Testicles, yo.

seb

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
And whilst your at it also weed out those who will be under 6' and those who have bad eyesight.

Good idea,and while we are at it,get rid of gingers.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

s.a.f

Reaction score
Exodus2011 said:
s.a.f said:
And whilst your at it also weed out those who will be under 6' and those who have bad eyesight.
with the average world height of men being 5'7" this wont be good . . . . . . .

and the difference is premature baldness isn't average and being under 6 foot is

You missed the point I was making. :doh:

maradona

Established Member
Reaction score
I dont think this would work my family doesn't have agressive baldness no nw7 nw6, a nw5 grandmother brother in his 80s thats about it he smokes a packet a day btw since as long as i can remember. My dad must be nw3 at most and he is now 50.

I for one developed aggressive baldness, and will be the first balding young man in both sides of my family.

What I think what happened was that I inherited my mothers high DHT (all her brothers dad have full heads of hair with hairy arms chests up to their 50s, dad is 80 is nw0 no temple recession).

so mild baldness + high DHT gene = agressive baldness = me here.

If you want to get rid of the baldness gene, or the aggressive bald gene, you have to target for ALL bald men with the bald gene. Because variations aka my case will show up.

T

TravisB

I think I might have the same variation as you i.e mild baldness + hight DHT = serious baldness.

I must have very high DHT levels then, because in my family, there was only ONE case of balding - one of my grandfathers 3 brothers. Him and the 2 other brothers had ultra thick hair until their deaths. My father is over 50, and he is NW2 at most, his brother had ultra thick hair.

From mother's side everyone has hair, her father also died with very decent hair, and her brother is over 70 and still has much hair.

There is absolutely no one bald now in my family, and I'm 21 and have Norwood 2-2,5 + serious thinning in NW6 area.

I don't know how the f*** could this happen.

maradona

Established Member
Reaction score
TravisB said:
I think I might have the same variation as you i.e mild baldness + hight DHT = serious baldness.

I must have very high DHT levels then, because in my family, there was only ONE case of balding - one of my grandfathers 3 brothers. Him and the 2 other brothers had ultra thick hair until their deaths. My father is over 50, and he is NW2 at most, his brother had ultra thick hair.

From mother's side everyone has hair, her father also died with very decent hair, and her brother is over 70 and still has much hair.

There is absolutely no one bald now in my family, and I'm 21 and have Norwood 2-2,5 + serious thinning in NW6 area.

I don't know how the f*ck could this happen.

Yes and we are very unlucky. Every year since i was 20 i've developed some chronic sh*t that isn't fixable :dunno: . 2011 was baldness, 2010 arms are fuked, 2009 spine fucked, 2008 neck fucked.

I see for 2012, propeciahelp.com soon to be my forum.

I wake up sometimes man i can't believe this sh*t is happening to me. I looked so good with hair, like an anime character. I can't see myself bald, i still believe it won't happen :S.

Sorry had to vent here :sobbing:

T

TravisB

I'm going to wait for Replicel results, and if they'll be positive, I'll probably jump on Finasteride. I will poison myself for a few years, but when the Replicel, Histogen or Aderans etc. come I will throw this sh*t away.

Besides, even if those fancy stem cell companies won't succeed, there is CB-03-01 coming probably somewhere from 2015 - 2017. This is truly serious sh*t made by big company, they are very confident with funding and development of it, ad I think it will reach the market eventually. First, the version for acne (maybe it'll be effective for male pattern baldness), and then the version purely for male pattern baldness 1 or 2 years later.

Right now, I've been on RUM for less than 3 months, but it seems like it's not doing anything so far.

maradona

Established Member
Reaction score
Me too I will poison my body for at least 4 years.

I've read the paper of CB and it's crazy, that sh*t will strangle the #%^$ out of male pattern baldness.

T

TravisB

Yeah, it should work wonders for maintaining and thickening. But the biggest problem is to actually save the hair UNTIL CB comes out, so we could have anything left to save then :mrgreen:

And for that I'm afraid there is no way to avoid Finasteride...

It could be very very handy if some of stem cell treatments succeded.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
TravisB said:
Yeah, it should work wonders for maintaining and thickening. But the biggest problem is to actually save the hair UNTIL CB comes out, so we could have anything left to save then :mrgreen:

Being a NW5, I'm kinda hoping that only treatments which regrow hair succeed.

If CB etc are successful, it will be a huge blow to baldies like me, as being bald will become even more uncool

:whistle: :innocent:

maradona

Established Member
Reaction score
TravisB said:

maybe we should go half a dose try and mantain with that.

i was doing fine with .5mg

maradona

Established Member
Reaction score
CaptainForehead said:
TravisB said:

Being a NW5, I'm kinda hoping that only treatments which regrow hair succeed.

If CB etc are successful, it will be a huge blow to baldies like me, as being bald will become even more uncool

:whistle: :innocent:

ARI will succeed at that there's no doubt in my mind, the problem is how long ?