Testicles, yo.

slipy

Reaction score
is it a true fact, i've heard that males who undergo castration are still able to attain an erection afterwards. pressuming this is true, such step could be a resort for those just starting to thin (if you don't give a sh*t about having kids in future.)

just tell the girl you lost your balls in a horrifying accident and being the super male that you are you're still able to get a hard on. problem sorted.

altho i wonder if it'd be hard to find someone willing to perform this procedure. :dunno:

LooseItAll

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah there was a guy that had some rare disability that caused him to have pain after sex. He decided to have his testes removed and h ecould still maintamin an erection. But really women don't like crippled men so I don't think you would score taking such a drastic step

slipy

Reaction score
LooseItAll said:
But really women don't like crippled men so I don't think you would score taking such a drastic step

as verified by their disdain for baldness. we could argue which one they'd hate more.

seb

Reaction score
No I need all my testosterone too fuel the hatred I have for humanity. :)

slipy

Reaction score
it's alright, castration would be of no use to you anyway, only guys just starting to bald would benefit.

were talking about saving lives here, ffs.

seb

Reaction score
slipy said:
it's alright, castration would be of no use to you anyway, only guys just starting to bald would benefit.

Yes,every child born should be tested for the bald gene.If they have been found too carry it,they should be tossed into the lake of fire,thus omitting the need for chemical castration.

slipy

Reaction score
seb said:
slipy said:

Yes,every child born should be tested for the bald gene.If they have been found too carry it,they should be tossed into the lake of fire,thus omitting the need for chemical castration.

what you're making there is a valid, albeit a bit radical suggestion.
but only by taking this step could we enable the eradication of the vile baldness gene once and for all. granted there will be sacrifices, but sacrifices have to be made for the greater good.

seb

Reaction score
slipy said:
seb said:
slipy said:

what you're making there is a valid, albeit a bit radical suggestion.
but only by taking this step could we enable the eradication of the vile baldness gene once and for all. granted there will be sacrifices, but sacrifices have to be made for the greater good.

In the old times,anyone malformed/disfigured etc would be discarded,by regressing back,we can aid in preventing baldness.
There are over a hundred people die every minute of every day.There is over double that being born,every minute of every day.....it is one big wheel,and we are just little cogs...individuals dont really matter.

zeroes

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Well there goes 99% of the male population, how is society going to go on again?

seb

Reaction score
zeroes said:
Well there goes 99% of the male population, how is society going to go on again?

Eh,99% of the worlds male population are bald?....dont think so.As an example,there is roughly 400 males where I work.Out of that I would say 80-100 have some form of hair loss....fully bald(sly/horseshoe),20-40.
I have been there about 7years,and I personally have only seen about 20 guys(at the most) sly.

zeroes

Experienced Member
Reaction score
seb said:

The stats go something like this: by age of 30, 30% of males will show male pattern baldness, by 40, 40% ... 90, 90%. The likely hood of 100% at a 100 is unlikely so 99% is a more likely figure.

If we are using the stats above as accuracy, 99 give or take out of 100 male babies have the bald gene. Going by your plan they need to be killed.

I will once again ask, how is society going to go on?

slipy

Reaction score
My suggestion would be

we should wait till humans develop the techhonology that would help us determine the severity of baldness gene in individuals before carrying out our plan. those meant to loose hair at 50 shall be spared, we should only target premature baldness. do you follow me?

zeroes

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I give them more chance of curing baldness than wasting time on trying to create such a device.

I bet you and seb could be 50 and neither of you two would be happy to be bald.

slipy

Reaction score
do you mean

living life as a bald man with the hope of feeling normal when you finally reach 50

or

actually just starting to loose hair at 50

huge difference.

the latter would be amazing compared to what we have now.

s.a.f

Reaction score
And whilst your at it also weed out those who will be under 6' and those who have bad eyesight.

slipy

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
And whilst your at it also weed out those who will be under 6' and those who have bad eyesight.

sorry man if you got a problem with those things you gonna have to do it yourself.
all of my hate is accumulated for baldness and i have no beef with those other traits. i also don't see those things being on the same level as baldness and theres f*****g lasik available for eye problems nowadays.

seb

Reaction score
zeroes said:
I give them more chance of curing baldness than wasting time on trying to create such a device.

I bet you and seb could be 50 and neither of you two would be happy to be bald.

I wont live too be 50.