25] "

I don't know much else about though but maybe something to look into?

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I used to think that way until I started hitting norwood 4 then things kinda change. Microneedling and head messages is not gonna cut it. Maybe ill buy a nice wig and call it a day.

I feel you. I’m NW5, went 5 from 4 because of minoxidil and Finasteride experimentation. Both regimens that I knew I couldn’t handle for the rest of my life yet tried them and paid a small price. I’ve worn a wig before, don’t do it. Even now sometimes I contemplate putting one on because I am experienced in that area so as to make it look absolutely legit and avoid common mistakes. But it’s like lying to yourself. And the limitations are many, in case you want to live a normal life and not that of a robot. I’d say grow a beard shade and look for cosmetic improvements on the face. Also, experiment with sports and such, right now I’m taking Latin dance lessons. I don’t want to say much already but it’s proving to be a promising one. I saw a slick bald guy dancing with his partner, she was a jaw dropper. If standing next to a guy with full head of hair makes you feel insecure, try standing next to that dude. I felt robbed from both sides.