Tattooed hair

Would you do it?

• Total voters

propaganda

Reaction score
I hope this haven't been posted yet.
Looks pretty good on photos.

Going bald upsets men more than bankruptcy or bachelorhood.

But now there’s a cure set to save them money and heartache - by tattooing ‘hair’ on.

HIS (Hair-Ink-Skin) Hair has launched an innovative new technique to disguise baldness - using a unique form of tattoos.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...es-new-technique-disguise-mens-hair-loss.html

article-2099259-11AA3DA5000005DC-378_634x416.jpg

Would anyone of you do it :woot: ?

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
some really look good man...I don't understand why do you feel sorry about them when they are happy the way they are? besides this what you see on the guy from the left is almost all of his hair...he has just a little ... i mean little receding hairline...the guy from the middle just had the procedure done, so it's normal to be red.but keep in mind some look better because some people choose to have a smooth and natural line at their hairlines and some other are choosing to look fake...with sharp and low hairlines like some black guys are sporting.

fodandahalf

Established Member
Reaction score
I really think going off a Daily Mail article and the regular reader's comments is a fantastic way to lower your IQ.

s.a.f

Reaction score
The dude on the lefts hairline makes that Jaimie Foxx lego man hairline look natural. It looks ridiculous now, just imagine how thats going to look when he's old.
And the old guy on the right also looks stupid as if an old man in a suit with a full head of hair would really shave it like that it sooo does'nt suit him. They look like they lost a bet or their a group of Neo Nazis.

fodandahalf

Established Member
Reaction score
cassin said:
Tattoos fade
Tattoos blur together
Tattoos change over time

Which is why nobody in the right mind would go into an actual tattoo parlour and get this done. The MHT ink never discolours as they use true shades of black; it can only ever fade to lighter shades of black which will just look like lighter/ more closely shaved hair. The needles are much narrower and inject the ink into a much shallower layer of skin in which the inks will never blur together. The inks also contain no metal base. HIS have performed this treatment on people 10 years ago and none of these problems have been reported. It seems like a bizarre idea but who cares. It won't come off during the day, it won't leave you scarred and you can easily get it removed if you don't like it. Even if it lasts 10 years, requires laser removal and redoing for the next ten years, that's great for me!

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
So are we just supposed to wait patiently for HM and die bald and miserable? I may as well go into my closet and hang myself now to save time.

Cassin

Reaction score
stableforehead said:
cassin said:
Tattoos fade
Tattoos blur together
Tattoos change over time

Which is why nobody in the right mind would go into an actual tattoo parlour and get this done. The MHT ink never discolours as they use true shades of black; it can only ever fade to lighter shades of black which will just look like lighter/ more closely shaved hair. The needles are much narrower and inject the ink into a much shallower layer of skin in which the inks will never blur together. The inks also contain no metal base. HIS have performed this treatment on people 10 years ago and none of these problems have been reported. It seems like a bizarre idea but who cares. It won't come off during the day, it won't leave you scarred and you can easily get it removed if you don't like it. Even if it lasts 10 years, requires laser removal and redoing for the next ten years, that's great for me!

Ok fine...lets say this stuff does work for 10 years.

Their are other factors to consider. Like how skin changes over time due to countless factors, how people age, how your mindset changes, perspective etc..... That affects how this will look. And have you seen how successful tattoo removal is in person? It looks terrible.

This is quite possibly the worst idea I have ever seen for hair loss and that includes the people who pour their own urine on their head every morning. Those guys look ridiculous and that looks nothing like hair to me. The hairlines look bizarre and unnatural.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Those guys do look ridiculous tbh. HIS seems to want to prescribe the stencil straight hairline to everyone regardless of headshape and the results unfortunately look unnatural. That is not to say that HIS can create much more natural looking hairline at the request of the client. But I think the problem is most clients want to overcompensate. I have seen a few good examples from that studio which avoid the Easter egg dipped in gray paint look. Unless they really messed you up, laser removal shouldn't be an issue because the ink fades with time. You could even speed up the fading process with extra sun exposure. But my point is when done right, MP can be an inexpensive, low maintenance solution... if done wrong, well you've seen the pictures. Either good or bad, it's all temporary anyway.

If I was to get this done then I would have them do my hairline just like my wife did in my other thread where she painted my head. Those pics looked amazing imo.

fodandahalf

Established Member
Reaction score
cassin said:
stableforehead said:
cassin said:
Tattoos fade
Tattoos blur together
Tattoos change over time

Ok fine...lets say this stuff does work for 10 years.

Their are other factors to consider. Like how skin changes over time due to countless factors, how people age, how your mindset changes, perspective etc..... That affects how this will look. And have you seen how successful tattoo removal is in person? It looks terrible.

This is quite possibly the worst idea I have ever seen for hair loss and that includes the people who pour their own urine on their head every morning. Those guys look ridiculous and that looks nothing like hair to me. The hairlines look bizarre and unnatural.

I have seen many pictures displaying what HIS are perfectly capable of. They can do amazing work when amazing work is requested. Those drawn on looking hairlines aren't perfect examples- they are just what clients request because a lot of the people who go for this are young and want more than a shaved head; they're after a modern style which I personally would never even considered.

Tattoo removal does look terrible, but that's because the inks are metal based. HIS inks are not metal based and the removal is actually pretty easy and free of complication, even though it can be a lengthy process. Like I said, they have clients who got the treatment done as long as 10 years ago who have had no problems so far, not even fading.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Just disregard the good jobs and focus on the f*** ups. Good.

fodandahalf

Established Member
Reaction score
Andrew I posted on Hishairclinic.com looking for that thread to post here haha. Here's the picture I was after:

I wouldn't even call the ones people keep referencing 'fuckups' because the clients requested that look.

baldguy1185

Reaction score
Hey guys, Im a 30 year old man who has suffered hair loss since 23. I take propecia and rogaine and have been on it for 7 years. Ive shaved my head with a one guard (8mm) for about two and a half years. I have some hair up there but I want to fill in the flesh spots. I dont like HIS at all. Their results look like someone pencil shaded the entire scalp. Good Look Ink in MN. looks pretty good but the replicated follicles still are too big and bunched. I've discovered a place in Florida, Artistry Concepts which seems really legit and the pics are magnified and taken outdoors in the sun. I have decided to do this but still trying to learn as much as I can. If anyone has any info or knows anything or anyone who has done this, please chime in. Thanks

Cassin

Reaction score
fodandahalf said:
Andrew I posted on Hishairclinic.com looking for that thread to post here haha. Here's the picture I was after:

I wouldn't even call the ones people keep referencing 'fuckups' because the clients requested that look.
So people concerned about their looks asked for the shitty looking styles? Does that make sense to you?