Takashi Tsuji - Regeneration Of Complex Oral Organs Using 3d Cell Organization Technology

S Foote.

Experienced Member
Reaction score
According to the widely accepted science in tissue growth physiology, there is a major problem with the current cell based research into hair loss. This ignores a basic in-vivo growth control that must play a major role here.

For some time now I have been asking the scientists involved in the research being discussed here, about this issue, but so far they all refuse to comment. I have attached the information I have been sending to them about this issue.

I do not intend to get into any debates about this here, and will not post again. if I do get any replies from the scientists about this, I will post them here.

Attachments

• SPATIAL CONTROLS IN HAIR GROWTH..docx
    406.3 KB · Views: 225

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
According to the widely accepted science in tissue growth physiology, there is a major problem with the current cell based research into hair loss. This ignores a basic in-vivo growth control that must play a major role here.

For some time now I have been asking the scientists involved in the research being discussed here, about this issue, but so far they all refuse to comment. I have attached the information I have been sending to them about this issue.

I do not intend to get into any debates about this here, and will not post again. if I do get any replies from the scientists about this, I will post them here.
Bro just email Tsuji and Cots. Tsuji will probably respond.

Iah11

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Your question seems to a dressed up way of asking why cloned hair wont be liable to minituarisarion? But you already mention hair transplants, which dont minituarise when transplanted into bald "growth restricted" areas. So why would cloned hairs differ? Message me if ive got you wrong, i know you dont want to debate, im just confused as to your point.

Iah11

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also the pressure scalp theory is such psuedoscience. Its been demonstrated that a hair follicle transplanted elsewhere onto the body will still minitiaturise. And like you say, the hair from the back of the scalp tranplanted is already "big", but it will still cycle. So when a transplanted hair eventually goes into catagen on the top of the scalp, why does it come back the same size the next cycle, when the growth restrictions are still there?

Omega2327

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Oh my god you’re so right. Based on your post and those articles, it’s clear that what they’re trying to do is simply not possible. Those idiots at RIKEN obviously have no idea what they’re doing. The only logical conclusion is that they’ve been lying to us about all the success they’ve had. Off with Tsuji’s head! You should have his job and maybe then some actual progress will be made.

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh my god you’re so right. Based on your post and those articles, it’s clear that what they’re trying to do is simply not possible. Those idiots at RIKEN obviously have no idea what they’re doing. The only logical conclusion is that they’ve been lying to us about all the success they’ve had. Off with Tsuji’s head! You should have his job and maybe then some actual progress will be made.

In all fairness, they have not shown data in humans with Androgenetic Alopecia. Not that I agree with OP; I'm just saying that that is likely the smoking gun he requires before he puts this pressure thing to rest. It's not a terrible question to ask, all things considered. I would still like an explanation that elicudates the mechanotransduction aspect of it all (after all, I have worn braces, etc. so it is evident that such an effect is real, so at least I think the premise for the question is intriguing, though I think emperical observations suggest other factors).

@S Foote. Riken will do human trials next year. And Sheseido will complete its trial this year. We will have answers yet.

Tsuji and Cots seem like pretty nice people. I am sure that as academics, they will be happy to oblige in answering your question, if they have time. Though I strongly recommend making the question more clear and concise. The references you added are nice as they give detail, but the organization is poor (there are many instances of "so my question then is.." and the "question" is simply far too long, and the order of details given confuses rather than simplifies, though I understand that the intent is to add context). Especially given that Tsuji's first language is not English, you may want to make the question only a short paragraph at most before you present it to either of the researchers. I think your odds of getting a response will be much higher that way. If you do ask and get a response, please post it as well. I am interested to know their thoughts as I am sure others here are as well.

Last edited:

Omega2327

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Trials are one year away... ONE FREAKING YEAR. I remember I first started researching hair loss about 2.5 years ago and Tsuji’s news of a planned 2020 commercialized cure wasn’t even out then. Another 2.5 years from now, there’s a pretty damn good possibility there will be an effective cure available. So from my perspective, there has definitely been progress and we have much to look forward to. In the meantime, stay patient, work on yourself, and save that $$$.

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
barcelona 2019 congreso.JPG

There is related speechs about it in Barna 2019

glammetal

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We're still waiting on some unpublished papers. We should wait until they get approved for clinical trials so we know the science is solid and we don't end up with an answer like "we will post our results publicly but so far we can't tell you anything new".
Have they mentioned any date.about when this will happen?

lemoncloak

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have they mentioned any date.about when this will happen?
This is an old thread, they were supposed to start trials some months ago but they've been silent, my guess is we'll hear from them in a year or less