Take A Look At What Oral Minoxidil Did To My Left Temple

Grim

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I had some good growth on my left temple.
1st pic last year
2nd pic now

Attachments

• 20200410_211420.jpg
    20200410_211420.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 5,196
  • 20210729_032321.jpg
    20210729_032321.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 723
Last edited:

xaragedom

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Whats your dosage? Any other treatments involved?

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, oral min is great, everyone should give it a try for at least 6 months, preferably 12 months, only main side i get from it is water retention, but the spironolactone i use takes care of that. I have used 10mg for the majority of the time i have been on it but have went as high as 20mg before, only using 5mg currently. I had an ECG done when i was using 10mg and there were no major problems with my heart.

Grim

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What mg you take? not noticed any water retention?
10mg of minoxidil. And no water retention. Im a big guy 6'6 and I drink a little more than a gallon a day, and i piss like crazy so i don't think im having water retention. I have heard some people take low dose spironolactone to counter any water retention while at the same time it aids their hair.

DAVAT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Great result on your temple, what do you do about the excess hair on the face?

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
crazy results man you don't seem to have any upper eyelid puffiness either looking at that pic. Did you notice any increase in forehead/under eyelid wrinkles since starting min?

Obsessive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice results! I'm on 5 mg a day and started a low dose of spironolactone to handle edema

Slid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When did you first started seeing results?Im at month 4 and still pretty much nothing to report.