T-flavanone Improves The Male Pattern Of Hair Loss By Enhancing Hair-anchoring Strength: A Randomize

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's also apparently classified as a type C hair growth stimulator in Japan, type A is minoxidil and type B is adenosine

Squeegee 2.0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Flavanone is synthesized from taxifolin (flavonoid) which is astilbin analog..

There is a patent out for hair growth with Diosmin / Hesperedin (Flavonoid)..

It’s believed to help reduce inflammation and restore normal blood flow in people with venous insufficiency, a condition in which blood flow is impaired...

Influence of Diosmin Treatment on the Level of Oxidative Stress Markers in Patients with Chronic Venous Insufficiency​

Dr Best sells a supplements with Diosmin : https://www.drbvitamins.com/shop/vein-support-veggiecaps

Squeegee 2.0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is this also a good treatment for gangrene?
Gangrene! Jesus!!

The effects of diosmin and hesperidin on capillary blood flow of upper limbs in patients with secondary Raynaud’s syndrome ( decreased blood flow to the fingers)

Hesperidin, a plant flavonoid accelerated the cutaneous wound healing in streptozotocin-induced diabetic rats: Role of TGF-ß/Smads and Ang-1/Tie-2 signaling pathways​

Citrus polyphenol hesperidin stimulates production of nitric oxide in endothelial cells while improving endothelial function and reducing inflammatory markers in patients with metabolic syndrome.​

Hesperidin contributes to the vascular protective effects of orange juice: a randomized crossover study in healthy volunteer

Squeegee 2.0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Effects of flavonoid derivatives on human microvascular endothelial cells​

Some natural compounds, including flavonoids, are active in vasculature re-growth during hair follicle disruption, but their effects have not been yet evaluated directly on microvascular endothelial cells. Skin vascularisation regulates the physiological blood supply required for hair growth and its dysregulation is the basis of several human diseases. Follicle-derived vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) release from follicular keratinocytes promotes perifollicular vascularisation and increases follicle and hair size, while blockade of VEGF-mediated angiogenesis leads to impaired hair growth. Here, we tested three flavonoids, namely visnadin (VSD), hesperidin (HSP) and baicalin (BC), on cultured human microvascular endothelial cells (HMEC), comparing their effects with minoxidil (MXD), a synthetic drug broadly used in the treatment of androgenetic alopecia. The response to these compounds was assayed in terms of endothelial survival, proliferation, tubulogenesis and proangiogenic signalling. We show that BC promotes HMEC proliferation, while both VSD and MXD enhance tubulogenesis. Interestingly, only HSP increases VEGFR-2 phosphorylation.

Paracrine crosstalk between human hair follicle dermal papilla cells and microvascular endothelial cells​

badhabiz

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Flavanone is synthesized from taxifolin (flavonoid) which is astilbin analog..

There is a patent out for hair growth with Diosmin / Hesperedin (Flavonoid)..

It’s believed to help reduce inflammation and restore normal blood flow in people with venous insufficiency, a condition in which blood flow is impaired...

Influence of Diosmin Treatment on the Level of Oxidative Stress Markers in Patients with Chronic Venous Insufficiency​

Dr Best sells a supplements with Diosmin : https://www.drbvitamins.com/shop/vein-support-veggiecaps
you think Diosmin / Hesperedin have significative anti androgens properties?