Ten Year Finasteride Study..

majorsixth

Established Member
Reaction score
Bryan said:
Kirby said:
Shut it, you twatface shill.

"Kirby", the official poster boy for Planned Parenthood!

The game's up Bryan! These posters are showing you that they clearly see your real agenda, ie promoting Proctors proxiphen. Their actions are protecting vulnerable newbies,and the less well informed.

What amazing me is the protection you seem to have on all the hair loss forums ! What exactly is the nature of the relationship you hold with these forums, in what capacity are you registered.

Farrel on HLH as made it clear advertising is fine provding you meet the criteria he has set out, ie payments. Do you have an secret agreement to :spam: Proxiphen

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm not going to bother with you, if all you're going to do is make false accusations about me.

Jacob

Reaction score
Bryan is a shill for Proctor and his products. He's been shill 'n spam'n the crap for 15+ years. There are plenty of doctors with hair loss products out there. With patents on their ingreds/products as well. In fact, one of those doctors..Dr. Lee..for all these years.. has been bashed and ridiculed and questioned by Bryan. Bryan wants us to just trust and believe Proctor because he's a Dr, but isn't consistent when it comes to other Drs and their products. There is no evidence for Proctor's/Bryan's claims or wishes. Not only has Proctor not said which specific cu peptides are used, but he and Bryan also talk about "mysterious ingredients" that are not in the ingreds list(s). Snake-oil talk that is supposed to get you even more excited about the products. The same goes for their- "better bang for the buck" talk regarding getting the non-prescription products from places outside of Proctor's website. They want you to believe those cheaper versions are lite/watered-down...are you really going to purchase a lite/watered-down version of a product for something so difficult to treat as male pattern baldness? Buy the "more potent" crap directly from Proctor and he makes a bit more money. And to top it all off...Bryan doesn't even use the products himself, and hasn't since he supposedly did so well on one of them probably 15 years ago! He's pushing crap he supposedly doesn't even use- so don't bother asking him for updated before/afters. For all the reasons above..he should have been laughed out of these forums years ago.

http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=72201

gh05

Established Member
Reaction score
I'd just like to chip in on the whole 'Dr Proctor' stuff:

Bryan, these guys have you sussed. Some of the quotes I've read which have been attributed to you are ridiculous - one I seem to remember about Proxiphen actually being more effective than the only two proven treatments (minoxidil and finasteride) combined.

I'd definitely encourage people to keep posting that he is spamming the boards because frankly I'm sick of people making money off something which to many men is quite distressing. I have not time for that sort of exploitation.

- and as for these secret ingredients, give me a f'n break. Anybody who puts anything on or in their bodies without having some knowledge of its active ingredients would be an idiot anyway.

And to the mods - if you're not looking into this kind of thing further then I agree, it looks very suspicious on the forum itself. I had issue a while ago when the topical spironolactone was advertised as having 'no sides' - we need to know that this is a trustworthy place to come. Failing that there are others to join.

Jacob

Reaction score
majorsixth said:
Bryan said:
Kirby said:
Shut it, you twatface shill.

"Kirby", the official poster boy for Planned Parenthood!

The game's up Bryan! These posters are showing you that they clearly see your real agenda, ie promoting Proctors proxiphen. Their actions are protecting vulnerable newbies,and the less well informed.

What amazing me is the protection you seem to have on all the hair loss forums ! What exactly is the nature of the relationship you hold with these forums, in what capacity are you registered.

Farrel on HLH as made it clear advertising is fine provding you meet the criteria he has set out, ie payments. Do you have an secret agreement to :spam: Proxiphen

No answer from him on that..I see.

I noticed that too about the "criteria"..and Farrel has a new advertiser. A product/company he'd normally ridicule and question. But again..why hasn't Proctor had to pay for it all these years? Maybe it's time to write those that DO advertise in these forums..ask them if they know they can get away with free advertising by just having an "expert" show up and start pushing their product. Point them to all of Bryan's posts over the years.

And just in case Proctor all of a sudden decides to do what all the other companies have to do- actually pay to adverstise....With everything that's been pointed out and with Bryan(and Proctor) getting away with it for "free"(who really knows) all these years..I think it'd be sad to accept him as an advertiser..and I wouldn't believe he's paying for it or doing anything different than he has all these years.

Nene

Reaction score
Keeping the ingredients secret in order to protect his work product is utter BS. Has he ever heard of trademark, patent or copyright laws? Tell him to go hire a lawyer and then there is no need for secret ingredients. Bryan the gig is up, enough of your spamming. It's not just me and Jacob anymore, everyone is on to you.

