Take me out (TV show)!!

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
It's true though. There are always a couple of women who have been chosen by the show because they're 'wacky' and usually frumpy. They always end up with the older/geekier/uglier/balder guys because none of the regular guys would ever select them to date.
The whole show is designed to humilate men who aren't the perfection of handsomeness. Saturday TV is supposed to be fun - this is depressing

But they have tool academy to take the piss out off the "good looking" type aswell thats TV they do that they take the piss out off ANYONE you shouldnt take what you see on TV to heart...just do your own thing and **** what others think.

I AM AWESOME

Established Member
Reaction score
let me ask you this - this guy had a completely shaved head so it made him look a little 'buff',
Well then, this is a positive isn't it about having a completely shaved head?

plus he was rich, that's why he ended up with a date.

But then you were saying everyone switched their lights off because of his shaved head?

If a guy came on who was Norwood 7 with the horseshoe (monk) hairstlye around the back and sides, how many of the women would have turned off their lights? All of them. Fact. (With the possible exception of the undateable mingers/weirdo girls. They always have a couple of those in the lineup to make for 'good TV')
Lol is this real life?

Logic..... not even once.

- - - Updated - - -

I personally think the guy looked alpha as fuk. I don't think he would have any problems getting chicks.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly they are making up **** as they are going along dude the guy who made this thread said 30 off the women said no cause he was bald...YET the other guy caught him out saying it was no where close that many who said it...but NOW they are saying off course they thought the same WITH NO PROOF lmao.
Lol exactly. Some people here need a course on how to debate/argue.

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
'Well then, this is a positive isn't it about having a completely shaved head?'

only if it suits you, ie you have a buff body and are rich. It's safe to say that most of us with a completely shaved head would look ugly and weird. I'm sure I would

'But then you were saying everyone switched their lights off because of his shaved head?'

exactly. If he hadn't been rich and 'alpha male', or had a horseshoe style, it would have been a total blackout and he would have slinked off alone and humiliated.

come to think of it, perhaps he was a low norwood but chose to shave his head as his style. If so, that would explain why he ended up with a reasonably fit date. women see deliberately shaved heads as sexy, but a guy who loses his hair due to male pattern baldness is ugly, old and uncool. Go figure.

UKguy84

Established Member
Reaction score
only if it suits you, ie you have a buff body and are rich. It's safe to say that most of us with a completely shaved head would look ugly and weird. I'm sure I would

exactly. If he hadn't been rich and 'alpha male', or had a horseshoe style, it would have been a total blackout and he would have slinked off alone and humiliated.

come to think of it, perhaps he was a low norwood but chose to shave his head as his style. If so, that would explain why he ended up with a reasonably fit date. women see deliberately shaved heads as sexy, but a guy who loses his hair due to male pattern baldness is ugly, old and uncool. Go figure.

so you'll never marry a super model boo hoo.
try goin out and looking for a girl instead of making excuses about why they all hate you.

i think the balding process has seriously effected your mind.
i'm guessing your a majorly depressed guy whose going to be single for a long time or a troll.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
try goin out and looking for a girl instead of making excuses about why they all hate you.

i'm guessing your a majorly depressed guy whose going to be single for a long time or a troll.

He just thinks everyone hates bald people look back at this thread and you see him going over the top with the women from the program saying 30 said no cause he was bald...when it wasnt 30 what said it it was alot less...now he is a mind reader and saying thats why the others didnt go for him even though they didnt say they dislike bald people...

Quantum Cat

Reaction score

you'd be depressed if you had my hair. I think you're the troll here

zeroes

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Now he is a low Norwood who shaves his head. Whatever helps you sleep at night qc. It's hard to take you seriously when you don't tell the facts in your original post.

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
if you read my first post I said 'practically all', not all. If the number who turned off their light instantly was slightly lower then OK I was wrong, but the point is still the same: most women are superficial when it comes to bald guys. Given the choice they'd always rather go with a man with a full head of hair, unless that guy wasn't suffering from male pattern baldness and had deliberately shaved his head

also don't forget that it was in the woman's interest to pick him because then she would get more TV exposure - they film the couple on the date. More TV exposure = greater chance for her to carve out some kind of Z-list celeb career. (which is why they audition for the show in the first place) In the real world, a bald man would have been rejected by all 30 women.

zeroes

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Going on your second logic why did any woman switch off the light?

