TechnoDerma Medicines new small molecule - TDM-105795

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
You made up a scenario and then called people hypocrites based on guessing how they'd act in it...

very goofy and not consistent with my routine or intervention history, which are very transparent (unlike yours)

Even if I could get HMI tomorrow, I'd absolutely wait for one of:
1. observation of hair growth in humans (even anecdotal)
2. a better understood mechanism
3. some kind of expert opinion that it can work

Maybe if it costed nothing and had zero risks, I'd add it as a "why not?" intervention with no expectations...
You derail every thread with absolute sh*t posting. Go away.

edh38

My Regimen
Reaction score
Even the detailed patent does not indicate TM-105795 exact formula, does it?

nick123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Even the detailed patent does not indicate TM-105795 exact formula, does it?

Could you refer to what you mean by the exact formula, if you are referring to it's molecular structure then yes it is included.

edh38

My Regimen
Reaction score
Could you refer to what you mean by the exact formula, if you are referring to it's molecular structure then yes it is included.
Yes that's what I meant, perfect. I just quickly searched it by ctrl+f. Will look further for it and try to get a custom quote. And will look for the company which synthesized it for TD in the first place (in the hope it wasn't TD themselves).

nick123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes that's what I meant, perfect. I just quickly searched it by ctrl+f. Will look further for it and try to get a custom quote. And will look for the company which synthesized it for TD in the first place (in the hope it wasn't TD themselves).
Molecular structure:

1642976111995.png

edh38

My Regimen
Reaction score
tmi.png

MW of 465D is (workable but) quite high unfortunately.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
465 Daltons is not high at all. Anything under 500 should be easily absorbed

nick123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There’s a new study for some analogues of TDM.

“Results: The TDM group showed early induction of anagen. 857, 782, and 276 differentially expressed genes were identified between 3 groups. As a critical DEG in group TDM, Pclaf was positively related to the motivation of Wnt/beta-catenin and Hedgehog signaling pathways, with a high expression of Ki67 and cyclinD1.

Conclusion: TDM10842 accelerates the anagen entrance and the potential mechanism might be the activation of Wnt/beta-catenin and Hedgehog pathways. Pclaf serves as a critical molecule involved in pathway activation, and cyclinD1 is an important effector protein downstream of the pathways.”

1646301901729.png
1646301934644.png

Even though this study references TDM10842, we can also assume this is the same for TDM-105975 as this is the analogue they actually went forward with.

TDM-105975 should be classified as a “thyroxine receptor agonist” and its mechanism of action is the activation of Wnt/beta-catenin and Hedgehog pathways.

Study link: https://www.dovepress.com/thyroid-h...-in-mice-peer-reviewed-fulltext-article-CCID#

Credit: @FollicleGuardian for finding this new study

Last edited:

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If it activate the Hedgehog signaling pathways, it's a good thing ! Now i wonder if this stuff couldn't give side effects because of the thyroxine receptor agonist

Jackshtbro

My Regimen
Reaction score
There's currently a GB running for this. 225$ + shipping for a 8-12 month supply, DM me for a discord invite if interested. Over halfway to MOQ

edh38

My Regimen
Reaction score
"Technoderma Medicines, Inc. (“the Company”), a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company, is pleased to report the Company has begun dosing in its Phase 1b (MAD) clinical trial of topical TDM-105795 solution in patients with Androgenetic Alopecia (Androgenetic Alopecia). This second clinical trial in the program is a 28-day multiple dose escalation study entitled, “A Randomized, Double-Blind, Vehicle-Controlled, Parallel Group, Multi-Dose Escalation Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of TDM-105795 in Healthy Male Subjects with Androgenetic Alopecia”. Study objectives are to evaluate the safety and pharmacokinetics of topical TDM-105795 following repeated doses. Two U.S. clinical sites are currently participating in this study.

Arthur P. Bertolino, MD, PhD, MBA, Chief Medical Officer at Technoderma Medicines commented, “We also expect the current study results to guide choice of formulation strength(s) appropriate for a subsequent proof-of-concept (PoC) Phase 2 Androgenetic Alopecia study. The Company anticipates the robust induction of hair growth demonstrated by TDM-105795 in preclinical testing should be observable within several months of initiating treatment.”

“We look to the TDM-105795 Androgenetic Alopecia program as the first clinical anchor among our pipeline products for treatment of various dermatologic diseases,” said Zengquan Wang, Chief Executive Officer at Technoderma Medicines. “We are working tobring a second pipeline product (Atopic Dermatitis) into clinical testing soon in mid-year.”

fashy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Techno derma says its product stimulates dormant follicles and had seen robust regrowth in phase 1 , started phase 1B and will be completed by October.
Credit: Follicle Thought

Where does it say they observed robust regrowth in phase I? Can only see them mentioning regrowth in the mice studies.

Ralph Wiggum

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
"The Company anticipates the robust induction of hair growth demonstrated by TDM-105795 in preclinical testing should be observable within several months of initiating treatment.”

They're doing phase I over again? So they didn't get the expected results the first time I presume