Cassin

Reaction score
Hey guys...please do the other folks a favor and cool on the arguing ok? Or please keep it to one thread. Really...you guys are hurting folks here seeking basic help by derailing threads.

Jacob

Reaction score
This would all stop..if Bryan would be asked(or God forbid...TOLD) to stop shill'n Proctor crap. :shakehead:

gh05

Established Member
Reaction score
Jacob said:
This would all stop..if Bryan would be asked(or God forbid...TOLD) to stop shill'n Proctor crap. :shakehead:

Agreed - That sort of thing needs to stop.

Man in Space

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ive been really pleased to see that so many of you are as fed up an i am of his constant unsolicited promotion of dr procter. Hopefully cassin will take some strong leadership on this and then the thread can return to discuss what are some very positive long term results for finesteride

gh05

Established Member
Reaction score
Man in Space said:
Ive been really pleased to see that so many of you are as fed up an i am of his constant unsolicited promotion of dr procter. Hopefully cassin will take some strong leadership on this and then the thread can return to discuss what are some very positive long term results for finesteride

Man in Space ...off topic, but it's good to see someone as realistic and intelligent around here as yourself. Having come here in a bit of depression last year I appreciate seeing someone who isn't constantly 'bald is end of the world'.

Man in Space

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Haha cheers guys! Everyone on here is genuinely great to chat to, I just wish every other thread didnt become about bryan and dr proctor at the moment.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Man in Space said:
...I just wish every other thread didnt become about bryan and dr proctor at the moment.

Do you also wish every other thread didn't become about Rogaine and/or Propecia? What's the difference?

Man in Space

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I wish that a discussion about the 10 year results of finesteride were left to the discussing of precisely that.

You know what the difference is, no one here is promoting rogaine or propecia, we discuss various brands that contain finesteride or minoxidil or any other ingredients and they come from many different sources. You are different because you are promoting products from one source without even disclosing the ingredients in that product. So thats one producer and ultimately one beneficiary. There is a plethora of brands, manufacturers and retailers with the products we discuss, PLUS we know what is in the products. There is a world of difference and you know it as well.

Please now Bryan, I am done discussing this with you, for the third time now, let us return to the topic of the thread. Thanks.

majorsixth

Established Member
Reaction score
Bryan said:
Man in Space said:
...I just wish every other thread didnt become about bryan and dr proctor at the moment.

Do you also wish every other thread didn't become about Rogaine and/or Propecia? What's the difference?

This is exactly the point !
Most products are/or consist of minoxidil. Proxiphen is one of them that owes any success to regrowth due to minoxidil Therefore when you :spam: the product you too are talking minoxidil, however, there's one major difference you are advocating exploitation when other products that do the same can be purchased for much much less.

Don't you have any ethics in relation to wrongly advising people on these forms?

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
majorsixth said:
Most products are/or consist of minoxidil. Proxiphen is one of them that owes any success to regrowth due to minoxidil Therefore when you spam the product you too are talking minoxidil, however, there's one major difference you are advocating exploitation when other products that do the same can be purchased for much much less.

Proxiphen's effect has little or nothing to do with minoxidil; that's been talked about in the past a number of times.

majorsixth said:
Don't you have any ethics in relation to wrongly advising people on these forms?

Don't you have any smarts at all about what product causes which effects, and from which ingredients? The following post from a couple of people (I first mentioned it a couple of days ago) was so funny, I simply had to reply with considerable derision, even though it was just about finasteride:

[quote:1uxulg7a]I think the reason a lot of men use propecia is just because its the only option still.

Well, yes, that's exactly why I use it. I realise it's not an entirely 'safe' drug, and I'm using it for cosmetic purposes, but, nothing else fits the same bill.

I don't think that any of us will be using finasteride (for hair loss) in ten years time though, it will be superseded by a superior, safer, more effective form of treatment by then, hopefully a bit sooner.[/quote:1uxulg7a]

Those comments were so amusing, they required at least a very brief response from me, even though this thread is specifically about Propecia.

gh05

Established Member
Reaction score
ffs ....mods is this going to be sorted? at least move all of this 'proxiphen' plugging to experimental treatments or something.... It's literally one guy against a forum at the moment and it's getting ridiculous.

majorsixth

Established Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bryan
Proxiphen's effect has little or nothing to do with minoxidil; that's been talked about in the past a number of times.

Don't talk ridicuous ! If minoxidil wasn't available to all these manufacturers of hair growth products none of them would work. This definitely includes Proxiphen. You are kidding your self to believe that without minoxidil this product would be effective :jackit: