TechnoDerma Medicines new small molecule - TDM-105795

nick123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey all,

Just wanted to share a new small molecule being developed by TechoDerma medicines. They are trialing their drug TDM-105795 / TMI-105795 to treat androgenic alopecia and is actually in phase 1 unlike many other companies which can't seem to get out of pre-clinical.

They've already dosed a few people. They don't really scream and shout about their drug, they're just silently getting on with it so not a lot of information to share.

I've had a glance through the detailed patent and here's what I understood:

TDM-105795 / TMI-105795 is classified as a thyroid receptor stimulant and they state that it “could change hair growth cycle and promote hair growth”. They don’t divulge on those details as to whether it’s prolonging anagen or reducing telogen phase etc.

The vehicle they used is ethanol and pg (70:30) ratio. The chemical structure is available from the patent too.

Their phase 1 dosing consists of the following: "Single dose administration of TDM-105795 Topical Solution, 0.0025% or 0.005% or 0.01%"

All in all, lets hope they have a successful phase 1 and hoping to see more information revealed about this small molecule.

TechnoDerma Medicines Pipeline: http://tkskin.com/en/index.php?a=lists&catid=24
Phase 1 dosing announcement: http://tkskin.com/en/index.php?a=shows&catid=16&id=15
Phase 1 clinical trial registry: https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04913519?term=TDM-105795&draw=2&rank=1
Vague Patent: https://patents.google.com/patent/JP6444487B2/en
Detailed Patent: https://patents.google.com/patent/EP3181556A1/en

Last edited:

charlie76761

Established Member
Reaction score
New chemical and we know the chemical structure, yet there's not yet a GB and an associated discord sever.......!?! :)

I jest, but I probably would give it a go. Desperate times

Thank you OP for the good work

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
TDM-105795 / TMI-105795 is classified as a thyroid receptor stimulant and they state that it “could change hair growth cycle and promote hair growth”. They don’t divulge on those details as to whether it’s prolonging anagen or reducing telogen phase etc.
Anyone know what research this is based on? Never heard of thyroid receptors being associated with Androgenetic Alopecia.

badnewsbearer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn. I think you should call them and tell them to stop their trials then, cuz it seems they are missing this cruical info.
histogen and follica knew for years that their product groeth factors do not eork and they still carry on. so i doubt even with my knowledge thsy would arrest itx they want the added cashflow from yet another nothingburger for hair loss

nick123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
oh come on @pegasus2, you spoiled the thread now! I was so interested to read what @hmmmmmmmm would write about this new drug. Although you writing this, won't probably stop him from posting his debilitating analysis anyway.

nick123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
oh come on @pegasus2, you spoiled the thread now! I was so interested to read what @hmmmmmmmm would write about this new drug. Although you writing this, won't probably stop him from posting his debilitating analysis anyway.

I think pegasus2 is referring to Pfizers old thyroid receptor drug and not TDM-105795.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think pegasus2 is referring to Pfizers old thyroid receptor drug and not TDM-105795.
Why would this one be any different? They should be done with phase 1 by now. If results were like HMI-115 they would've published it by now

nick123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Website seems to be down. http://tkskin.com/en/

Works for me.

Why would this one be any different? They should be done with phase 1 by now. If results were like HMI-115 they would've published it by now

Valid point, although I'm not really well read up on Pfizers old thyroid receptor drug and just because Pfizers thyroid receptor drug failed I don't believe we can then 100% assume TechnoDermas drug will fail just because it has the same target.

I still I hope something comes from TDM-105795 but there are currently far more interesting drugs in pre-clinical and clinical stages right now. Let's hope TechnoDerma shares more information regarding efficacy and MoA for their small molecule sometime soon.

Last edited:

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
@hmmmmmmmm of course humans are not mice. Is it fortunate or unfortunate, it all depends how much importance you place into hair.
We still need to start somewhere with in-vivo. So you still don't see any interest in having some very motivated human beings on these discord servers trying drugs because the experimental process is not perfect. Okay, I got that. But let me remind you that most drugs (finasteride, HMI, etc.) have had to raise the eye brows on even the most stringent scientists based on their cosmetic effect on hair before becoming more studied for Androgenetic Alopecia. This is this effect I am trying to get out of the gb. We don't need super duper experimental processes to validate that there is a cosmetic effect when using various compounds that have demonstrated results on rodents or apes.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
The hypocrisy here is that no one even @hmmmmmmmm would wait 5 years if they had the opportunity to use the drug in 2022. These macaque pics are impressive enough to put any doubt in everyone's mind at the exception of the unfortunate folks sporting a nw6 for the last 10 years.

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve tried a number of thyroid chemicals & I might still have them, but never noticed anything. Thyroid has a correlation to hair growth. but 99.9% of us are in the normal range.

nick123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
TechnoDerma making progress:

"SHANGHAI – January 5, 2022 Technoderma Medicines, Inc. (“the Company”), a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company, is pleased to report that the Company has begun recruitment for its second Phase 1 clinical trial of topical TDM-105795 in patients with Androgenetic Alopecia (Androgenetic Alopecia). This follows successful completion of a single dose escalation study (NCT04913519), in which no material clinical safety issues were demonstrated based on reporting of adverse events, local skin reactions and changes from baseline in vital signs, safety labs, and ECG.

This second clinical trial is a 28-day multiple dose escalation study entitled, “A Randomized, Double-Blind, Vehicle-Controlled, Parallel Group, Multi-Dose Escalation Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of TDM-105795 in Healthy Male Subjects with Androgenetic Alopecia”. Its objectives are to evaluate topical TDM-105795 repeated dose safety and toleration and its pharmacokinetics, in order to define formulation strength(s) appropriate for a proof-of-concept Phase 2 study planned to follow."

Source:

nick123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You made up a scenario and then called people hypocrites based on guessing how they'd act in it...

very goofy and not consistent with my routine or intervention history, which are very transparent (unlike yours)

Even if I could get HMI tomorrow, I'd absolutely wait for one of:
1. observation of hair growth in humans (even anecdotal)
2. a better understood mechanism
3. some kind of expert opinion that it can work

Maybe if it costed nothing and had zero risks, I'd add it as a "why not?" intervention with no expectations...

Can you guys just stop like for real...

I'm trying to keep this thread about TechnoDermas TDM-105975 and all you do is derail..