Taking 10mg oral minoxidil for 30 day with No Result. I'm starting to panic

Lookaway

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's been 30 days since I started taking Lonitab 10mg daily. I admit sometimes I even took 20mg. But so far no result whatsoever man. I have no side effect either. None of them. No gains anywhere on my body. I know it's too early to tell, but at least I should see some minor result, correct?

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's been 30 days since I started taking Lonitab 10mg daily. I admit sometimes I even took 20mg. But so far no result whatsoever man. I have no side effect either. None of them. No gains anywhere on my body. I know it's too early to tell, but at least I should see some minor result, correct?
Hello early 80s, we are in 2021

Lumalux

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello early 80s, we are in 2021
Not sure what that means, but there are guys who think that having body hair is actually desirable and will take steps to increase it. Why do guys endeavor to get a full head of hair? Because they like the way it looks.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not sure what that means, but there are guys who think that having body hair is actually desirable and will take steps to increase it. Why do guys endeavor to get a full head of hair? Because they like the way it looks.
Basically, it means that you are an idiot cause, instead of READING 40 years of studies you are using what a dumb youtuber told you to use. There is not a single reason to use an oral drugs that will have give you side effects, not longer use it to treat hypertension cause the side effects . You are to lazy dude. Even more, you want to judge it for 30 days use ?! lol . How old are you ? 15 ? READ !!!!!!!!! Lazy bastard . Stop watching youtube and read pubmed

Lumalux

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Jeez. No, I am not 15. I am 55. I have read all I can and I am making an educated decision to try this and see if it works. I tried topical application to my legs for one year, and the results were not worth the effort.
I am anything but lazy, dude. Ask any of my colleagues.
And I am not a bastard.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Jeez. No, I am not 15. I am 55. I have read all I can and I am making an educated decision to try this and see if it works. I tried topical application to my legs for one year, and the results were not worth the effort.
I am anything but lazy, dude. Ask any of my colleagues.
And I am not a bastard.
Even worst . 55 and using a medicine that cause water retention without a diuretic ,yep, smart idea.
Dude, If didn't work is cause you have low minoxidil sulfatase enzyme. That is where Tretinoin came to play. Do your research and found the 2019 study minoxidil plus tretinoin.
You are wellcome.

Lumalux

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Even worst . 55 and using a medicine that cause water retention without a diuretic ,yep, smart idea.
Dude, If didn't work is cause you have low minoxidil sulfatase enzyme. That is where Tretinoin came to play. Do your research and found the 2019 study minoxidil plus tretinoin.
You are wellcome.
Why so hostile? This forum is a great place to share advice. I am too old to be scolded.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Basically, it means that you are an idiot cause, instead of READING 40 years of studies you are using what a dumb youtuber told you to use. There is not a single reason to use an oral drugs that will have give you side effects, not longer use it to treat hypertension cause the side effects . You are to lazy dude. Even more, you want to judge it for 30 days use ?! lol . How old are you ? 15 ? READ !!!!!!!!! Lazy bastard . Stop watching youtube and read pubmed

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dumb youtubers are the bane of life. Always wrong. Rob Winter just went on youtube so scratch him off our lists. Apparently the less one promotes ideas, the more they are true? There's a far amount of consensus about all of these things. People lacking any body hair at all basically might respond differently than people with thick beards and thick body hair.

Lumalux

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The only YouTube video I saw that had any impact on me was the Lusky Beard Brothers twin brothers - one used topical Minoxidil on his beard and he got significant hand and arm hair growth. I have not really watched any other YouTube videos on that issue.

You are probably right about naturally hairy guys responding better. I wanted to try this for several months and see if it worked. If not, I will discontinue.

And the tricky part is that I do not have any male pattern baldness. I want the side effect hair, so how much do I need to use?

Last edited:

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been trying to use Bayesian analysis to analyze many of these issues in terms of false positives and improper diagnosis of Telogen Effluvium, is a form of false positive that can be incorporated into a model to show that hair loss among relatives is likely to have extremely low predictive worth if a person already has viewed some form of hair loss. It seems to indicate that waiting out a Telogen Effluvium diagnosis for say nine months is pretty much always a losing hair retention strategy in the abstract. Now if other sides are significant, that changes the analysis in terms of finasteride/No finasteride but not the determination of male pattern baldness which then shoots way, way up. I believe that that's interesting to look at minoxidil in terms of total hair growth everywhere on the body versus only on the scalp. I continue to believe that very early virilization meaning beards and body hair might be very highly correlated with baldness, especially beard growth. Why no one else analyzes this is a mystery to me but beard hair and scalp hair might be in some sort of stasis equilibrium meaning you have to decrease the expression of beard growth in order to lower the expression of male pattern baldness or scalp hair loss.

Races with no beard growth lack male pattern baldness entirely unless and until they interbreed with bearded races.

NW9000

Established Member
Reaction score
ur mom is an idiot

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
ur mom is an idiot
James seems to have no solutions for sufferers of male pattern baldness. While all of the meds seem to lower androgen expression, most people will not be averse to some temporary or even long-term sides if reversible upon discontinuing. Then the permanent finasteride sides people all chime in with little to no proof. There's unlikely to be any good data on instances of suicide or suicidal ideation because baldness all by itself causes suicidal ideation in many young males. Most SSRI's are similar in this respect meaning you only go on SSRI's if you think you have a mental health issue so that's a terrible statistical sample.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
ur mom is an idiot
Dumb youtubers are the bane of life. Always wrong. Rob Winter just went on youtube so scratch him off our lists. Apparently the less one promotes ideas, the more they are true? There's a far amount of consensus about all of these things. People lacking any body hair at all basically might respond differently than people with thick beards and thick body hair.

Wow, 40 years and all you can find are a couple of papers ? Have about topical ? you have more than 100s .