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
because all the women stay on the show until they do choose a date. This particular woman may just have been more impatient to kickstart her media exposure, so she wasn't picky about who she chose and went with a baldy

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
because all the women stay on the show until they do choose a date. This particular woman may just have been more impatient to kickstart her media exposure, so she wasn't picky about who she chose and went with a baldy

Says who? you cant just say she thought this an that with no proof and you kinda did say all the women you said...and NONE off the shallow women (not some) wanted him or something like that and you also said "I'd like to see a similar show where 30 guys get to scrutinize and criticise a woman before rejecting her. But of course, that would be un-PC so it would never be greenlit" which kinda hinted for me that 30 women said no or what ever to the guy...my bad if i am wrong though.

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I don't know who taught Quantum Cat maths, but 9 out of 30 is nowhere near "practically all". Now he's inventing a fiction, as he's been rumbled, or he truly can mind read through his screen. Not sure which one...

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
but in the first two rounds put together, practically all did switch off their lights. The ones in the first round were open about their dislike of baldness, whereas the second round women tried to disguise their dislike with alternative excuses (they didn't like his shoes or whatever) - I honestly don't know which is worse: being openly prejudiced or attempting to hide your prejudice.

zeroes

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Says who? you cant just say she thought this an that with no proof and you kinda did say all the women you said...and NONE off the shallow women (not some) wanted him or something like that and you also said "I'd like to see a similar show where 30 guys get to scrutinize and criticise a woman before rejecting her. But of course, that would be un-PC so it would never be greenlit" which kinda hinted for me that 30 women said no or what ever to the guy...my bad if i am wrong though.

Let's not forget the way he made it sound like he ended up with no date at the end when he had 2 choices or the fact someone mention guys with hair have ended with no dates.

- - - Updated - - -

but in the first two rounds put together, practically all did switch off their lights. The ones in the first round were open about their dislike of baldness, whereas the second round women tried to disguise their dislike with alternative excuses (they didn't like his shoes or whatever) - I honestly don't know which is worse: being openly prejudiced or attempting to hide your prejudice.

You don't know how many of those woman rejected him for his baldness.

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Shame we can't have a link to the episode on itv player so we can all see for ourselves, rather than listen to a rather unreliable and biased witness! Quantum Cat, from what you've said, you've assumed much of this, rather than to actually being said. Do you have a link for the show so we can clear this up?

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.itv.com/itvplayer/video/?Filter=327344 41 mins in. He's clearly not a low Norwood, he's a shaved NW5, even I can see that on a 15inch laptop monitor.

10 switched their light off before he started speaking to them. He got interest because he's good looking and confident. Is that so hard to figure out?

- - - Updated - - -

11 more switched off immediately after he said that the house he was building was next to his mum's.

- - - Updated - - -

The woman he picked was very attractive, as was the woman he rejected. Just shows how warped some FMs are, and as I've said before, they should be more concerned about what's going on IN their head, than what's on their head...

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
I just hate how he is making out that the ones who never said if they liked bald people or not really do dislike bald people but didnt say just so they didnt look shallow or used other excuses...its pathetic we dont know you cant assume things.

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
DannyBoyy, I posted the link, it's the final section of the show. No doubt that was some form of subliminal discrimination as well. Have a watch mate and see for yourself :)

- - - Updated - - -

However you look at it, more women were put off by the arguably too close relationship with his parents. I can attest to that, women don't tend to want a man who is tied to the parental apron strings....

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
I just saw the program and yes about 10 turned there lights off when he first came on but only two said it was cause he had no hair...more turned the light off when they found out he has a house next to his mom one off the women even commented about it...and more turned the lights off when they found out he does karate...a few more turned the lights off when he was chopping the melons...two was left who were good looking the one he chose said "you are up my street" (this is before he chose her)....so yes the maker off this thread made it seem it was ALOT worse then it actually was only TWO mentioned him having no hair...the others wasnt asked so we never know so this is where he likes to fill in the blanks saying oh it must be cause he is bald...