Tell Yourself A Different Story... ...

shookwun

Reaction score
If you can manage your locks without becoming a chemically castrated eunuch, then your already a step ahead of most. Seeing how most guys dont treat or react quickly enough on this matter. Most are misinformed and are mislead by there first google search on a bad review. Dismissing the millions of people who benefit from donald Trump's real secret weapon to virility - finasteride.

After a few hair transplants and a decade of chemical warfare under my belt I have finally found relief and solace within my self. It feels like yesterday all the turmoil and rage that consumed me over this disease has slowly perished.

25,000 dollar later, and a mild reduction in sexual desire. That's part of what you have to be willing to give up if you want to maintain your sanity. Our paths might not be directly aligned but we all have to be willing to sacrifice a little for more.

Focus on other avenues in your life that you have control over. Cultivate relationships with others, form hobbies and interests outside posting anonymously on balding forums. Begin to find your calling and things will get better. Even if you maintain your hair, or at minimum hault the pace at which it consumes you, things will get better. As you age and progress in your careers, less care will be given.

Money, resources and intelligence that equate to high income potential is what scores hot women. This is the red pill reality as a boy becomes a man. So stop hyper focusing on impressing other men and realise that in the real world.outside of your cheeto finger tips on tinder, most women dont care as much as you think. Every year I get older, I am starting to believe and see the truth for what it is - we care more about our hair loss then the potential women we can date. And with that being said for those that are a between a Norwood 2-4 in your twenties and early.thirties, live your life for christ sake.

Tell yourself a different story.

:D

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How your transplants went? You have good results? What surgeon? Just curious

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
If you can manage your locks without becoming a chemically castrated eunuch, then your already a step ahead of most. Seeing how most guys dont treat or react quickly enough on this matter. Most are misinformed and are mislead by there first google search on a bad review. Dismissing the millions of people who benefit from donald Trump's real secret weapon to virility - finasteride.

After a few hair transplants and a decade of chemical warfare under my belt I have finally found relief and solace within my self. It feels like yesterday all the turmoil and rage that consumed me over this disease has slowly perished.

25,000 dollar later, and a mild reduction in sexual desire. That's part of what you have to be willing to give up if you want to maintain your sanity. Our paths might not be directly aligned but we all have to be willing to sacrifice a little for more.

Focus on other avenues in your life that you have control over. Cultivate relationships with others, form hobbies and interests outside posting anonymously on balding forums. Begin to find your calling and things will get better. Even if you maintain your hair, or at minimum hault the pace at which it consumes you, things will get better. As you age and progress in your careers, less care will be given.

Money, resources and intelligence that equate to high income potential is what scores hot women. This is the red pill reality as a boy becomes a man. So stop hyper focusing on impressing other men and realise that in the real world.outside of your cheeto finger tips on tinder, most women dont care as much as you think. Every year I get older, I am starting to believe and see the truth for what it is - we care more about our hair loss then the potential women we can date. And with that being said for those that are a between a Norwood 2-4 in your twenties and early.thirties, live your life for christ sake.

Tell yourself a different story.

:D

Nice to see you are doing well and paying it forward to the present BDD sufferers. I was wondering when you would finally return back to your "roots", no pun intended( ok pun intended). How are you doing? Married? Kids? Millionaire?

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
How your transplants went? You have good results? What surgeon? Just curious

I've seen them and they are very good results. Full head basically. Starting point was around a Norwood 2.5 though with some diffuse lose.

@shookwun

I'm glad you've got long lasting happiness and escaped from hair loss. Nice to let the place know! I agree with your post in the sense of changing life priorities and also viewing the bigger picture with women. It's just harder for people who bald severely and early in life. You escaped from this early enough and so did I, that is part of the reason we may find it easier to talk about and focus on other aspects.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've seen them and they are very good results. Full head basically. Starting point was around a Norwood 2.5 though with some diffuse lose.

lmao...
So now that he is fullhead he comes to preach everybody? to tell everybody that hair isnt that important and to focus on other stuff in life? shookwun your logic level is zero.
Please someone explain me how can a person be so self centered that he is not even aware of how un-objective his opinion or point of view are.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
IMO someone who can do a hair transplant should just go ahead and do it. Even if the result doesn’t cover the entire affected area, it takes off a lot of the previous burden. It’s more of a psychologically healing process than restoring hair.
Sure, Im with you here 100%. I myself going to get one soon. But let me tell you something, even if I get the most badass results ever (which I hope I will) I will never come back here and tell everybody that "you know what, hair it is not that important, you should focus on other things in life" like delusional moron....
However I might come back here with my full head of hair just to mock all of you baldies suckers haha.

What about you? you are not a candidate at all?

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
IMO someone who can do a hair transplant should just go ahead and do it. Even if the result doesn’t cover the entire affected area, it takes off a lot of the previous burden. It’s more of a psychologically healing process than restoring hair.

I never regret mine, even though I had some complications. Im used to complications though. Im going in for a minor surgery next month and expect to wake up with an open chest scar and the doctors shaking their head going "Ive never seen that before". Ive got a funky body.
I still want more of them. My Doctor disappeared though and only his partner is still there. Once I build a trust relationship with someone though its hard to just go to someone else.

Save up, do what you can to keep what you have and get the transplants, theyre worth it.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lmao...
So now that he is fullhead he comes to preach everybody? to tell everybody that hair isnt that important and to focus on other stuff in life? shookwun your logic level is zero.
Please someone explain me how can a person be so self centered that he is not even aware of how un-objective his opinion or point of view are.

lol that's classic, just like rich people who say money isn't everything.
this just makes his intake completely negligible.
you can't tell bald guys to focus on other things when you have a full head of hair.
especially since he was just as affected by hair loss as the rest of us and only came here with his "wisdom" AFTER he managed to get a full head of hair.